White Women's BBC Clinic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PPPPHHH YYYEAAA SoEEOOo!!" Gizzelle had a sour expression on her pretty face as she swallowed down one mouthful of Asian load, only to have her mouth filled again with another.

"I guess it's because they eat so much seafood," she thought. It didn't taste good, AT ALL.

"EEEE AAAHHH." The young Korean gave one last victory shout as his five incher popped out of her mouth, leaving one last string of pearl stretching from her lips to his jizz spout. He panted and huffed. "OOOOH, HEEE, Oooooh KKKEEEE, HOOH," he muttered some unknown Korean phrase.

"Alright, Wang Shoo, ya little fuck knot, get back over there and fly the damn plane, ya horny little fish head eatin' mofo!" the captain ordered.

Suddenly, a loud alarm went off in the cockpit, and a red light flashed on the instrument panel. The aircraft began to bounce up and down.

Reggie flipped the Scandinavian woman around and bent her over, facing the mirror.

"Zake it Easy, big boy!" she said. The woman wore her blue airlines cap, but her blouse was open, her tits hung down, and her skirt and panties lay on the lavatory floor. Her round butt cheeks pushed against his groin, and excited the man. Reggie's trousers and Calvin Klein undies were bunched at his ankles. He still had his shoes and brown socks on. He pressed his large cock against her wet pussy and flexed his hips forward.

"UUMMMM," The Swede groaned. The soft little pussy slipped over Reggie's big dick.

"OH, YEAH!" Reggie groaned, and shoved in, deeper. She was nice and tight.

"ZOOOOHHH!!!" the blonde's eyes bugged in the mirror. Reggie held her by the hips. He eased his soul sausage out a little, then plowed in again, to the hilt, with a hard slam. The woman looked up in the mirror with her mouth open, and her eyebrows raised on her mousey little face. Reginald worked his hips round and around, wiggling the big worm deep inside the Euro's velvet pussy.

The blonde, blue eyed Aryan specimen could have been a Nazi poster child.

Her skin was creamy white, pure as new fallen snow, and his was black as a moonless night sky, dirty as old underwear. The color clash was vivid, and erotic. If he was Old Nigga Jim, from "Huckleberry Finn," she was Frau Maria Von Trapp, from "The Sound of Music." It was an odd double billing. His oily black harpoon speared her fresh caught pink tuna. A big bowl of spicy black southern soul food was being served at the European's Masquerade Ball. Cinderella was fuckin' the Ace of Spades.

"OH YES! Zarder! Fuck me ZARDER! Fuck my zittle puzzy."

"ICE PRINCESS!" Jefferey Pauls thought again, as the lawyer returned to her work. "Oh well, Jamaica be here fo ya know it!" he thought. "But ----what am I gonna do with THIS!" Jefferey's self manipulated hard on hadn't gone down one iota. He covered himself with the blanket in his lap. He thought about having a wank on the plane. He had to grin. "That might prove exacerbating, innocuous, and conspicuous," he thought.

"May I take the blanket, sir," a stewardess asked as she walked by, "We'll be landing shortly." She gave a pointed look to his lap.

"No, NO! I'm, uh--- QUITE cold," Jefferey said, and shifted in his seat. She walked away with a smirk on her face. The attorney snickered. A few more minutes of silence passed.

Jefferey was staring across the cabin, when he felt it. A spider, creeping across his thigh. He stiffened. He felt the tingling little tinglers roam across his groin and come to rest on his stiff you-know- what. The little light strokers gently caressed up and down his frustrated appendage, with a maddeningly soft and gentle touch.

Pauls glanced over to the attorney on his right. She still had her eyes focused on her papers. The pen still made notes here and there, but now there was a small impish grin on her face, and her left arm was hidden under his blanket.

"Shut that FUCKIN' ALARM off." The pilot said, huffing and puffing, with a face full of sweat as he bounced the big woman on his lap.

"Turbulence, Captain," Wang said. The airplane bounced up and down on the strong air currents. The bouncing of the plane lent itself perfectly to the fucking Gizzelle and the horny pilot were engaged in. Gizzy bucked up and down with the wind currents.

The scratchy microphone came on again, in the cabin of the aircraft.

"UH, Ladies and gentlemen, HUFF HUFF HUFF, once again, this is your CAPTAIN speaking." It sounded like the pilot was doing an aerobics workout in the cockpit of the aircraft. "It appears we have hit some, uh, HUFF HUFF HUFF, air turbulence, HUFF HUFF HUFF, so uh, ya'll be careful back there, ya hear?" The mic abruptly clicked off.

The tiny lavatory rocked with the air turbulence, and a peculiar banging sound came from within. Reggie plowed the bent over blonde stewardess at a furious pace. He pounded into her ass cheeks over and over again, hard now, like a bulldozer to a pile of granite rock. He was PPS – Pure Power Stroking-- the Fraulein's delightful pussy. The nice round curves of her euro ass cushioned his blows.

There was a knock. "Excuse me. Will you be much longer?" Came a woman's voice, from just outside the lavatory door.

"JUST a MINUTE!" A big black voice was heard.

"Ooooh, YES, zooh GOOD," the stewardess pursed her little lips together, closed her eyes, and wiggled her hips against the giant plowing negro. "I zhink I LIKE African DICK!" she groaned. She grabbed her breasts, and began kneading the hard little nipples.

"I'm American, but what the fuck," Reginald said, agreeably. He spread her butt wide and looked down at her cute delicate asshole. His swollen chocolate disappeared up the blonde's honeyed cunt, over and over. The black gold began to heat in his heavy boiler makers. The wind currents rocked the tiny lavatory.

"Close Z' enough," the Euro moaned and came hard, squealing and bucking wildly on the Afro-cock, and begging to be fucked "zarder!" And Reggie obliged the little lady. ZARDER and ZARDER her rammed his plow blade into her pink pussy delta. He felt that ol' familiar feeling, a'risin' in his black balls.

"AHEM," In seat 22b, Jefferey cleared his throat and shifted in his seat. He looked at the lady, still working in the seat next to his. The working attorney never looked Jefferey Pauls in his eyes. Instead, she scribbled something on the back of a business card, and placed it on top of the taut blanket in his lap.

Another knock came at the lavatory door. "Sir? Is everything OK in there?" The woman's concerned voice came again. There was quite a ruckus coming from the tiny airplane lavatory.

"I ALREADY DONE TOLD YA, another minute! Now GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" The deep, no nonsense, voice yelled back through the door.

"Zarder! ZARDER!" The stewardess had a finger twirling over her tiny clit as the big man rutted away. "YES! YES! YES!" She squealed, and came again, wiggling uncontrollably. Poor Reggie couldn't take it anymore. His big ol' balls exploded, and pumped their mighty load, down the long, thick 10 inch penis, and deep into the blonde's honey womb.

"OOOHHH, YEEEAH," Reginald huffed with satisfaction. He shook like a washing machine. His dick twitched with delight as her velvet sugar cunt pleasured his shaft. He plowed with a high rate of velocity, agitation, and depth, in and out of the cumming little lady, until every drop of his black baby makin' load had been emptied from his aching nut sack, and slathered along the walls of her zittle puzzy.

The plane approached its destination. The pilot radioed control.

"UH, air traffic control, this is Cox Air 6-2-6 and uh, we do request permission to land, on this uh, beautiful day!"

"Roger that, Cox Air 6-2-6 you are clear for landing on runway 4-20."

"Roger that, runway 4-20, Irie. Over and OUT!" the pilot pressed his face into Gizzy's big tits and rutted her like a madman. "Take us IN, Wang Shoo."

"Aye, aye, Captain!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have been cleared for landing, please take your seats, and, HUFF HUFF HUFF, aw, hell, you know what to do!"

Reggie and the blonde Euro spilled out of the door, to find an overweight woman anxiously waiting her turn for the restroom, and staring right at them. The woman's jaw hit the floor as she watched TWO people exit the tiny lavatory. The blonde straightened the airlines cap on her head.

"ExCUSE ME!" Reginald politely said, as he went around the fat woman.

"Go back to your Zeat now, Ma'am," the stewardess said, as if it was nothing unusual, "Ze are fixing to land. Z' restroom is closed."

The plane made a sweeping turn, its right wing lifted high into the air and the plane tilted leftward.

Jenny looked through her window, down at the emerald island nation below. The mountain jutted from a deep blue sea, and climbed high into the sky. A dense forest of tropical green foliage covered the isle, from the mountain tops, to the white sand beaches and rugged cliffs that outlined her coast. The water lapped at her shores, in beautiful, inviting shades of lime green and aqua blue.

Jamaica. Land born of slaves and sugar cane, and spiced rum, and pirate ships. Hurricanes, and breezy trade winds. African rhythms and West Indie spice. Braised with decades of gentile English breeding, and peppered with the jerk seasoning of Rastafari, reggae, spliff, sand, sea, and sun. Would the tourists that flock to her beaches remember the slave master's whip? Or the squalid conditions of the Tamarind farm? The scarred backs of chained men and women, of nameless numbers, who lived, died, bled, and carved and shaped her distant past? Jamaica. Pampered and bathed by a gentle wind and a blue sea. Gentle, until the monstrous storms of late summer churn up from Africa, and unleash their murderous rage, as if to exact a just payment, for a paradise, enjoyed the rest of the year, or a dark past, ill remembered. Jamaica. The isle would give and take, as it had for generations. But such is history. She heard a voice, from the seat behind hers.

"Jamaica, say you will," the voice whispered.

Jefferey Pauls studied the business card. Her name was Chelsea Whittington, and she was an attorney for Fish, Franklin, and Abercromby, in New York City. "AHH, very impressive!" Jefferey thought. He turned the card over, to the hand written message;

Tonight – Palms Hotel – Room 224 – 10pm – 212-7854 – Call Me!

"Palms Hotel?" Pauls thought, "that's right down the beach from where we're stayin! DAMN, I'm good!" Jefferey thought with a smile, and tucked the business card into his shirt pocket. He repacked his snake into his carry on.

The aircraft made its approach. The landing gear came down, and the big hydraulic wings spread open. The craft descended lower and lower, in search of Terra firma.

"AH YEAH, GIZZELLE," the pilot huffed and puffed, "almost there!" He bounced her on his panting rod.

"BUT CAPTAIN, UGH, UGH, shouldn't I, UGH, UGH, be in my UGH, UGH, seat with my, OH, OH, SEAT BELT FASTENED?" Gizzelle questioned, and grunted.

"NOT THIS TIME, GIZZY!" The pilot and Gizzelle wiggled together, coupled in the most intimate way. "Wang's got it!" She looked at the Asian. He had an uncertain look on his young face, and his eyes darted from one gauge to the next.

"UH, UH, UH," The pilot grunted, and wormed his control stick deep up her cherried pussy. Sweat poured down his black face and his teeth were clinched.

Gizzelle bounced and squirmed, and looked back over her shoulder, through the cockpit window. She could see the the runway in the distance. The buildings and streets were bigger now, the trees greener. She could see people playing on the beach. A sailboat in the blue. The plane came in low over the water.

"Oh, Captain!" She was frightened and excited at the same time. Gizzelle felt another big cum brewing in her air borne pussy. The demanding cock filled her belly over and over. She opened wide to receive him, her clitoris throbbed.

"NO WORRIES, GIZZY!!" the pilot groaned and rutted fiercely. He grabbed her big ass, and worked it to and fro. "I got ya!" She looked back, one more time. The runway loomed large. The tree tops looked so close, she was sure they would hit them. The plane rocked side to side.

"OH,CAPTAIN!!" she screamed, on the edge of her big cum, "YES!"

"OH,YEAH, Gizzy," the pilot felt the cum churning in his balls, "FLIGHT CONTROL has given me THE COMPLETE GO AHEAD to CREAM YO SWEET PUSSY!"

There was a noise and a hard BOUNCE as the wheels of the jet plane collided with the hard runway. She exploded with pleasure.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" the pilot came hard and deep, and at last, his big balls erupted. The couple squirmed against one another, cumming together. She wrapped her velvet wings around his thrusting, throbbing flight stick, and the couple soared to pleasureful heights, as they fell back to mother earth.

"YES!!" Gizzelle squealed, and threw her head back. The plane bounced again as it settled to the ground, and streaked down the runway. The pilot's black balls drained to completion, as the powerful engines slowed the craft.

The White Women's BBC Clinic had arrived on Jamaican soil.

The Captain and Gizzelle panted and groaned, as the aircraft slowed, turned, and taxied up the runway. The pilot kept her safety perched on his throbbing black love bone, until the aircraft came to a COMPLETE STOP at the terminal gate, as per Airline rules and regulations.