Whitemailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________________________________

Contrary to what Caroline had believed, she was not the only person to leave the office Christmas party without a sexual partner in tow.

In fact, as her Boss sped down the freeway, headed like a moth towards the bright lights of downtown at a little after 11 that night, he was all by his lonesome inside his cherry red Mustang. Not wanting to draw any undue attention to himself by leaving the party with any of his female employees, the only thing sitting on Dave Sisler's passenger seat was a pleasantly scented business card that the black stripper at Big Shoulders had gently tucked into his breast pocket after their brief but memorable visit in the club's VIP room several weeks earlier.

As a Christmas gift to himself, Dave decided to use the Saturday night after the Firm's Christmas party as his own private yuletide celebration. After setting up the details with Destiny earlier in the week, Dave had come to the conclusion during the phone call to the young black girl that if he was going to spring for one escort for the night, he might as well make it a double.

"It ain't like I have to worry about getting the Wife anything for Christmas this year... I might as well spend a little more on myself... I'll just make it a threesome... I'll fuck them both... get my rocks off and then just sit back and see what they can find to do with each other... It's amazing what $600 will buy you these days," Dave jovially thought, knowing it would be an excruciating wait until Saturday night finally came.

__________________________________

Picking up Destiny first, Dave walked around the car to open the door for her, literally salivating as he watched the way the shapely black girl's legs folded into the passenger seat. Closing the door behind her, Dave couldn't resist casting all the minglers in the parking lot a shit-eating grin as he glided back over to get behind the wheel.

"So... you really don't mind doing this threesome?" Dave asked the stunning beauty beside him as he backed out of the parking space and made his way out onto the road to pick up date number two at a club a few blocks away.

"Not at all," Destiny sighed softly, elegantly rubbing her long fingers over the leather interior of Dave's new car.

By the time he arrived at the second club, Dave could feel the blood tingling in his toes when he pulled up and saw the nearly 6 foot tall, fiery redhead standing there waiting for him. Making eye contact with Sheila through the dim haze of the parking lot, Dave watched attentively as Destiny opened the door and got out to allow Sheila to slip into the backseat.

Stealing a quick glance over to Destiny to gauge her reaction as Sheila slipped into the cramped backseat, Dave's inflating prick jerked even more when he saw the black girl's eyes widen as she stared in the rearview mirror.

"You know her?" he asked, thinking two girls in the same line of work, peddling their trade in such close proximity might have crossed paths.

"No," Destiny answered after a brief pause, her eyes seeming to swim in their sockets as she sized up Sheila through the mirror.

"Sheila... this is Destiny... Destiny... Sheila," Dave introduced the girls to one another, his dick now steel as he wheeled the car back out on the main road to make the short trip to the Hilton.

Doing his best to maintain a level of chit-chat as he navigated the few blocks to the hotel, Dave didn't know whether to curse or praise the surprisingly heavy, late night traffic.

While he was desperate to get to the hotel and get the girls behind closed doors, he knew he had them both for the night and it was kind of cool to see the expressions he got from the people in other cars each time he pulled up to a stoplight and they looked in to see him riding with a pair of stunningly attractive women.

The time it took to get to the hotel also gave Dave a chance to visually access Sheila and Destiny and play over in his mind what he'd do with them when they finally got to the room. While both girls were easily half his age, Dave marveled at just how poised and put together they seemed.

"Girls weren't built like that when I was their age," Dave noted.

Stealing another peek over to Destiny when he pulled his car up to a stoplight, Dave felt his spine shiver when he focused on the tiny diamond stud in the black girl's left nostril, remembering how it looked several weeks earlier, flaring back and forth each time she breathed through her nose, while she was on her knees giving him a blowjob in the backroom of the club.

Allowing his eyes to drift up to the mirror to look at Sheila before the light turned green, his fist tightened on the steering wheel watching the way Sheila's exquisite bosom spilled over the top of her from fitting, red blouse and the way her ungodly long, porcelain legs intertwined in the backseat.

"So... have you ever done anything like this before?" Dave asked Sheila without turning his head.

"A few times," the voluptuous dancer answered honestly." But never with anyone I didn't know."

Sheila's response, obviously aimed at Destiny, caused the black girl to twist in her seat, showing a twinge of nervousness for just a brief instant before a hush fell over all three when the sight of the hotel rising into the night sky came into view.

____________________________________

Having reserved the room earlier in the day, Dave had also put a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator for evening's festivities. Once had had parked and helped the girls out of the car, without the worry of checking in, Dave proudly escorted the two through the main lobby, to the main elevator for the trip up to the 6th floor. Looking like a man preparing to walk into a lottery office to cash in the winning jackpot numbers, Dave reached for his room key and swiped it through the reader.

"After you," he politely offered before slipping inside and closing the door behind him.

"I got a room with two beds," Dave quipped once inside. "Hopefully the maid will only have to change one set of sheets in the morning... well unless things really get out of hand."

Walking briskly over to the fridge to get the chilled champagne, Dave popped the cork and made a brief toast after filling each of the girls' glasses. Reaching into his pocket once Sheila and Destiny had taken a few sips of the cheap champagne (he had planned on buying some Christal for the occasion but decided against it when he realized a bottle of it would cost more than both dates put together), Dave took out six crisp $100 bills and slipped three to each of the girls.

The formalities out of the way, Dave gallantly paced around the room, like a drunk and eager tiger exploring his cage, and then sighed as if to say, "Where do we start?"

"Tell you what," Dave spoke up. "I could hold your champagne if you two want to start undressing each other?"

Taking both half empty glasses into his hands, Dave sat on the bed and reclined his back against the fluffy pillows as Destiny and Sheila stared somewhat curiously at each other. The world suddenly slowing down around him, Dave fought to focus his concentration on the two women at the foot of the bed as they cautiously approached one another.

"God... you are a little drunk," he thought to himself between sips of bubbly. "I hope I'm able to remember the rest of this in the morning!"

Lazily rubbing at the crotch of his pants with his free hand, Dave felt his nestled erection surge mightily when Destiny reached out and locked hands with Sheila. Stroking his girth through his trousers as the two women pulled closer, Dave couldn't get over how striking the contrast of their skin looked as their bodies pressed together. An instant later, Sheila leaned forward and caressed her full, pouty lips directly on top of Destiny's.

"Yeesss," Dave hissed under his breath, able to clearly hear the two women's wet lips slurping over each others.

Scooting backwards on the bed to get a better view of Sheila and Destiny's tender embrace, Dave blindly fumbled with the button of his pants until he was finally able to free his straining cock. Rubbing his fingertips over the warm, smooth skin of his swaying penis, Dave watched Destiny's hands wrap securely around Sheila's waist as she forced her tongue deep into the redhead's eager mouth. Pumping his dick slowly, Dave jerked forward from the pillows when he saw Sheila drop down to her knees and slip both her hands underneath Destiny's tan miniskirt.

Drool forming on his lower lip, Dave increased the speed of his masturbatory thrusts when Sheila began rolling the lacy, white fabric of Destiny's g-string down her trim, mocha colored thighs. Inching forward, Dave was close enough to reach out and touch the two girls when Destiny stepped out of her panties.

"I don't know how much of this I can take," Dave wondered to himself, his head growing dizzier from the combination of alcohol in his system and the utter sexual potency of what he was witnessing.

Still perched on her knees at Destiny's feet, Sheila raised her hands into the air and pulled the black girl's halter top over her perky breasts before rolling it down the length of her belly. Easing her left hand under Destiny's skirt once again, Sheila caused her female companion's legs to lurch and quiver when she brushed her fingertips across Destiny's bare pussy.

"That's it," the redheaded Amazon cooed up to the trembling girl above, keeping her left hand softly wedged between Destiny's legs at the same time she used her right to cup and massage the two tender orbs with her palm and fingers.

Rotating her middle finger deep into Destiny's cunt, Sheila sadistically corkscrewed her left wrist until Destiny's body was vibrating in front of her. Adding her index finger to Destiny's molten vaginal pool, Sheila lowered her free hand from the black stripper's bosom and placed it at the hem of her tight mini skirt. Jerking the front of the tan skirt upwards, Sheila revealed the glistening, bald fissure she was thrusting her fingers into.

"You want to fuck her?" Sheila spat over her shoulder, knowing Dave was jacking off on the bed from the unmistakable sound of his palm slapping against the spit soaked girth of his cock.

"Yes," she heard the older man moan weakly.

"Hear that Destiny?" Sheila looked up to the writhing girl above and asked. "Why don't we go over to the bed so you can spike that pussy right down on top of his dick."

Maintaining the friction of her own digits inside Destiny's buttery quim, Sheila leaned forward and pressed her lips directly into the black girl's flowering pink fruit.

"AAHHHHMMMMMMGGRRAAAHHH," Destiny grimaced, her long fingernails digging into Sheila's curly red hair as she teetered against the kneeling woman's face.

"GODDAMN," the black stripper belched out a hoarse whisper, her breasts bouncing wildly against her chest as she allowed another woman to fondle, finger and taste her pussy for the first time.

Stealing a peek over to Dave jacking off on the bed, Destiny had to fight the severe and growing urge to cum inside of Sheila's gnawing mouth.

"Yeah... I wanna fuck him," Destiny growled, wincing slightly as she pulled away from Sheila's velvet oral grip.

Desperate to refill her cunt as quickly as possible, Destiny crawled onto the bed and straddled her client's groin, positioning her painfully buzzing crotch directly on top of Dave's jutting erection.

"OHMYGOD... OH... MY... GOD," Dave bellowed, the air rapidly rushing out of his lungs when he felt Destiny's slick and muscular cunt constrict and swallow the length of his rigid manhood.

Briefly rolling her gaze to Sheila, as the still fully dressed redhead took in the scene from her knees at the foot of the bed, Destiny smiled and wantonly bit her lower lip before pressing her knees all the way into the mattress. Rotating her hips, slowly at first, Destiny gradually built her rythem on top of Dave until the bed below began to strain and creak with life.

"OOHHH... OHHHH... OOHHHHH," Dave moaned repeatedly, bringing a nasty and satisfied smile to Destiny's lips each time she ground the back wall of her cervix into the spongy cockhead impaling her.

"You like that you Motherucker," Destiny taunted down to Dave as she rapidly increased the speed and ferocity of her pelvic thrusts.

"Geezus Girl," Sheila sighed admiringly up to Destiny, putting her elbows on the edge of the bed to get a closer look. "You move that ass just like those damn girls in the rap videos... look down at the way he's shaking underneath you... Sonofabitch won't be able to take much of that without cumming!"

Leaning down, Destiny dug her fingernails into Dave's chest as the older man gasped and cowered below. The audible friction of her pussy slicing up and down on Dave's appendage filling the room, the black stripper could sense from experience her client was on the verge of letting go.

"You better get up here and sit on his face or something," Destiny laughed over her shoulder to Sheila. "Bet when he cums he's gonna wakeup everyone in the Goddamn hotel."

Feeling Sheila's warm hand wrap around her collarbone, Destiny turned her head to the side and locked lips once again with her female companion. Kissing Sheila hard on the mouth, Destiny raised one of her hands up to Sheila's blouse and worked it enough to the side so that one of Sheila's snow white, freckled titties spilled free. Pinching the fully erect nipple between her fingers just like a slippery pink gumball, Destiny kept up the pace of her careening thrusts on top of Dave's groin, making sure he could see the way she was manipulating the taller white woman's exposed breast.

___________________________________

Drowned out by the sound of the bed squeaking beneath him, the wordplay passing between Destiny and Sheila was sporadic and somewhat incoherent for Dave. What he was seeing however was clear and quite potent. His body contorting wildly beneath the grinding V of Destiny's parted thighs, Dave's insides fizzed at the sight of the girl on top of him pawing at Sheila's unsheathed breasts.

Caressing his grip firmly on each of Destiny's knees, Dave desperately tried lurching his groin upwards to meet the force of Destiny's powerful downward thrusts.

His eyeballs shimmying in their sockets from the way Destiny went massaging Sheila's bosom, Dave felt his nut beginning to boil deep inside his balls when the black stripper closed her mouth around Sheila's entire right areola. Straining the back of his head roughly into the pillow, Dave bowed his neck when he felt the reservoir of his lust give way.

"Fuck... Fuck... FUCK... FUCK... FFUUCCKK," Dave's voice choked and rattled, his eyes straining to focus on Sheila as she pulled her titty free from Destiny's mouth and disappeared behind the black girl's back.

His asscheeks bouncing recklessly on the bed as his scalding semen worked its way up the shaft of his embedded cock, Dave's grip turned into a vice on top of Destiny's thighs when he saw Sheila's hands reach between Destiny's arms from behind. In a flash, all 10 of her fingers flared outwards then closed in a encompassing grip around each of black girl's swaying breasts.

"CU... CU... CU... CUMMMMINNNNNGGGGG," Dave maniacally spat, his head thrashing side to side as Destiny's cunt squeezed like a molten fist around his spasming wand.

____________________________________

For Destiny, the sensation of having a man brutally cum deep inside her womb wasn't all that unusual. Between the occasional tryst with one of the boys she went to college with or dabbling she did with the men she met at the club, her pussy had become quite use to the feeling of a cock springing a leak inside of it.

What really got to Destiny this time however, as Dave Sisler bucked and writhed below, was the soft, yet firm and insistent way Sheila lavished her from behind. Looking down at her chest as Sheila's palms and fingers kneaded the entire circumference of her breasts, Destiny collapsed backwards until her own shoulders were rubbing against Sheila's warm bosom.

Letting out a low moan of her own when Dave's cock began spewing inside her, Destiny gritted her teeth then yelped when she felt Sheila gently bite down on her left earlobe. The smell of her own sex still faintly noticeable on Sheila's lips and tongue as she swiped her mouth down the her neck, Destiny suddenly felt her own climax approaching.

Wincing and beginning to teeter on top of Dave when she felt his ejaculate splashing inside of her, Destiny cried out loud, clenching her fists into the sheet below when Sheila reached down and crudely snaked her index finger into Destiny's cunt.

Sheila's finger savagely swabbing Destiny's womb at the same time Dave's cock continued to pulse and throb inside it, Destiny's eyes rolled back in her head and her temples seemed to implode when Sheila extended her thumb and jabbed it repeatedly over her blood filled clitoris.

"AAAAAHHHHH... MMMMMMM... AAAHHHHHHHHHFFUUCCCCCKKKKK... GGRRHHAAAHHHH... YYYEESSSSSSSSSSSS," Destiny seethed, her entire body looking as if a hotwire had been injected into her spine when Sheila used her fingers to sand and rake the throbbing marble of her clitoral bud.

The redhead's fingers acting like an eagle's talons over the entire depth and breadth of Destiny's vagina, Sheila kept up the vigorous pressure until Dave's spent cock had slipped all the way out. Her hand there to cup the moist mess that spilled from Destiny's cunt when Dave pulled free, Sheila collected the combined juices in her palm, holding the slick and frothy paste in her hand for the other two to see. Wiping the pungent and smoldering mess all over Dave's groin a few breaths later, Sheila then leaned down and tenderly kissed Destiny once again on the nape of the neck.

Her skeleton now mush between Dave below and Sheila behind her, Destiny openly wept as her orgasm rushed like a raging river through her body. When the explosions inside each of her nerve fibers finally began to subside, Destiny carefully reclined her head back until she could stare up at Sheila towering above. Closing her eyes in an exhausted show of appreciation for the release she had just been given, Destiny twisted her neck to the right and snuggled her lips over Sheila's breast, the tears on her cheek causing a visible sheen to smear the smooth white canvas of Sheila's chest.

_____________________________________

Too numb and disorientated to move, Dave was unable to do anything but rest his back flat on the bed as Sheila helped Destiny dismount from his cock. A pulsing wave of light ricocheted through Dave's brain when Destiny's vaginal grip let go and Sheila reached forward and rubbed her soiled hand over his sore crotch.

"You got your money's worth... in spades," Dave knew, his body ravaged by the exquisite prowess Destiny had shown.

Still attempting to catch his breath, wondering if there was any gas left in the tank for another go around, Dave became transfixed at the graceful way the two women at the foot of the bed continued to cuddle, sensing what was happening between them was not in the script.

Part 3 is on the way...

12