Whiskey Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I concentrated on running the tip of my tongue in the crevice between her inner and outer labia I could hear Karen breathing deeply, and her six-pack tummy began to heave and ripple. I randomly wandered to her clit and sucked on it and she gasped, loudly, her hands trying to find leverage, searching frantically for pillows to hold onto.

I concentrated almost exclusively on her swollen clit. Normally, I would tease, but she tasted so fucking good and was already so turned on herself, I decided to focus my concentration on clitoral Ground Zero. Circling it with my tongue, sucking on it, flicking it side-to-side. I knelt down for a better angle, and felt both her hands pulling my head into her crotch. I started sucking on her clit hard.

She ground her pussy into my tongue. I could hear Karen panting louder and louder until I heard an intense groan come from deep inside her. Her whole body quivered and vibrated around me. I came up for air and looking up I saw her pained look of pleasure and her breasts jiggling with each convulsion. She exhaled all her breath and flopped backward on the couch. Her stomach rose and fell with her deep breaths. Her pussy was splayed wide open, puffy, wet, and red. A stream of clear juice ran down into her ass crack.

Again, without warning, I changed pace and agenda. I picked her up by her ankles and placed her on the carpet so that her back was on the floor and her legs were pointing straight up to the ceiling. She looked at me with a combination of amazement and sheer lust. I'm sure Karen's body and confidence and sexual aggressiveness had intimidated many of her sexual partners in the past, but not this cowboy. I had assumed command of this gorgeous Razorback cocksucker and was determined to fuck her into another time zone.

In a move so fast it stole her breath, I grasped Karen by her thin waist and slid my hips between her legs so that my cock was poised to plow into her. I stood close between her thighs, gazing down at her, like a lion torturing its prey before the meal. Taking a firm grip on her tight buns, I lined my twitching cock straight up between us and pulled her up even closer so that the tip of my cock touched her gash. She could feel and see my length along her slit as she began to grind herself against me in urgent thrusts. I could see her juices literally bubbling from within the steamy cauldron of her cunt. The delay was maddening for Karen as I slid my dick along her hole over and over. She wanted to scream, her mouth was contorted into a wide "O".

She couldn't take it another second. The words came streaming, "I want you to fuck my PUSSY, John! Make me take it all...deep and HARD. I want to come with you there and my pussy GRIPPING it tight. I want to feel you spurting hot and thick inside! PLEASE, JOHN!" Karen threw her head back and growled her frustration. "I'm so close already!" I held my ground, but she continued her insistent pleas. "Do it now, fuck me!"

Enough was enough. With my first thrust, I nearly snapped my big cock in two as it found the deepest recesses of her tight but saturated cunt and banged against her cervix as Karen wailed in conjunction with another convulsive orgasm. I plowed hard into Karen, as hard as I could, perhaps the most savage fucking I had ever unleashed on a woman, such was my hormonal overdrive. The only noise in the house were my heavy balls slapping rhythmically and repeatedly against Karen's butt and pussy, and her primal screams of glee.

I turned Karen into the object of my penile bullseye, using my strong cock as a plunging jackhammer, splitting her open, thrust by thrust. I pumped her violently at a six o'clock angle to begin with, then turned to a forty-five degree angle, moving clockwise, so that I was next beside her, to her right, at nine o'clock now, gripping her thighs steadily.

I kept pumping, a fast blur now as Karen raised her legs to wrap higher, around my waist. I leaned forward over her, stretching taller. I nearly lost my mind as her pussy started to buzz so strong, it felt like I had a vibrator planted right on the tip of my dick! She was getting perfect pressure from the thickest part of me now, and her cunt muscles wrapped around me in a vaginal death-grip.

After two or three more minutes of intense, relentless fucking, I then rotated again so that I was at high noon, straight over her prone, helpless body now, so that Karen was peering right up my asshole while getting savagely reamed, watching my muscled thighs squat to batter her cunt mercilessly, and then as I felt the unmistakable rumble of a massive orgasm begin to overtake my senses.

I completed the full circle, moved to her left hip, to three o'clock, withdrew, pumped my cock with my fist, and released a massive torrent of cum that splashed down onto Karen's tits, tummy, thighs, and I finally bent down and wiped my still-spurting pole all over her face.

Then I picked her up tenderly in my arms and kissed her as lovingly and softly as a leaf in the breeze.

I carried Karen up the stairs to my bedroom and placed her gingerly on the mattress. She was semi-comatose and now that the fucking of a lifetime had ceased and my sexual adrenalin-fueled frenzy had subsided, I was sincerely concerned that perhaps I had bruised her pussy into inactivity for the duration of her stay. I fell into an exhausted slumber next to her, as she snored softly, already sound asleep.

Not to worry, as it turned out. I heard the shower water running and rolled over to look at the alarm clock. Three-fourteen, we had been out for over four hours, sufficient enough for me to be instantly hard as I realized Karen was still here, and I could also smell her musky scent of sex and perfume on the pillow next to my head.

She took a long time drying and primping herself after she had gotten out of the shower, still in the bathroom behind closed doors, and I heard the zipper of her travel bag being opened and closed frequently.

When the door finally opened, I squinted through the illumination to see the vision of beauty and raw sexuality before me.

She had accessorized herself spectacularly for our pending middle-of-the-night session, her outfit signaling her intent. I took in her black lace panties, cut low in the front to about an inch above her pubic area and with only a string back, with a floral lace edge, her soft pink skin exposed at the bottom of her matching corset with the attached garter snaps that held her lacy, seamed stockings. Her auburn hair was cascading down in sexy, curly, 'just-fucked' locks that dangled over her protruding chest.

She stood at the foot of the bed, smelling of soap, and shampoo, and hair spray, and body lotion, and a flowery perfume, and seductively peeled down the top of her corset, and those impossibly perfect tits once again escaped and made their appearance, defying gravity, as Karen rubbed one hand over her skin of her boobs, gently caressing her mounds.

"C'mere," I whispered softly. "You look absolutely stunning, Karen. I want to touch you."

She walked to the edge of the bed and looked down on me amorously, and slowly pushed aside the fabric of her thong to expose her pussy, which I observed was now completely bare, not a wisp of hair to be found.

"You've shaved," I said admiringly, slipping one finger up inside her as she shivered, both her hands pulling her thong up to allow me freer access. "As lovely as it is, had I known you were planning such a surprise, I was hoping you would grant me the privilege of doing so."

She gently gripped my wrist and pushed my digit deeper into her tunnel, which was again wet and sticky with need. "I didn't want to wake you until I was ready for you. And, don't worry, I'll grant you special privileges."

She climbed on top of me in a reverse cowgirl position, and lowered herself to prepare us for a sixty-nine exercise.

I used my fingers and spread her open, admiring the clean-shaven pinkness I was staring into. Without saying a word, we both already knew it was her ass that needed fucking this time. I slid one finger into her wet pussy just as my tongue met her clit and a knuckle rubbed gently on her tight puckered ass. She just about collapsed onto me, purring, mewing, and she began softly licking a path around the shaft of my cock.

I continued to probe her two holes locked onto my face with my moving fingers, finger-fucking her cunt and anus in tandem, feeling my fingers rub against the other on either side of the the thin membrane that separated her vaginal and anal cavities.

My middle finger was into her anus now up to the second knuckle, feeling her sphincter expand for the rock-hard, thick cock that was going to soon invade her most intimate hole, and I leisurely rubbed her respective canals, while enjoying the sensation of having my cock sucked by her active lips. I lifted her asscheeks up so that I could watch her consume me with her mouth.

Karen took the head of my engorged cock into her mouth, just the head. She clasped her talented lips around me...running her tongue around the head, over the head, into the hole at the tip that surrendered the tangy cream that she had twice taken internally, willingly, and longingly.

She held the head there between her lips, holding it while mutually savoring the digital spelunking she was receiving on the other end. My tongue began to rim her pink asshole, lubricating it. I was finally tasting what I wanted to all night. Karen's sweet ass.

Meanwhile.....oh, how she sucked my cock...worshipping it, savoring it. Her warm mouth watered with sticky wet saliva that saturated ymy dick, oozing long strands of drool each time she pulled her head back, and with a twirl of her tongue, she sucked the spit back into her throat.

Her mouth gripped me tightly and moved from the large head down to the base. My cockhead hit and pressed against the back of Karen's throat. I moaned. She moaned.

Her serpent-like tongue reached for my balls, coming just to the top of the sack, where it intersects with the base of my cock. She worked her magical tongue against whatever part of me she could reach. Rolling it against the base of my cock. Heavenly.

Slowly she moved back up to the top, as down below I held her ass in my mouth and slowly rolled my tongue inside her anus. Her anal wall touched my lips; next, it was the sides and roof of her inner anal wall, against my tongue. Above, Karen slid the head of my dick in and out and moved her mouth sideways down the underside to the base again.

We could barely control ourselves now. She wildly sucked and licked the base of my cock while my hand pumped in and out the upper part of her ass, stretching her. She again took my balls into her mouth. My spit slid down between the cheeks of her ass. We wanted to devour each other.

But then we stopped, wanting to save our cum for the bigger picture.

And she climbed on top of me, facing away still, and I watched her hands reach back and Karen spread her milky buttocks and displayed her gaping asshole for me.

We didn't speak as she gripped my dick with her left hand and made good use of the slickness left there by the sticky spit that was drawn from the back of her mouth. She pumped slowly along the length of it, then slowly pushed my thickness into her vise-like anal tunnel. I watched as her anus opened to accept me. It was among the most erotic things I had ever seen, my dick easing into this beautiful woman's ass, a woman who men contributed to charity to have their dicks sucked by her, and now I was invited to have her ass. Gratis. My pleasure.

She leaned back and looked over her shoulder at me, her hair falling over eyes, Fuck, that looked sexy, especially so because my cock was slowly becoming imbedded in her bowels. "This is, uumph, by far, the biggest dick I've ever had in my ass, so we'll go slow. But once, unghhhh, fuck, but once you feel that pop, when you've gotten past my ring, I'm gonna ride you fast and hard, stud. Oooo, fuck..."

As she gyrated and maneuvered her body to best fit into her without too much painful discomfort, she bent forward and rubbed the area between my ass and my balls with her finger. This never fails to get my cock even longer, sometimes by perhaps a half-inch, and I could actually feel my cock expand within her, until.....

"POP!"

With a groan from me and a window-rattling wail from Karen, she shimmied her ass up and down on my pole, utilizing her prior experience as a dancer to anally ride me, and she clenched her rear muscles so vigorously that I though she would snap off my cock at the root.

I'm not even going to try to represent that I was an anal-fucking machine with super-hero stamina. I'd like to tell you that I plunged her behind for the duration of the evening and well past dawn, but once I heard and felt that pop and she began to grasp me with her anus, I shot a stream of cum into Karen vertically that might just have reached her esophagus, it was that intense.

But, just to be sure that SOME cum touched her throat, when Karen realized I was shooting, she jumped off of me, spinning her newly-fucked ass into my face, and she sucked my cock while I licked my seed out of her spewing sphincter. A dual ass-to-mouth cum-sucking team.

Never had that happened before, or since. I still get hard at each memory of it. In fact, I'm stroking myself as I try to type this.

Whew.........

Moving along...

Karen and I woke up in the morning and fucked. We rested and snuggled and talked and kissed (Oh, how she could KISS!), and then we fucked and sucked again. I made her breakfast (well, OK, I heated a frozen muffin in the microwave and boiled a pot of tea, I'm not as talented in the kitchen, but after all, this is an erotic story website, so go to the Food Network if you want culinary delights), we went to the shower, and we masturbated each other into a soapy lather until I fucked her against the tiled wall until my dick cried, "Uncle! No mas!"

But then, the visit really got good. Karen still craved cock. Hmm, what to do, what to do.....

When Karen got dressed, she wore a simple outfit of a black blouse and a pair of TIGHT designer jeans that clung to her tits and hips and legs and ass respectively like a shipwrecked sailor clings to his lifeboat. She had to wear a bra, she just HAD to, but it was a definite 'no panty' day under the jeans. Her camel-toe jutted out of her crotch prominently, her labia were still so swollen and puffy and her jeans were so snugly painted on, you could clearly see the creases in her folds through the denim. She accentuated her attire with a pair of black five-inch stilettos with pointy leather heels.

As mind-boggling as her body was naked, and I had a birds-eye view of every crevice since almost the minute she had arrived, if possible, she looked even hotter dressed like this. Know what I mean, guys and gals?

I was flying her back from Philly airport this time instead of Baltimore, because she could get a direct flight from Philly to Little Rock, so that gave us a little time to see that Liberty Bell.

But first, Karen informed me that she could not, in good conscience, return to Arkansas without having sampled a Philly cheesesteak (ah, she continued to show impeccable taste, a woman of true culture!), so we first made a detour to a little hole in the wall I knew in the Roxborough section of the city. I knew the owners, former high school classmates of mine, who jointly owned the joint, so to speak, and I gave them an advance call so that we could get the royal treatment upon our arrival.

Little did I know that Karen would express her gratitude in a similar manner, with unique Southern hospitality.

Naturally, Karen turned the heads of every, and I mean EVERY male patron in the small neighborhood restaurant when we entered. I do have to admit that her ass looked simply irresistible in those jeans, and those tits pretty much required their own zip code. Even the young, cute, raven-haired waitress who came to take our order eyed up Karen with a combination of womanly envy mixed with an acknowledgement of her sexual aura.

Not surprisingly, Murph, one of the owners, soon hurried up to our table, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Karen, who batted her eyelids at him fetchingly. Murph appeared to be hypnotized by Karen, and he essentially ignored me while he flirted unashamedly with her. Not that I blamed him, but this was Murph's modus operandi ever since high school. I never really liked him, I always just kind of tolerated him in that way you do with a high school classmate out of a sense of fraternity or camaraderie or school spirit. Or something.

He was self-centered and narcissistic and fancied himself a ladies man from way back when. Although he did have good reason to be confident with one piece of his anatomy. A good basketball player in his day, the tall, thin Murph was called 'The Tripod' in high school because his legendary dick entered the shower about ten inches before the rest of his body.

One of the most vivid images I retained from my own time on the b-ball team was when were celebrating a big win over an arch rival, and Murph emerged naked from the shower, jumped up on one of the benches, grabbed his genitalia, waved it around like a baton twirler, and yelled, in a rather unique victory cry, "Swingin' dick! Everybody out of the way!"

That story has relevance only because as he was talking with Karen, pressing ever closer to her as she nibbled on her cheesesteak (yep, we Philadelphians are rightfully proud of our minimal contributions to culture, such as cream cheese, the pretzel, and, of course, the cheesesteak), she wiped the whiz from her chin with a long lick from her tongue, which did appear obscenely long, matching the obvious growing bulge in Murph's own jeans, who was making no movement to conceal his hard-on. And Karen, observant little cock-hungry vixen that she was, made notice.

"Murph," she cooed, resting her hand on Murph's thigh now, teasing him excessively, or so I thought. "I have a little pet name for Johnnie here. I call him Johnnie Eight Inch." Murph's eyes darted between me, taking my temperature as my date accelerated her teasing, and Karen's hand, easing up his leg. "And, gosh, I sucked him and fucked him to the point where, well......" Karen squeezed Murph's dick under the table, and his eyes nearly ripped from his socket like Jim Carrey's alter-ego character in the movie 'The Mask'.

She continued, and I watched mesmerized myself now, a spectator to Karen's blazing and blatant sexuality, not the least bit jealous, shockingly. I was curious to see how far she would take this.

"Well, anyway, I think I tuckered poor Johnnie out, at least for a little bit." Murph glanced at me, expecting me to intercede at any time, but I didn't flinch, my own gaze watching Karen rub Murph's pecker more eagerly now. Karen peeked at me and winked.

"So, Mr. Cheesesteak Restaurant Owner, I'm still horny, and it feels like maybe this is our lucky day, 'cause I may have found a dick even bigger than Johnnie's, and you look like you'd be willing to give John a lifetime supply of cheesesteaks if I sucked your cock right about now." Murph nodded, again looking at me for approval, but I just shrugged and gave Murph a thumbs-up

"Hey, go for it, Murph, she's the best little cocksucker in the Razorback state, and with merit. I couldn't get it up right now with a crane." I smiled at Karen, who leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Do you want to suck Murph's cock, beautiful?" I asked, already knowing the answer like a good lawyer does. Her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands. That was a yes.

"Then I wanna watch, OK?"

Murph led us to his back office, winking at many of the male customers, some of whom burst out in applause and wolf-whistles. Karen seemed to drink it all in and revel in the attention that her sluttiness had created. It dawned on me for the first time that she got off on this, it was her own modus operandi. And, more so, she had almost met her sexual match in a battle of wills and stamina when she met me, and now she was going to demonstrate that no man would ever out-perform her. This was her somewhat twisted parting shot to me, but instead of being repulsed, I was profoundly turned on.