All Comments on 'Where Did I Put The Sex?'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fun story

Fun story, took a bit too long to develop. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

I hope it's true :) And you still haven't explained the English part here.. Were you insinuating that 'Trudi' is English? Anyway, I like your story's and hope that you are having fun writing them.. I am at least :) Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Thoroughly enjoyed this one:)

mitchawamitchawaalmost 9 years ago
Broken Ankle

An interesting hook (ankle) and plot (erotic writer discovered) .A nice job of describing the physical features of the females, and a short description of the landscape. The dialogue was very good, and the kitchen scenes where Danny was tied to the chair added greatly to the story. The titty mash sandwich was a novel idea.

Much of the story was inner thoughts and narrative summary. The one sex scene was nicely done, but I would have preferred more. I liked the story a great deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...