All Comments on 'White Top For Black Bottom'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You're an idiot!!!

First of all Canadians didn't force you to come here. They just provided you with a job so you could support yourself since your country couldn't do that for you.

Next if you truly weren't a racist you wouldn't feel the need to say African-American so many times. You see people that truly see people for who they are and not the colour of their skin or race don't have to express the persons nationality every other word they speak they just accept them for who they really are a PERSON NOT AN OBJECT like you make them out to be.

If you truly believe all Canadians are not living up to your standards then maybe you should go back home so you feel more comfortable in your skin. Although apparently you haven't visited many of your home states because if had you wouldn't be expressing that Canadians are bigots as there is more bigotry in your country then you can imagine. I'm not stating there isn't any in Canada but what country doesn't have bigots?

You need to look in your own backyard before condemning the country that is providing you the means to take care of yourself.

When I first starting reading your letter I only noticed white on top black on bottom as I continued I realized all you were doing was venting about Canadians I couln't help but read on even though it wasn't my cup of tea but I just had to see what else you had to say about Canadians.

As a white Canadian woman who walked down many streets and roads in Kingston, Jamaica and listened to all the rude comments from both men and women of how I shouldn't be with a black man. Not once did it enter my mind that they were all bigots I just thought they were entitled to their opinions and that's all they are is their opinion and so be it.

Get a life and when you become comfortable in your own skin maybe you won't be so quick to judge others because the only bigot I see here is you.

Good luck as you need all the help you can get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...