While She Slept

Story Info
She wakes up to find out that he's been busy.
1.6k words
3.74
78.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke with a start. Something had pulled her suddenly from sleep. She thought it might have been a door slamming. Was it? She wasn't sure.

Another door slammed, then a car engine started. She tried to clear the fog from her mind, but now the pain was standing in the way. Her head felt like a spike was driving through her forehead. She reached up and massaged her temples until the pain dulled down to a throbbing ache. Cautiously, she opened her eyes. She was in her bedroom, and slowly she realized she was naked. Her body felt - weird. She took inventory. Her face felt stiff, dry. Her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth. Gradually, she worked her mouth and tongue until the saliva flowed again. She licked her lips. Odd...she tasted - him. That unique taste he had. Had he kissed her before he left? She tried to remember...anything. She fought through the pounding in her head to think back. The last thing she remembered was coming home from work. She remembered getting out of the car. It was Friday night and she was looking forward to going out. She remembered getting to the front door, then...nothing. The next thing she remembered was waking up here, naked in her bed and feeling like she had just come out of a long, too fun night.

"Oh, God! How much did I drink last night?" she thought. That had to be it. They went out, she drank way too much, and now she was paying for it. Was he pissed, was that why he left? She tried to shake off the confusion, but it just intensified the pain. So, she sat for a minute and let the room slow it's spinning until she could focus. After a minute, the pain subsided and she was able to look around. The room was a mess. It was obvious some...extra activity had taken place. Damn, she wished she could remember! Then, her eyes fell on the TV. It showed a steady blue screen - like it always showed right before they played a movie. Then, she saw the DVD player with a Post-It note on it. All it said was, "Play Me". Nervously she reached over and pushed the Play button.

The TV screen flickered then showed the inside of their room. He was on screen, looking at the camera.

"Hi, love," he said. "I know you've wanted this for a while. I decided to surprise you and have some fun when you get home. If you're watching this, you should have a nice show to watch." He smiled playfully, then stepped back. He was wearing his favorite jeans and no shirt. She smiled to herself as she admired his form. He was holding a bottle in one hand and a cloth in the other. "Chloroform," he said. "Let's see how you do with a dose of this." He reached for the camera. The scene blinked and then he was backing into the corner behind the door. In the distance, she could hear her own voice through the closed bedroom door. "I'm in here!" he yelled, then winked at the future her who was watching the scene unfold.

Knowing what was coming, she felt a warmth grow between her legs, and reached down to gently touch herself. Her pussy was sore, but nice. She could feel the wetness as her fingers worked inside her pussy and along her clit. Her excitement grew as she watched the screen.

The door opened, and she saw herself walking into the room with a baffled look. Suddenly, she remembered. She was trying to find him, then she was grabbed from behind and the next thing she remembered was waking up nude in bed. Now she saw why. As soon as she passed the doorway, he came up from behind her and put the chloroform-soaked rag over her nose and mouth. She admired his arms as his muscles flexed, holding her in tightly as she breathed in the fumes, then went limp. He grunted slightly, and she saw his triceps flex as he supported her dead weight. "God, his arms are hot," she thought.

He lifted her over to the bed and laid her down. He stared down at her for a moment, a mischievous smile crossing his lips. He looked at the camera. "You're a beautiful slut," he said. "And now you'll get your slut treatment."

She could see the outline of his cock through his tight jeans as he started growing hard. She could tell that the thought of taking her like this was turning him on and, surprisingly, it was turning her on, too. Her hands moved over her pussy as she watched.

He pulled her shirt off and then wrestled her pants off. Then he stopped and admired her again - looking at her bra and panties. She'd worn her red, lacy ones. She knew they would have plans that night and that they were his favorite - but she had no idea that he'd be looking at her in them like this. She looked so peaceful, laying there. So vulnerable. But the look on his face wasn't peaceful. It was pure, unadulterated lust. Watching, she knew that she was going to be used as a sex object, and she couldn't wait to watch it happen.

He pulled down his pants and underwear in one motion. His hard cock popped up, fully erect and ready for action. He slowly stroked his cock as he admired her unconscious body. He bent down and kissed her on the cheeck, then licked her face - tasting her. His hand reached down and cupped her breast. Watching, her hand went to touch her breast, too. Together, the man on the video and the woman watching tweaked her nipple through her bra, then in a sudden, violent motion he ripped it off of her. He looked at her bare breasts and licked his lips. He always had loved her tits, and she could tell he was going to enjoy them now. His mouth closed around one nipple, sucking, then nibbling, then biting hard. "You fucking slut," he said. "You love this." And with that, he straightened up and slapped her across the face. There was no reaction from the unconscious woman, but the one watching jumped and felt a surge of wetness between her thighs.

He moved up until he was kneeling by her head. "How about a nice blow job, slut?" he said. He turned her head to face his cock, then he pushed her mouth open and shoved inside. He worked gently, just letting the tip work in and out, then gently pushing further in. Relaxed, she took him in further than she had before, but she started to gag when he hit her throat. He worked in and out, fucking her face slowly, with a look of pure joy on his face as he enjoyed the forced oral sex.

All of a sudden, her man transformed from a loving companion to an animal filled with pure lust. He reached down and pulled her panties, but they wouldn't tear. Frustrated, he yanked them down to her ankles, pulled them off and tossed them aside. Then, he was on top of her. He looked at the camera again. "You fucking whore - you want to see yourself fucked don't you?"

"Yes!" she answered. Then realized he couldn't hear her, just like she couldn't hear him when he said it.

He grabbed the camera and held it in his hands, giving her his point of view. She saw his hard cock pressed onto her belly. Then, he pulled back and rammed into her with all the force he could muster. He moaned with pleasure as he started fucking her. The sound of his flesh smacking her thighs sent shivers through her body as his clit engorged and her fingers worked their own magic. He fucked and fucked and fucked her, pushing in and out. As she watched herself be used on the screen, she felt her own body respond, and she surged to an intense orgasm, arching her back and screaming as she fought to keep her eyes on the screen, where he kept right on pounding into her.

Finally, she heard his breathing shift. She knew what that meant and looked for him to cum inside her. But he stopped. Holding his cock in his hand, he moved up on her. "This is how whores take their cum," he said, and stroked his cock near her head. Suddenly, she realized why her face felt dirty, as she watched streams of cum shoot all over her face. One, two, three streams squirted out of him and onto her. She wanted to be angry, but the tightness she felt inside said otherwise.

He grunted, then relaxed, breathing heavily as he admired his work. Then he stood up, still watching her, and put his pants and shirt. He walked over to the camera and looked right into her eyes through the screen.

"I love you," he said. "I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed making it. I'm going to go get us some dessert. Clean yourself up and we can have some more fun when I get back." He winked, and reached up to turn off the camera.

She lay there, panting, and realized she was covered in sweat from her own reliving of the fantasy. She knew he would be home soon, so she got up, took a shower, and prettied herself up for him. When he came home, they had dessert, and she properly thanked him for her wonderful video.