Whitemailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So even though she visibly flinched when Dave's left hand cautiously clasped itself to her back as they stood side by side staring out the window, a sliver of her soul was strangely relieved and thankful.

Her head suddenly shrouded in a fog, Caroline slowly twisted her neck to the right to face the much taller man. The warmth and strength of his left hand pressed against her beck, Caroline's body trembled as she fought for something to say.

Parting her lips slightly several times, the words never came. In a mortified instant, Caroline's world went black when Dave leaned closer and planted his lips delicately on top of hers. Their mouths sealed together, Caroline's knees went limp and her mind screamed, "NO", as she cautiously wrapped her arms around her Employer's back.

The two stood in place for several moments in front of the 20th story window, their bodies grinding together as the world carried on below. Her heart racing from the way her bosom felt rubbing up against Dave's perfectly fitting suit, Caroline dug her knees into the side of Dave's calves to keep from toppling over as her own lustful need and weakness ignited.

Just as she was about to pass the point of no return however, a deep seeded survival instinct in Caroline's psyche kicked in and caused her to push away from Dave's warm embrace. An audible gasp escaped both their throats and Caroline felt an overwhelming urge to bow her eyes in shame for the temptation she allowed herself to succumb to.

Wiping the back of her right hand against her mouth to make sure she wasn't dreaming the wonderful tingling sensation still coursing through her lips, Caroline tried to turn and walk around her Boss' desk to gather her things, her exposed desire fighting the urge to spring back towards Dave and pick off where they had just left off.

Teetering on her pumps as she scampered around the desk to collect her purse and laptop, Caroline fervently resisted the temptation to turn back and face her Boss, half from not wanting to show just how badly she had been turned on by her momentary lapse of judgment, and half from not wanting to look into Dave's eyes and see her position at the company might be jeopardized by her unwillingness to give in to those same feelings.

"I... I'm sorry... Caroline... I don't know what came over me... I," Dave stammered, the sincerity in his voice causing Caroline to stop in her tracks as she reached for her belongings.

"That was my mistake Caroline... I was... was completely out of line," he continued until Caroline slowly began to turn towards him.

____________________________________

It had been years since Dave Sisler had been that unsettled and confused when it came to a woman. The way his blood was boiling through his veins, there was no denying how strongly he was drawn to Caroline. And the way she kissed him back for nearly a minute, he was sure she felt something real as well.

"She's one of the best employees around here, Dave," his conscience and business sense both blatantly reminded. " Dammitt... If you wanna get your dick wet there's a litany of girls in the secretary pool and down at the strip joints... they're a dime a dozen... you always want what you can't have!"

But God, he still wanted her.

As the adrenaline of the situation gradually ebbed and a strange, unsteady tension crept between the two, Dave studied Caroline's face for any hint of what the next move would be.

Her eyes locked hesitantly on his as she tried gathering her belongings, just as Dave was about to apologize again, Caroline felt a seismic wave of embarrassment ripple through her core when her purse and laptop slipped through her trembling fingers.

"SHIT," she disgustedly spat as her computer landed at her feet following closely by all the junk she'd collected in her now upside down purse.

The awkwardness of their encounter stymied somewhat by Caroline's clumsiness, Dave instinctively leaped forward and tried to catch what he could as his top paralegal stood mortified in front of him.

"Let me help," Dave offered, thankful for the break in tension as he bent down to help gather Caroline's mess.

"Look's like your laptop is OK," Dave quickly noted, picking up the square case and inspecting it for any damage. "Good thing they've got top of the line carpeting in here!"

"Yep," Caroline readily agreed, breathing a sigh of relief that the most expensive thing in her possession was in one piece after the fall.

Setting the laptop back up on the desk, Dave stole another momentary peek at Caroline as she knelt in front of him, trying to gather the rest of her strewn belongings.

"Look at those legs," he whispered to himself. "Bet they could squeeze the fuck out of a guy if she wrapped them around him... and the way those heavy tits of hers are resting there on her thighs... you'd better pull back before... ," Dave's inner voice trailed off when he noticed Caroline's wallet/change purse resting between his feet.

"You probably want this back," Dave coyly offered before reaching down to hand it back to her.

In the process of picking it up, Dave couldn't help but notice several photographs lining the wallet's inner folds.

"Oh... those are mostly of my kids," Caroline chimed in proudly when she noticed Dave had saw the pictures. "My two boys and my Daughter... all 3 are in college right now... thankfully my Ex is paying a bulk of the tuition... I'm helping out where I can."

"Are all 3 going to school here in Chicago?" Dave asked innocently.

"No... both boys are going to school up in Urbana... my Daughter Tijuana... she's the only one going to school here in town... she's over at Loyola... where I went to school a long long time ago," Caroline sighed.

"Tijuana?" Dave asked curiously.

"Yeah... Yeah... I know its an unusual name... my Husband was going to name it Timothy if it was a boy but when we found out we were having our first girl we decided on a "T" name with a little uniqueness."

"Oh... Oh... that's great... they're great looking kids," Dave complimented as he handed Caroline back the case, even though a strange lump had suddenly cocooned in his throat.

"Thanks," the disheveled paralegal replied as she took her wallet back and stuffed it into her jumbled purse.

"Thanks again Mr. Sisler... I guess I'll see you later... I'm sorry for... ," Caroline started to say as she stood back up and prepared to leave the office.

"... No... No," Dave slowly interrupted, his face looking as if an inexplicable disconnect had crept into his internal wiring.

"No reason to apologize... let's just pretend today never happen... OK," Dave offered distantly.

"OK," Caroline replied with heartfelt gratitude before turning to leave...

Part 4 to come...

12