Whisper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

Maybe it was because we came so close to losing each other and that would have killed me. Maybe it was because we both needed reassurance that we were still together body and soul. Maybe it was something else.

Will seemed to sense my need and he plunged himself into me. He took me and plunged to my depths over and over again, quickly and very hard. It only took a few frenzied strokes before I cried out my passion. "Fuck me," I screamed. Then he clamped his hand over my mouth.

"Quiet, Pey," he hissed. "You don't want Two to wake to the sound of his mother screaming."

"But it's so good," I hissed as he kept fucking me. "I don't want it to ever end. Fuck me..."I said quietly. My voice was far quieter. It came out as only a "Whisper." "Fuck me, Larry, Fu..." everything stopped then. Before I could grab him, Will had pulled out of me and grabbed his clothes. Before I could even begin to figure out what to say, I heard the bedroom door slam loudly. Before I could get out of the bed with tears streaming down my eyes, he was out of the house. Before I even managed to make to the stairwell, I saw his car backing out of the driveway.

I tried to call him ten times that evening. Ron came over Monday afternoon to pick up Two for baseball practice. Will dropped him off afterwards but he didn't even come into the house. Wednesday I really meant to go to practice just so I could try to talk to Will and try to explain things to him.

Unfortunately, that was the day the divorce papers arrived. I cried the whole afternoon. I could barely face my son's sad face. Even he knew that something was wrong. I didn't know what to tell him. I also didn't know what Will had told him.

"Two what did your daddy say about where he's sleeping and why?" I asked him.

"He said he had to stay with Grandpa and Grandma Place for a while because they're old and they need his help," he said. "I miss him. Why I can't I go and stay there too?"

"Because your mommy needs you here," I said. "I can't have both of my men away from me."

The next day I hired my own lawyer. I explained the entire situation to him and he gave me nothing but legal gibberish. I got him to write out a court order and have it signed by a judge. Two's last baseball practice before the Championship game was on Thursday. Ron wanted to give the team a day off to rest before the big game. I knew that Will wouldn't miss that practice. Shit, he didn't miss any of Two's practices. I got there early and as he walked under the bleachers, I dropped a stream of confetti on him.

"What's this?" he asked me a few minutes later.

"That was your fucking divorce papers," I spat. I looked around to make sure no one was paying us any attention.

"Will, I made a mistake. You know Larry does weird things to women and I'd just spent almost an hour with him. I didn't have any kind of sex with him. I didn't even touch him. But I can't help my subconscious."

"So your subconscious wants to fuck Larry again," he said. "That's fine. My subconscious wants a divorce."

"Well my subconscious got a judge to give me a court order forcing you to move back into the house until your baby...your next baby is born," I said. I handed him the paper. It was a big gamble on my part. All I'd given him was a paper that was filled with legal gobbledy-gook that my lawyer had prepared. No judge in the world could force a man to stay in a house until a baby was born. They had nearly laughed my lawyer out of court when he tried it. But I know Will. Deep down he loves me and he wants to be with me. So I knew that he would never question it.

"You are also expected to treat this child with the same degree of support and concern that you did for Two," I said. "That means you have to talk to her and rub her mother's tummy and..."

"It's a girl?" he asked. I nodded.

"This won't change anything," he said. "As soon as you have her, I'm moving back out. I'll work my ass off and your child support will never be late, but this was my last straw."

"But I didn't do anything," I said.

"How would you feel if I started screaming out Kathy's name while we had sex?" he asked. "If in the middle of our most intimate time, I was thinking about someone else?"

"It would hurt," I said. "Badly." He nodded and started to walk away.

"Will," I said.

"I'll move back in tomorrow," he said. "I'll comply with the order but we're done."

"Seven more months is a long time for you to resist me," I said. "I'm going to throw everything I have at you, Will. Before your daughter is born, you'll love me even more than you already do. After all we've been through, there's no way my marriage will end over a whisper...

* * * * * *

Epilog

Will

So there you have it sports fans. That's where I find myself today. I don't know how to feel or what to do. All I know is that I love Peyton more than anything. And she swears that she loves me even more. Other than that, I don't know how to feel or what to do. I do know that she didn't cheat on me. And she swears that she never will. But does what she did mean that she might someday? Does it mean that she wants to? Or am I just the victim of an inferiority complex because deep down inside I doubt that I'm special enough for her.

Just like the last time, Peyton's pregnancy has done nothing but make her even hotter. I rub her tummy and talk to my daughter every night and sometimes more often. Peyton is working her magic on me and though I haven't gone back to having sex with her, I have been letting her kiss me again lately. And she's suggested that, just in case of complications, we probably should be sleeping together so I can be there. Once we're doing that it's only a matter of time before she tries something. What should I do?...

The end

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers