Where’s My Bride?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,684 Followers

Heather: "This was the greatest mistake of my life; a combination stunt and practical joke. I know you can never understand or forgive me, but I just wanted you to know that MY stunt had no legal or biological lingering effects. Also, I did this because my closest friend read and believed in a crackpot book. I know you don't even want to talk to me or be near me. I am quietly packing my things and returning home. I just wanted you to know that I will be there, at home, waiting for you, whether you return tonight, tomorrow night, or ten years from tonight. I love you, and only you and I will wait. I don't blame you for not forgiving me...how could you. Please know that I would do anything to make it up to you, from confessing my sin to our parents, to suffering anything else you design. Don't worry, I am going..."

As I watched in stony silence, she packed her things and left. After the door closed, she stood by the closed door. I could hear, from the acoustics in the hallway, her sobbing. Damnit, now I was sobbing too!! I ran to the door, pulled her back in. She looked down sheepishly. With my finger under her chin, I gently pushed her face up to my level. I kissed her ruby lips. Our embrace was the fiercest embrace any couple ever experienced. I led her back to our hotel bed, making her drop her bags in the process.

I whispered in her ear that maybe this madness was due to the fact that we had been so chaste, so dedicated, that when that 'dam burst', it overwhelmed us emotionally. I said that whatever the reason, we both had made a grand mistake and we were even.

Heather said thru watery eyes that we should never speak of this again.

Well, WE didn't raise the issue again, but events did.

About two months after our ill-starred honeymoon, I got a call from Lupita. I put it on speakerphone, with Heather an interested participant. It seems that my 'boys' had done real good work that day. No, Heather had used a diaphragm on me as well as that stranger, but the maids hadn't. Lupita, the 18 year old, and three others were pregnant...by me! The hotel doctor would confirm that with independent lab results. They said that the hotel health plan covered them, but they would appreciate a little something from their rich American sugar daddy. The fact that they could terminate their pregnancies legally but chose not to (to my secret delight) helped us minimize the claims.

Well, this was the least contentious paternity suit in history. Heather was, understandably, very quiet and accepting of the situation. I got an attorney to make a small class action settlement, and the lovely maids of the seaside resort would get annuities. It wasn't free, but it was fair and they were all delighted.

Heather and I were finally home, together, as man and wife. All of the craziness of San Diego was truly forgotten now. Again, she went to the powder room and emerged in a filmy peignoir. Again, I picked her up in my manly arms and carried that demure and alluring Heather Locklear clone towards our communal bed. This time, though, I pointedly said for her to remove that damn diaphragm. It took 5 minutes and a lot of wiggling, but the ugly thing was handed to me. I put it on the floor, took out the hammer I had put in the drawer for just such an occasion, and bashed it into dust atoms.

I stood back up, looked over the inviting vision of my gorgeous wife, raised up on pillows at the middle of our marital bed, her tanned perfect legs open. She held her hands in a triangle, outlining the most inviting, warm, magical portal in the universe. I leaped onto the bed and inched forward.

My nine inch cock graduated to a full ten inches on this night. I used it to get both of us fired up, by sawing it back and forth across the slavering lips of her opening. When she finally stopped me and insisted that I go in...now...I did. Plowing inside of her like a huge cylinder in the Titanic's powerful engine, I plunged down, then up, then down and up with increasing speed and force. I looked on the floor at the tatters of that damned diaphragm, so relieved about its destruction. Glancing at the open nightstand drawer, I saw her personal calendar with yesterday, today, and tomorrow circled as her cycle's prime days. Well, enough was enough. I bent down and kissed the lips of the woman who had been and now would be once again, the incredibly loyal and trustworthy love of my life. I expressed that in the only way I could, as my cock repeatedly bathed her innermost chamber with my babymaking love liquid. I fell over exhausted, but she frantically rose up, bending over me, and showered me with kisses.

She told me over and over again, how sorry she was, how much she loved me, and how much she wanted to prove all of this with a baby.

I told her that if our love was meant to be, that we will have made that baby this night. If no child resulted this day, then perhaps we were fated not to be...a couple. We hugged and we slept, embraced, coupled also.

At 4:43am that night, we both stirred. We kissed and went right back to sleep. Fate had smiled upon us though, and at that blessed moment in time, Heather had conceived our first child...

clinton09
clinton09
1,684 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
More Stories