While I'm Away, GF Will Play

Story Info
Horny girlfriend's been getting it while boyfriends away.
806 words
2.85
60.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I lived in a nice little apartment, she worked as a hairdresser and me as a salesman and quite often travelling.

I considered myself to be quite lucky landing such a hot looking girl, probably not every guys idea of the most perfect women but hey, she was pretty hot to me, 5'1, short, a little rounded around the hips with gorgeous tits!

Last week I finished my business early after being up north for a few days so I decided to surprise her with an impromptu arrival home!

I parked the car a little way back up the road, in hope of surprising her, as I arrived though I saw her leaving the house with another guy, she was giggling and him smiling at her.

I quickly jumped back behind a tree in the neighbours yard and watched, not knowing what the hell to think as she drove off with him in the car next to her!

I continued home and quickly made my way up to the bedroom, the door was slightly ajar so I pushed it open,then it hit me!

The strong smell of sex hung in the air, a thousand thoughts were racing through my head, and it felt as though someone had punched me in the stomach leaving me gasping for as little air as I could take in!

I turned my attention to the bed which was messed up with the covers thrown back, I made my way over and sat there with my head in my hands absolutely dumbfounded.

My first thoughts were how this bitch could do this to me? She always told me she could never cheat on me!

Was this the first time?

Who was this guy?

How long had they made a fool of me?

I rolled over and was now lying in a fetal position on the bed in a daze, just contemplating what I was going to do!

I suddenly became aware that my head was lying in a large wet patch on the sheets, I quickly shot upright, disgusted but at the same time strangely aroused at the fact that my girlfriends vaginal secretions and some mystery guys load was mixed together right there!

I lowered my head again and inhaled, now my cock was starting to stir, I felt as though my body was also betraying me.

I unzipped myself and slid my pants and boxers down around my ankles!

I again lowered my head and started squeezing and pumping my hand up and down my hard shaft!

I was now sniffing harder and my head was right down on the wet patch.

Before I knew what I was doing my tongue was out and I started licking and sucking, taking in as much of this as I possibly could while imagining my girlfriend, on her back taking the cock of a nice big stud, her moaning and begging for it!, him showing no mercy and pushing deep inside her tight little pussy!

I paused for a moment and noticed a few other articles lying on my pillow, one was a lacey g-string I had bought for her, and the other was a condom.

I took a hold of the g-string and held it up to my nose, they just stank of sweet sex, and were very wet also! I proceeded to lick and suck on the crotch thinking of fingers sliding into my girlfriends soaking wet pussy! fingers which didn't belong to me.

I then wrapped them around my cock and pumped myself hard, feeling the rough feminine lace sliding up and down my shaft.

One thing remained and that was to inspect the discarded rubber which was still up on my pillow.

I took hold of it and could see that it was a very large amount of cum inside it, I then sniffed this and picked up a new smell, something that registered with me differently.

We had talked about anal sex but she just bluntly refused it and said no way! so I didn't push the subject!

But this had confirmed it, she had got it!

I tipped a small amount of the contents onto the tip of my penis and watched it sit on top and then roll down the side and run onto the panties. I worked the thick white cream into my cock and then tipped the remaining into my hand and continued. Changing hands I placed my wet fingers up into my mouth and tasted cum for the first time, it was salty but not unpleasant, this last action tipped me over the top and I sprayed a huge white stream up and all over myself! This had had to have been the best wank ever thanks to my girlfriend! And she won't even know it!!

(End of part 1)