Where the Dark Road Leads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faking a yawn she got slowly to her feet. As she stretched languidly before the man, she noticed his appreciative glance over her body. "Oh, Trev, I'd really love to help you out, but Delia and I...well...we're SO tired."

Delia caught her swift glance and grinned. "Yeah, Trev, we're just pooped."

The look of consternation that crossed Trev's face almost caused Sela to hoot with laughter. She restrained herself, however, and said sweetly, "Why don't you drive us back to your place? We can leave my car here till morning."

Trev cleared his throat. "Uh, sure." He was highly irritated, but always the perfect gentleman, and if the women were too tired, well, he'd have to wait.

The girls picked up their clothes and grabbed their things. Delia walked her bike into the woods a short ways and chained it to a tree.

"Ready, lover," Sela called out.

They piled into the sedan. Delia climbed in front at Sela's urging, and as Sela made herself comfortable in the back seat, she caught Trev's searing gaze in the rearview mirror and shivered slightly. Yes, there would be hell to pay.

12