White Spruce

Story Info
On a hot summer night, in a cool room... a couple prepares.
789 words
2.05
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer night - aren't they all?

The air conditioner was barely a whisper, its well oiled parts smoothly gliding along.

"A candle" he says padding through the room scanning for the one he's looking for ...

"A candle?", she queries as she watches from the couch where she lounges idly.

"Yes, she's worth it" as he cocks an eyebrow at her and replies.

"She's certainly cute enough..." she admits, as she drifts back into her own thoughts.

He moves back into the other room, making preparations and adjustments. The smell of the white spruce candle drifts to the couch. The smell surrounds her as she lounges, lost in thought. She day dreams now ... flashes of memories ...

She dreams of good things ... very good things,

She dreams of the strong emotions wrapped in those things,

She dreams of those looks she worked so hard to get from him,

The hot things bound up in the trust that comes from love and letting go in to the other person,

Her dreams tied to the love of the feelings they inspired ...

The dreams send tingles across her shoulders and shivers down her spine. Warmth has spread over her skin. She realizes her breadth is a deepening thing, the tempo having increase too. She realizes this, because her attention paused the day dreams due to the fabric being pulled has her nipples feel the soft, soft fabric of her shirt against them. As she thinks this, she realizes her panties are barely containing all of the moisture between her thighs.

She inhales deeply that smell, as it mingles with the candle's scent.

Her imagination saunters forth again. This image fills her mind. This one is a scene. She is not even aware of where they might be ... it is warm. She does not know where she is, but it is of little import to her.

Her ankles are lashed to her thighs and those long tan legs held wide open as she is set on the couch. Another kneels before her. A cute girl, balancing precariously on her knees as she laps long slow strokes between the bound thighs. This new girl's arms are bound behind her to the garter belt. This girl's hair tickles the edges tickles the skin where it touches. She arches her back and tightens her stomach, pushing her crouch up, offering it in to the air. Her breasts are swollen and jiggle as she tries to match the girl's strokes of the tongue and keep them going just a little longer each time. Her finger nails clench in to her own wrists, lashed cuffed behind the back. The tension of the coming orgasm seems to lift her body in to the air arching even more ...

The image blows to pieces ... as He blows back in to the room, half mumbling, "...a vase..." On the way back to the other room, he reaches down to cup her face with one hand, stealing a kiss as she begins to focus on the room she sits again.

There's a pause as he pulls back, an eye brow cocks again and a knowing look as he's smelt her, even under the candle's scent. Almost before he finishes the look, he's striding back to the other room. Leaving her breath barely returned to normal and trying to sort through her new dream along with the emotions before it.

Idly, she ponders telling him that she doesn't love the white spruce candles. Not the way that she does love it. More, she enjoys the pending bliss and release it signifies for her. The curiosity of what new things he has dreamed up does not hurt too much either.

This thought is tempered with the knowledge that this will probably detract slightly from his perception of their connection - just like not loving the same bands might flavor it. It will send him on a hunt for new scents, that both of them enjoy too. Another thought though, it might just heighten his arousal. He really enjoys having her body lustful, to make her pliant and needful of him. She agrees to almost anything already ... he loves to take the next step. To spread out the first times and use each one on top of the foundation that was built before. Should she have admitted her being conditioned so well, that she does in fact soak her panties at the scent of white spruce...well, that would really excite him. It would probably be worth affecting the balance of their relationship and a bit of hurt he might have felt.

"Maybe not though..." she decides, as perhaps that will be used against her...