All Comments on 'Whispers of Redemption Pt. 02'

by BeyondBlueLights

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great work!

sorry, but i have no criticism of anything so far! you pulled me in from the start & i just keep getting pulled deeper. characters are well developed and interesting; storyline is addictive, well told, & easy to follow. my only complaint was that it took a bit long to post pt 2, but it was well worth the wait! looking forward to pt 3, keep it up!

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
again

i repeat my prior comment and just want to add one PLEASE HAVE PAUL KILLED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN JEREMY

bibi2214bibi2214almost 14 years ago

Have just read your story...I am desperate for part III and IV and the others to come...hope you post them soon...:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing song choice

i cannot wait for the next installment of this series. and wow. that song the thomas newman one. lets say i've been listening to it on repeat for the last hour and a half. amazing choice and i think its perfect for this story. please post the next installments i cant wait! thank you again for showing me this beautiful song!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ohhhhh my! :D

Some steam eh? I love me some steam! :p

This is utter brilliance! I LOVE it; don't go away for too long, and please don't forget the steam... Even if you have to cut it off or whatever, please make it HOT!

Hahah thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story....

and characters well except for Paul, I don't like him :) Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

I admire the way that you have been writing this dark, retched subject. Jeremy is an angel. I love Sarah and Doris. I believe that those two women alone will make up for all the love, caring, and nurturing that Kayla has been denied while with Bruce. Bruce deserved this painful end. Hell isn't good enough for that piece of trash. Dracula! Luv the name. He's a cleaner. Paul is and will be trouble. Sarah and Kayla share something... besides Jeremy. I'd love to see that explored. Great story. Great characters. Great writing. Can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Stuff

Just started this story..And i am loving it so far. Keep it coming sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I started reading this and was like wow this is such a great story. Can't wait to read more. They is such chemistry with Kayla and Jeremy not loud but it is there. Why does Jeremy call his parents by their given names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

Absolutely amazing story!!! Very glad I decided to listen to the music as well; such a great effect! Please keep up the fantastic work!

prizedcowprizedcowover 10 years ago
Absolutely adore your writing style . . .

I love your imagery and verbiage from other languages as it shows maturity and I sincerely can't wait for more! If you ever publish your work, please let me know as I'll support an excellent author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous