Whiskey Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, hey, what the fuck, a lifetime supply of cheesesteaks is nothing that a true Philly boy would sneeze at.

Murph locked the door to his small office behind us, I found a seat on a folding chair, Karen took off her blouse and bra, and Murph didn't need an instruction manual to know what to do next.

His pants dropped below his knees, leaving all of his impressive genitalia exposed and available to Karen, whose eyes had clouded over in pure, unadulterated sexual desire at this monster cock dangling in front of her face.

It was apparent that she liked an audience, I thought back to her comments about giving nineteen consecutive weeks of blowjobs to lucky lottery winners in the strip club where she worked; it was all making perfect sense now. This got her off, big time. She needed to let others see the control she had over cocks.

When you stop to think about it, it's an endearing trait in a woman.

She lifted Murph's big cock up towards his stomach, tilted her pretty head to the right, and attacked his balls with a vengeance, slathering them as she did my own with her world-class tongue and lips. Licking them, squeezing them between her lips, sucking them as if they were cocks. She cupped them with her right hand while still stroking his cock with her left hand. As she had done so expertly to me, she wanted to work every part of him with all of her that she had available: hands, mouth, tongue, lips, spit, and of course, those massive tits, she alternated every so often with a tit-fuck. Karen's and Murph's moans echoed and bounced off the walls and the acoustical ceiling tiles.

When she tasted him again, she dragged her tongue up the length of his cock as if licking an ice cream cone. She did it again, teasing all of us in the process...prolonging taking Murph's cock back into her mouth. On the third trip up, she suddenly and in one uninterrupted motion slid her mouth over the top of his cock, took him down her throat again, held him there.

Frenetically, she twisted her head left to right several times while tightening her mouth around him. Then, as suddenly as she went down, she pulled away, his huge cock completely removed from her mouth now. She grasped it with her left hand again, pumped it and looked up at him. He was looking down at her with a look of sheer astonishment, sweat pouring down his brow now.

Karen looked up at him, almost condescendingly, this was like watching Muhammad Ali toy with Sonny Liston, teasing him brutally, knowing she could knock him out whenever she damn well pleased, but she first wanted to punish.

"Perhaps you want to enter my throat again," she said, more as a statement of fact than an inquiry.

She resumed fucking him with her mouth at the same pace at which she had fucked me with her pussy earlier. She raised a hand from underneath him to cup over and squeeze gently on his balls while she sucked him hard. Even from where I sat (my cock was now, magically, fully engorged once again, witnessing this Olympian oral exhibit), I knew from the salty addition of his pre-cum to her spit that he was close, and she started backing off from the head of his cock. From there, her grip on the base of his shaft loosened, and she stroked him quickly, letting his bulbous cockhead bounce off her lips and out-stretched tongue.

Murph's eyes wandered pleadingly down to her face, begging her to permit him to cum, then over to me to check on my handiwork. I was jerking off now to this display; it was equally exciting to be a spectator as it was to participate.

Murph's cock had grown monstrous in size and throbbed in her grip, and after swirling her tongue for a moment while stroking him off, we were all rewarded a couple minutes later with a straight stream of Murph's cum all over Karen's tongue and upper lip. I moaned with him, continuing my stroking, tilting my head back slightly, and watching his creamy seed splashing all over her face.

As we say in Philly, "Cheese wid". (For you socially bankrupt heathens out there, devoid of any local language slang that's indigenous to the City of Brotherly Love, that's 'cheese with', thank you.)

So, in conclusion, Murph got his blowjob from the unchallenged Razorback oral queen. Karen got her visit to the Liberty Bell, two big cocks to suck on to duly commemorate her trip, and a vigorous 'thank you' finger-fucking under the seam of her jeans from me as a fitting send-off in the airport parking garage before her flight home. And me? I got a lifetime supply of cheesesteaks.

And a ripping good yarn to write about.

*

Thanks, Whiskey Chick. I hope you liked your story half as much as I enjoyed reliving it.

Xoxo