White Knight in a Cadillac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought took her breath away. What else would this guy do to do that to her; take her breath away?

"I'm going to suffocate if you don't quit taking my breath like that. I would love for you to take me on that mountain." She said. "Steve?" She added.

"Yes?" He answered, the thought of the mountain taking his attention.

"You can even…fuck me up there if you want to." She said laying her head on his shoulder.

He reached around her head and caressed her hair gently. He was getting so attached to this gorgeous, ready to do anything to please her man, little wonder. They strolled lazily up the mountain. Steve had no intentions of fucking her, this would be a slow loving wonder of a thing. Fucking her was too vulgar a way to put it. He was sorry he had taken their relationship to that level of description. They walked for almost fifteen minutes. There was an outcropping of rocks just ahead. Between this outcropping and the main body of the mountain was a soft blanket of cool green grass. They would be out of sight. Steve unrolled the sleeping bag. Amber sat down on it and looked up at him. He was studying his surroundings, amazed at the beauty from this perspective. He looked down at her. She laid back on the bag and stuck her hand at the snap of her jeans. She slowly ran her hand across her belly, lifting her sweater so he could see her round sweet belly.

Steve sat at her feet and watched her. They just stared at each other forever, Steve had removed her shoes and was gently massaging her feet. She popped the snap on her jeans and unzipped them. Then she put both her hands behind her head waiting for him to make the next move. She didn't have to wait long. He was sliding them down her legs before her head had settled back to the ground. She took a deep breath, her ribs sticking out showing through her sweater. Her breasts were rising and falling with her breathing. As he pulled her pants past her knees she pulled her legs out. The rush of cold air flooded between her thighs. She was so hot and air was so cold, you could almost see the steam rising from her muffin. Her nipples were showing through her sweater bra and all.

Steve unzipped the bag and opened it and covered her with it. The warmth bathed her legs causing a sweet rush of pleasure to shoot up her thighs. Steve sat down beside her and kissed her passionately. He put his hands on her bare waist and slid her sweater and bra over her head and off her arms in one swift motion. She giggled at this and tucked her arms next to her breasts. The naked globes stood up to say hello to the world. Her little pink nipples were so cold and hard. When Steve's warm mouth engulfed one of them Amber sucked in her next breath at the wonderful feeling that it sent running through her body. There is nothing like instant warmth on such cold sensitive flesh.

Steve licked the cold little button with his tongue until it was hot and swollen. He took this one in his hand, pinching it and pulling it easily. He moved his mouth to the other frozen nipple and sucked it back to hot engorged life. Her breasts were heaving up and down with her slow deep breathing. His head rode up and down with her. She would let out a little moan from time to time expressing her satisfaction with his wet wonderful attention.

Steve stood above her. She pulled the bag around her, she was freezing. He stripped naked and bounced into the bag beside her. She stared into his eyes just inches from hers. She was pulling her panties off and his hand was easing up the inside of her tender silky smooth thigh. Her legs parted as her panties reached her ankles. Steve's fingers found her soft ballooning pussy lips. Her panties stayed on her ankles, she was instantly swept away by his touch. Nothing mattered all of a sudden, nothing but his fingers probing and searching her body, bringing her the pleasure she was growing to love beyond all things. She could feel the hair around her sweet pussy getting wet, sticking to his fingers.

Her hands groped for his growing manhood. She found it and began stroking him in rhythm with the motion of his hand on her. They kissed and caressed and fondled each other lovingly. She rolled flat and pulled his cock between her legs. He followed willingly. He was sliding in and out of her in no time. Her orgasm came simultaneously with his. He exploded into her, she washed over him. They loved until they were spent. She wondered how he could have so much energy. She couldn't keep up with this "old" guy. He was awesome and she had decided she would do whatever it took to hold on to him. They used the bag for a towel, cleaned up the best they could, jumped back into their clothes and hightailed it to the car. It is amazing how a horny body can stand the cold much longer than a non-horny one.

They were back in the warm Caddy and on the road in less than ten minutes. She got in on his side and didn't leave him much room to sit. She was smashed up against him as tight as she could get. At least as tight as the seat belt would allow. Steve made her wear it no matter what.

She had dozed off and the phone ringing startled her awake. She blinked her eyes trying to wake up. Steve had hit the talk button and said hello.

"Steve, Greg Daniels here." The voice on the other end said.

'Oh, hi Greg, did you get that film I mailed you?" Steve asked.

"That's what I'm calling about. I just picked up a new account. Cue magazine, their new, just getting started. I showed them that awesome redhead you got pictures of and they want her for their first cover. Can you deliver her?" Greg sounded very anxious.

Steve winked at Amber and put his finger to his lips to tell her to be quiet. Amber was visibly excited.

"Sorry buddy, she was just at a motel I stayed at a few nights ago." He wanted to laugh but held back. " I have no idea where she is or where she was heading or anything."

"Oh man, are you sure? You know what that would mean to me? Man that's the break I've been waiting for. Didn't you get her name or anything, think man, is there something?" Greg sounded desperate.

"Greg she was just a girl standing outside her room when I got ready to leave the motel, nothing more. We barely said two words to each other." Steve was dying, Amber along with him.

"Oh gosh. I called as soon as I could. I showed them the pictures the day I got them developed. How could you let an angel like that get away after all you're single now and…" His voice died.

There was silence on the phone. Steve's face took on a sadder look. He looked at Amber and smiled sadly but she understood. He asked her if they should let him off the hook now and Amber shook her head yes.

"Buddy, I didn't mean that. Man, I'm so damn stupid. Listen if you by chance run into her again get her name for me if you can." Greg said.

"Hey, Greg Daniels, meet Amber Scott, the redhead in the pictures. She's been sitting here listening the whole time." He motioned for Amber to say hello.

"Hi Greg, this is Amber, nice to meet you." She said smiling at Steve.

"Hello Amber, hello, hello. Steve you dog. How could you do that…? I knew you wouldn't let a honey like that get away. Amber would you be available to do a photo shoot three days from now?" Greg wasn't wasting any time.

"Uh, I don't know. I mean, where are you? I'm not sure." She said hesitantly.

Steve looked at her as if to say, here's your chance, grab it. She asked him if he could get her there in time and he assured her that he could.

"Amber, I'm in LA., Steve knows where I am. Can you make it?" He was pushing.

"How much will I make Greg?" She asked, Steve looked at her as if to say good girl, smart girl.

"We can talk about that later. I haven't signed a contract yet." He said.

"Ballpark Greg?" She was a smart little thing, Steve smiled at her proudly.

"Neighborhood Amber, twenty thousand." He said. "But don't hold me to that figure, could be more, could be less. I guess you will be acting as her agent Steve?" Greg asked.

Amber's eyes were as wide as they could possibly get. Twenty thousand she thought. Steve motioned for her to be calm and not sound too excited on the phone with Greg. She shook her head ok.

"Twenty thousand you say, hmmm, I would considered that for sure Greg. I will talk with Steve and see if we can get there in three days. I am sure he knows how to get hold of you?" She said, trying to sound as professional as she could.

"Yes he does. Steve buddy, don't let me down on this one ok?" He said.

"We'll try our best on this end Greg. I feel sure you can inform your client that, barring any unforeseen problems they should have their first cover girl delivered and ready to shoot when you need her." Steve told him.

"Great man, you made my day. Hell, you made my year. Got to run, call me if you need to, see you in a couple of days." He said and hung up the phone.

"OH MY GOSH!!" Amber came unglued.

She hugged Steve's neck and almost made he run off the road. They laughed and cut up for the next two hours reveling in Amber's new found prospect. Steve knew what it would take for her to pull this off. He had seen Chelle work these things a million times. Not this big but on a smaller scale. She could do it if anyone could. The next two days driving to LA were full of excitement like Amber had never imagined. Steve would see her through this and she would come out smelling, and looking, like a rose.

She squeezed his hand as the skyline of LA came into view. Steve Garrett, her white knight in a Cadillac, had save his damsel in distress and brought her home to her new kingdom.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
Share the Road An engineer, a lawyer, and a sailboat...in Romance
Wood Nymph He finds, rescues, and marries an abused scared woman.in Romance
More Stories