While I Sucked Him He Sucked Me Dry

Story Info
Using me to gain a ton.
1.3k words
3.31
40.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the first moment I laid eyes on Jim, I knew that he was the lover for me. He charmed me on the phone many times to get what he wanted and I did it because I loved how we developed this relationship from just a simple call to always coming to me in his time of need. When he needed something done yesterday, he knew he could count on me to do it and get it done and make him come out smelling like a rose.

We had casual business like calls and began talking about our personal lives; I was in the middle of a nasty divorce and he was struggling to make it at this job and a part time job because he had 2 young daughters to raise and his wife treated him like crap. Being black and his wife being white, he was tired of hearing how black men knock up white women and leave them to be single mothers. He was not going to be like his father; his father left his mother when he was born. He drove his mother to the hospital and was never heard or seen again.

There were times when we discussed meeting for a drink but he always had to run home to take care of the girls so his wife could go to her part time job as a sales clerk at the mall. Her regular job was on hold because of maternity leave and the store was paying her under the table as a favor.

One day he did ask me if I was free because he didn't have to run right home and I had no plans so I agreed to meet him. I am also white and have always had a sweetness towards black men though I married white. That was the biggest mistake of my life; another story for another day.

I drove nervously to the bar and wondered what he would be like. We both are meeting for the first time without any pictures being shown of the other. I told him what I would be wearing and he described himself that I couldn't miss him. Tall, black, shaved head, thin lined beard; black eyes; everything I always loved about the black man. I was very fair, redheaded and was wearing a blue and purple dress with a small jacket to cover the skinny straps of my dress. I was wearing flat shoes an I only stand 5'3" tall.

He arrived before me because he told me what vehicle he was driving and I nervously opened the door to the bar. I never go into bars alone and I was wondering how I would do this without falling apart. I looked straight ahead to the bar and there he said and I was taken immediately. I felt my heart pound as I walked briskly to the bar where he was sitting and he saw me coming and got off his bar stool. We immediately hugged and kissed and right smack on the lips. His lips were so soft and I could still fell them on mine.

We started off by drinking beer and then shots with our beers, eating some chicken wings and more beer and shots. I know I was starting to feel a little tipsy and he asked me if I had to go right home. I was in no hurry so I told him no and he told me to leave my car in the lot he was taking me somewhere.

We got into his truck and he drove us to this little house maybe a mile or so up the road and he got out the keys and we went in. It was an older house and he lead me straight into this bedroom with a king size bed and started to undress me and I him and before you know it we were having hot and heavy sex. I was sucking on his huge black cock and he sucked my tits and nibbled on my nipples and then he ate me out and I came all over his face. He pushed me down on the bed and spread my legs and entered my shaved white pussy with his 7 plus inch cock and plum colored and shaped balls. He then thrust into me harder and harder and them flipped me over and we did it doggy style and then he entered my ass. It was my first time and I enjoyed it and it didn't even hurt me.

He had to come and I asked him if I could swallow some and then squirt the rest all over my tits and my face and he did. We were worn out from a great sex session and vowed to do this weekly. We were doing it for months and months and one week out of every month when we met he would ask me if he could borrow a couple of dollars and I gave it to him no questions asked. For a suck and a fuck by him it was worth the money and we didn't have to pay for a hotel. I found out the house was his mom's and his niece lived there but worked nights so he had the house to use if he needed to crash from work during the day or after his part time job 3 days a week when his wife didn't have to work.

After months of sucking and fucking and giving him money, I wanted more and he told me he couldn't leave his wife yet. He didn't want to upset his girls and I agreed but I was dying inside.

One night after we made love he went into the bathroom to clean up and his phone was on the bed and there was in view a text from a girl asking if he got the money and if they were still one to meet the next day when he got out of work. Now I know why he needed my money. He couldn't use his to wine and dine this bitch but I was.

He was getting his rocks off from me and her and God knows who else. I didn't let on that I saw this and I decided to play a game with him. The following month when he asked me for money I told him that I was short that a few bills were higher than expected and wouldn't have anything until the following month. He broke our date that night and the calls and texts were coming in slow the following week. I was being suck dry by someone I managed to fall head over heels in love with.

Finally when our next visit should be, I called him and asked him what I bring for us and he said that money would help with some beer and JD. I was fuming but I agreed. Once I got to the house and he let me in, I let him have it. I told him about seeing the text and knew he was using me to take care of his "other lover". He was shocked and very upset with himself and told me he would stop seeing her but I told him I couldn't go on anymore with a liar. Knowing I was divorced from a liar, he knew that I was right.

Because of my job, I have to deal with him; I could ask one of my co-workers to deal with him instead of me, but I would miss his deep voice and the way he says a simple "Hello" to me every morning. I would miss it if I didn't hear it but I'm not going back to being the fool and getting sucked out of the money I work so hard to make.