All Comments on 'White Goddess Rules Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100% All the time.

You have all the components of a good story yet you screw it up every time. I'm not sure if you have a need to pump out one loosely put together story after another or its just the fact that you are unable to give any depth to your characters.

Maybe just maybe if you took the time to read some of the other stories in this genre, you'll be able to come across with whatever erotic tale you're trying to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a laugh. Samy give depth to his characters? First, Samy would have to have some depth himself. There has no evidence of any deep thinking in his little boy mind. Second, he would have to stop his cut and paste stories and actually try to write something new. Never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Republic of Canada WTF?

LOl learn to be Canadian.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Little boy white racist Samy

Pretending to be a black man, trying so hard to make blacks look stupid..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Half the pleasure I get from your stories is reading the outraged comments!

Never stop writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS