White Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want Grace." The child burst in to tears.

Her words pulled him back to the present situation. He nodded gravely. He could understand the child wanting Grace -- he understood it very well, but in a vastly different manner. He wanted answers. He wanted no more confusing enigmas. He wanted his self-containment, his peace back.

But most of all he wanted Grace's shapely legs wrapped around his waist, her tight heat drawing him in. He made a silent oath that he would have that, by God he would, but until then...

"Can you sit a horse?" he asked Justine.

She shook her head.

"Very well."

He got up from the floor and stretched his weary limbs. He would take the child home this very night. Moreover, Grace was going with them. He would not travel with a girl child alone; she needed care he had no earthly idea how to provide.

And he would not leave Grace to his servants. God knew what she could induce his powerless underlings to do if she could manipulate him so effortlessly.

Was he playing straight in to her hands? Contrary to making him angry the thought excited him. He had ways and means of limiting her, he found himself hoping, praying she would put him to the test.

12