All Comments on 'While the Wife's Upstairs'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!

It was hot in the beginning - because I had a horny old neighbor I could relate to this even though all he did was suck my dick - and it was funny in the end. Well done.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
LIKED IT

I liked it, would like to see another chapter.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindover 9 years ago
nasty deflowering

Love the way the old timer deflowered the horny little kid and then his wife cleaning the mess was awesome too although I wish she didn't use the towel

ldstoner69ldstoner69over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it.

It had a good feel to it. The way he ran off like a scolded puppy was funny. Her cleaning up the mess with her tounge instead of the towel would have put a good twist on it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liked it

I was deflowered by a guy (co-worker) in his 40's when I was 19 so I liked this story. He got me to his place with a "ride home" from an after hours work party then got me a little drunker with shots and then started massaging my cock through my pants which really surprised me. When I got hard, he took my pants off, pushed me back, put his hands behind my knees and pinned me and took me right there. I was worried about an STD and he promised to pull out but he came in me anyway. I was really dumb back then, but looking back on it, it was kind of hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Timmy writes the best geezer pervert/boy stories on Lit. I give it a five

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous