All Comments on 'White Lady Ruling Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IDIOT STRIKES AGAIN!

All you have ever done is submitted the same basic cut and paste racist nonsensical racist items [not stories; not tales} repeatedly. You are not a writer of any type, but a computer generated SPAM MACHINE on literotica.com. You are obviously a young juvenile psychopath who enjoys the negative attention and the numerous negative comments that you receive on your submissions. You are going to self-destruct eventually [probably sooner than later]. You are truly the stereotypical "Black Trash". You are a total embarrassment to the human race [i.e.; black, white, yellow, red, polka dot]! The only positive comments that you receive is when you write them yourself and use different screen names and computers, or when you have some of your juvenile / teenage friends [who disguise themselves as adults] write them for you. LITEROTICA.COM SHOULD PERMANENTLY BAN ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE! Just for the record I am a highly educated black male who is a highly thought of essay contest judge at national, state, and local level! PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY SUBMITTING YOUR CUT AND PASTE RACIALLY INFLAMMATORY SUBMISSIONS TO LITEROTICA.COM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad at all

Well done. The premise is interesting and relatively unexplored by other writers, no doubt due to political correctness. It takes guts to write something that explores relations of this sort. I would suggest that you write more along the same lines, possibly going deeper into the dynamics in this household.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unfortunately, Sammy thinks he has guts.

No talent, just guts. Quit encouraging him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To: not bad at all

HaHaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. What a laugh. You must be Sammy himself. No one with any intellegence could consider this crap as anything more than cut and paste dribble.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Sammy must be white racist

No black man could write so much crap that pretends to represent a black point of view, making black people to appear as stupid as Samy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'M NOT SAM

but i find this writing clear, concise and above all INTELLIGENT. Which is more than can be said for these bigoted comments. In the real world I would beat you bullies mercilessly. You cowardly fucking trolls.

nuebluenueblueover 12 years ago
like

i like the idea of a big black woman being dominated by a white female. The bigger the black woman the better, spanking, strapons a big plus. Another comment not so positive, do away with the gay stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...