White Collar Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Degausser
Degausser
208 Followers

"Fuck," she whispered out, feeling her juices leaking out of her as he pumped his fingers inside of her and for the first time she actually felt herself enjoying this. His mouth on her nipples was driving her crazy and she couldn't help herself when her fingers slid into his hair, gripping it tightly and pulling as she rocked her hips back onto his fingers. "Oh – fuck Tim," she gasped, trying to keep herself quiet. Moaning had never really been something she'd had to worry about before but now as her tight walls clenched around his fingers she could feel sounds coming from her that she couldn't control.

Feeling Parker's hips bucking against him eagerly he knew he was doing well. Grazing his teeth over her nipples she let out a loud moan and his eyes widened, knowing Jenny was less than twenty feet away. Covering her mouth with his hands he gave her a look that he hoped she understood as he dragged his fingers out of her and teased her labia only to focus more on her clit for a short while, dragging his fingers up and down over it and then working it in tight little circles, watching with awe as her whole body started to tighten beneath him.

Parker gasped and moaned against his fingers, something about that act alone turning her on more. Swallowing hard she felt a pressure building inside her that she had never felt before, her whole body feeling as if she was being shook like a champagne bottle. "Ohgodohgodohgod..." she moaned against his fingers as her eyes clenched shut. Her face and chest were flushed as she tossed her head back, her body bending into a perfect arch as she came. The fingers that had been in his hair pulling on it roughly as she started to snap her hips back against his fingers harder and harder to try and keep that feeling.

Tim had pressed his fingers back inside her when he felt her getting close and as he rubbed his rough fingertips against her front wall he felt her getting tighter and tighter till he could barely move his fingers within her and his mind melted as he thought about how that would feel around his cock. Panting softly himself he took her breast in his mouth once more and started to tongue her nipple as he felt her come and he watched with surprise the way she fucked herself back onto his fingers. He kept touching her until she forcibly pushed him away a few moments later, shaking with sensitivity.

"No – no stop-" Parker said in a rushed breath, her lips parted as she panted for breath, bringing her knees up to her chest with her heels resting just on the edge of the arm chair.

Sitting back on his knees Tim just watched her, unable to believe how sexy she looked in that moment. Her whole body was transformed, her pretty little pussy lips swollen and covered in her own juices, her hair all over the place. Reaching down he adjusted himself, trying to hold himself back from unzipping his pants, turning this girl over and fucking her into next week.

"Thank you." Parker whispered only to laugh a little deliriously to herself. "Wow." she shook her head, seeming a little dazed in that moment as she caught sight of the time. "I – our time is up..." she murmured as she lowered her legs and reached for her bra, starting to dress herself.

Tim watched her incredulously, unable to believe that this had just happened and now she was leaving without so much as touching him. He watched the way she dressed, the way she bent over to pick up her skirt and then slide it up her body, the way she buttoned up her blouse and covered up those pretty tits again. What really got him was how in an instant the just fucked hair was so neatly smoothed down and put back into a neat bun, looking just as innocent and proper as she had a few moments ago. Sat there a little dumbstruck, his cock looking a little obscene through his trousers he coughed, trying to gain some composure.

Parker saw him on his knees, his cock clearly visible through his trousers and something about seeing him that way just gave her another shiver. "So I'm to take my time... really get to know myself," Parker nodded, waiting for her heartbeat to return to normal. "Thank you... this session has been so helpful. I'll make sure to book another appointment when I've had enough time to work on the homework." Parker said with an innocent smile as she offered her hand. "Thank you."

He wasn't sure if he was angry, impressed or aroused at this point, unable to believe how casually she had just slipped right back into their previous conversation, ignoring what had just happened between them. Something about the way she played him and used him for her own ends arousing him but the ache in his cock stopping him from being too impressed. "It's my pleasure. All a part of the service." he said tightly, shaking her hand with his clean hand.

Giving him a small wave she headed out of the office, closing the door behind her and smiling at Jenny on the way out before she went back to her car.

Tim sat there for a moment, still a little dumbstruck only to open his pants and start stroking himself, using her pussy juice as lube. While he was pissed that he didn't get to have her the way he wanted her, she definitely had given him some fodder to get himself there. Fisting his thick cock he brought himself off quickly. Once he cleared up and put himself away he sank back down in the arm chair, gazing out at the dreary January day and smiled to himself, hoping that she came back again.

Degausser
Degausser
208 Followers
12