White Lightning Ch. 04

Story Info
Brandon uses another woman to torment Miss Parker.
1.7k words
4.49
26.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been standing in Brandon's chains for what seemed an eternity. Darkness was falling outside, and I was feeling like a complete moron. How much longer was I going to have to stand here chained to my former student's wall? The whole situation was absurd.

Keys rattled in the lock, and soft laughter rippled in the hallway. It was dark and I was in the corner behind the door, so at first I couldn't see who was coming inside, but it was increasingly obvious that Brandon had brought a woman back to his office. Had he forgotten I was here? The door shut and Brandon flicked on the lights as the woman pressed herself into his arms. I couldn't see her face. He let her kiss his neck and start untucking his shirt. Then he leveled his gaze at me while the woman was distracted, and he purposefully squeezed her tits. Fortunately, she moaned, covering my gasp of jealousy and longing.

"You like that, baby?" he asked her/me.

"Yeah, Brandon," she cooed. I almost gagged. It was that bitch Claire. Was he really going to fuck her right in front of me?

He kissed her, still kneading her tits infuriatingly, and he started steering her towards his desk. She was lost in rapture, unaware of my presence, and he made sure her back was to me. Now and then he looked at me as he did things to her, and her moans of pleasure let me know that the things he did were amazing. I knew my nipples were hard with longing for his mouth, his hands, his body. It probably would have been more torture if it wouldn't have been for Claire, who was one of those annoyingly vocal women who feel the need to moan and squeal about every little thing. I felt sure she was faking at least part of her enjoyment.

"Oh Brandon," she gasped as he scooted her onto the desk and moved between her legs. "Fuck me, Brandon, fuck me on your desk."

He ripped her panties aside and plunged into her. I couldn't drive away the image of his cock between my breasts, and now I wanted it deeper inside me. My pussy screamed with frustration. His face contorted with exertion as he thrust into her hard enough to stop her annoyingly fake cries of pleasure and replace them with authentic grunts and whimpers. It seemed like it would go on forever, the two of them fucking right in front of me. As Claire lost herself in her ecstasy, Brandon raised his head to look at me. I couldn't hide what he was doing to me, and I writhed in my chains.

"Oh God, Brandon," Claire whimpered, "Fuck, you're going to have to stop soon or I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Am I fucking you hard, baby?" he murmured.

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes, so hard."

"You want me to cum in your juicy cunt?"

"God, yes, please," she moaned.

He sank deep inside her and I saw the look on his face that told me he was cumming, filling the secretary with spurt after spurt of his hot cum. I felt an insane urge to pull him out of her and swallow the rest of it.

Even if I hadn't been observant enough to recognize his release, Claire would have told me with her overly theatrical moans: "Yes, baby, shoot me full of your jizz. Fuck, yeah, that feels so amazing."

When she finally shut the hell up, Brandon pulled out of her and dropped a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Babe, I've gotta tell you something. You know that project Greg has me working on? It's standing over there in the corner right now."

He meant me. Shit. Claire looked startled for a minute, and then she giggled and rolled her eyes. "Again?"

I wasn't sure what to think about that, other than being really annoyed that Brandon had fucked Claire more than once. I couldn't stop thinking of her as a dumb mean-spirited bimbo, especially now.

"Yeah," he said in response to her. "Again. You should thank me, you know. I'm gonna go shower, and I'll leave you with the key to her chains." He directed a warning look at me as he continued to speak to her. "She will do anything you want her to, babe." He tossed her the key, and I felt suddenly sick as he shut the door behind him.

I do not have lesbian tendencies at all, but I was so horny that, even if I wasn't basically forced to do it by my weird situation, I knew I would do anything she wanted. I was pissed. If Brandon wanted me to be some woman's sex slave, why did it have to be Claire's? I hated that bitch so much.

She was smiling at me coldly. All traces of the giddy warmth she had shown Brandon had vanished. She slid off the desk, an indescribable sensuality suddenly attaching itself to her. When she reached me, she stood just out of reach for a moment. "You hate this, don't you?" she asked in an amused, condescending voice.

"Yeah."

"You're a fucking liar." Her voice was calm. "You love the thought of being his slave. You've been sitting here this whole time imagining him tearing into your cunt, wanting to strangle me for being the one he fucks all the time. You don't like me, do you?"

She was stroking my arm near the cuff on the wall, tantalizingly close to releasing me. I glared at her. "No."

"It infuriates you that you have to do what I say, now. But you want me. That's why you don't like me."

She stopped stroking my arm and quickly captured my chin in her hand, jerking my head up. "But whether you like me or not, you're going to suck my tits. If you're a good little slave, I might even let you eat my pussy. I can still feel Brandon's cum dripping out of me."

I whimpered with irrational desire, and she lifted her breast to my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do, but I puckered my lips over her nipple in a soft kiss. The texture of her smooth skin was shocking and intoxicating, and the warm softness seemed to melt into my own skin.

"Come on, make me want you to touch me, slave." I opened my mouth wider and took as much of her firm breast as I could into my mouth. Her taut nipple pressed against the ridge behind my top teeth, and I moved my tongue to flick it. She gasped in surprised shock, and her response drove my last inhibitions from my body. I wanted to make her climax, to have her completely in my power. While she was still reeling from my tongue on her, I drew my mouth back slightly and captured her nipple between my teeth.

"Fuck," she moaned. "God...fuck...yeah...."

Then I sucked more of her breast into my mouth, scraping my teeth along the tender flesh. When I let go of her, she was whimpering incoherently. "Mistress," I gasped in a half-dramatized show of lust, "This would be so much easier if I could touch you with my hands."

An instant later, I was free, and shocked to discover that my first impulse was to capture her breasts in my hands and massage them frantically. "Thank you Mistress," I said, and I buried my head in her succulent body. The way she writhed under my touch whipped me into a frenzy of dominance that I had never realized I possessed. No wonder Brandon kept fucking her.

"Lick my pussy," she gasped. "I'm going to cum all over your face, slave."

Yep, I was definitely crazy, because at the moment, that actually sounded sexy despite the fact that I still didn't like her at all. Having no idea what to do, I spread her out on the desk that Brandon had just fucked her on. I sat in his chair and took a moment just to look at her pink pussy. It was blushing, swollen, and incredibly wet. I wondered how much of that had been because of me.

I leaned forward hesitantly and nibbled at her clit with my lips over my teeth. She moaned and bucked her hips impatiently. "Lick me, bitch," she growled. "Put your tongue in my cunt and lick up all the jizz that Brandon left there."

I licked a line from her clit to the opening of her cunt, surprised to discover that her taste wasn't as toxic as her personality. Then I dipped my tongue inside her. She sucked in her breath as I began wriggling my tongue. I pressed my face closer, completely buried in her mound. I could feel her wetness washing over me, and I knew that when she was done using me, I would be completely soaked. I moved my lips and my tongue inside her body as I started rubbing her clit with my fingers, barely conscious of her screams of pleasure.

Her pussy began contracting against my tongue, and I got rougher, plunging harder inside her. When she was finally still under my mouth, I sat back. Brandon was out of the shower, watching me with an air of approval.

"Very good, Miss Parker. You have done an excellent job of satisfying your mistress." He pressed another kiss on Claire's forehead. "Did she do everything you wanted?"

"I guess so," she said. "She was a decent little whore for me." I wanted to throw up as I looked at her superior expression.

Brandon nodded at me. "You may go now, Miss Parker."

My eyes widened. "But Brandon... I don't have any clothes. How am I going to get home this way?"

He smirked. "I suggest you walk quickly to your car before the janitor sees you. He's on Viagra and he'll fuck you until you pass out. Then he'll probably keep fucking you while you're unconscious. Of course, you might enjoy that."

I blushed. He might be right. But still... "You want me to drive home naked?"

He winked. "Don't speed. Imagine what would happen if a cop pulled you over and saw you all naked with dried cum on your body, your face wet with another woman's pussy juices."

I shivered. Then I left. I couldn't believe how horny I was, and I halfway hoped I would run into the janitor. I made it to my car without seeing anyone, though, and even though I drove 100 miles an hour on the way home, no one stopped me.