All Comments on 'Whispering Wind'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Wicked_CharmWicked_Charmalmost 20 years ago
Lovely

Native American historical romances are my favorite in the genre. :)

Thank-you for writing this wonderful story

I look forward to reading more of your works.

-Amy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

Really enjoyed this story!

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Lovely story

As is to be expected by a writer of this level of skill.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Great Story

Glad I found this one and hope to find some more just as good. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Thanks to the random story generator for introducing me to this story. Really nice work. I think you pulled it off preety well. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
*Hot*

Historical Native American romances are my favorite stories to read. This story is wonderfuly *hot*!

I hope you will continue writing in the genre, I would love to read more of your works.

Lapus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another great one!

Very gentle and very touching. While I, unfortunately, know very little about the native Americans, it sounds very genuine and the end is just pure beauty. I hope you add more stories like this one.

KayVampKayVampover 15 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved this story. I'm part Cherokee and this made me really happy. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another good story but

a great pity it is the last one having read all of the others and enjoyed everyone of them - I would hope (like many others) that more were to follow but as these were all written between 2002/4 and nothing since then it seems highly unlikely we will have the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Great Story told with sensitivity

A lovely story well told. I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks,

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't stop here!

Must...keep...writing!

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
REALISTIC

Well done believable story, Well written, an interesting plot, and a slow increase in knowledge and feeling until she could become a pregnant Kiowa. Mating scene was special with the tenderness of lovemaking and the feeling associated with a mutually satisfactory mating.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Moving

The vividness of your writing is like looking at a picture created out of words. Your write erotica without vulgar language or derogatory terms creating beautiful stories. Thank you for sharing. God bless have a fantastic day.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Exceptional.

Wish you were still writing. Greatly enjoy your stories that we have.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
???

Please do you not know where a hymen is located??!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great tale. Great Ending.

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

A great story inspired by the history of great people. Someday I hope the Medicine Lodge Treaty of 1867 will be revisited and the Kiowa given the humane treatment they deserved...not the horrors of the Red River War and their

imprisonment in far away Fort Marion, Florida! Thank you for telling about their humanity. I LOVED YOUR STORY AND GAVE YOU A WELL=DESERVED SCORE OF CINCO ESTRELLAS!

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

Cinco Estrellas!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Splendid story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories