Who Did It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on earth for? You got your killer; why are you harassing me?"

"We have a warrant to look for a black dress and a pair of black shoes. Please let us in or we will have to arrest you for impeding our investigation."

She let us in and sat very nervously on her couch not saying anything. The officers went into her bedroom and brought down two black dresses. We didn't know which one she would have worn that night so we gave her a receipt for both of them. Bobbie came out from the garage and had a set of high heels with one heel missing. She found them in the trash.

"Mrs. Brandt, these will be return as soon as we run some tests on them. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but this is information we needed." It was standard talk that we gave when taking evidence.

We headed back to the lab and Bobbie ran the gun residue test. There was residue on the front of one of the dresses and the heel indeed fit the broken shoe. We were pretty sure we had our shooter, but why did she do it?

The next morning we went to see Mrs. Brandt at the agency. We took along a uniform officer who would be making the arrest. Brett, the DA stopped by and asked to come long. As we walked into the office, Mary looked up and looked scared as tears started to form in her eyes. We asked Mary to come with us down to the station for questioning. Walter Davis came out and asked what we were doing. We explained that we were taking Mary in for questioning and we would talk with him later. The deputy cuffed her, which surprised Mr. Davis, and she was put in a squad car and taken to the police station.

I spoke first and gave Mary her rights. "Mary, we know you did the shooting. We have eye witnesses who saw you. The clerk, when you got the key and a man seeing you flee from the room moments after the shooting. Your black dress had residue stains on it from firing a gun. We also have the broken heel of your shoe with your fingerprints on it. We know you killed Susan and Tony, but we would like to hear your side of the story."

Mary knew it was over. There was no way she could hide it any longer. We did uncuff her and the DA, Bobbie and I listened to her story.

-----------------------------

Mary's story:

I was the queen in this agency before Walter brought his daughter in here. I was the one that all the men looked at. The one they dated and had sex with. I had my pick of the litter as far as these men were concerned. They wanted me, and I was happy to oblige them for many years. I know I was older but men like experienced good looking women like me. It was me, who got all the attention till that slut started working here.

Her daddy thought she could do no wrong. She would sit there day after day showing her pussy to these men. They no longer came to me for sexual favors; they went to that slut Susan because she was younger. I hated her.

Tony still came to me. He was one of two black men that worked at this firm. When he first came to me I went with him because of that fantasy, 'Once you go black, you'll never go back.' I fell in love with Tony, not because of his cock size; hell he was smaller than a lot of the other men. His dick was half the size of Walter's. The thing about Tony was he was so charismatic. He had a way of sweeping women off their feet.

I've been divorced for three years and I started having sex with Tony a year ago. He could almost talk me into an orgasm. About three months ago, he told me I was the best white woman he had ever been with and was going to divorce his wife and marry me. I was so happy. I finally wouldn't have to hide the fact I had sex with this wonderful black man. He would be my husband. I know I was a few years older than him but he said it didn't make any difference. After that, I let him have me anyway he wanted.

Last week I broke out in my vaginal area. It was a yeast infection or rash of some kind. I went to my gynecologist and she ran some tests. She called me the day of the shootings and said she had some bad news. I was in the early stages of AIDS. I was devastated. I went to the ladies room and cried. After regaining my composure, I gave it some thought and decided to go on and try to enjoy my life. The doctor said that there were some treatments to help ease the pain but there wasn't any cure.

About an hour later I got a call from Tony. He was in his office and asked me to reserve him a room at the motel. I thought it was going to be for us so I agreed and hung up the phone. After confirming the reservation, I was going to call Tony back and tell him about being infected with AIDS. As I went to hit his phone button, his phone light came on. It meant he was making a call. I don't know why I did it but I hit my mute button and listened in on his call. He called that slut Susan. It was her he was going to have sex with that night. After talking to Susan, he hung up his phone and left out the back way so he wouldn't have to face me.

I cried as I went back to his office. Everyone else was gone for the day. I have the extra keys to all the desks. I knew he kept a revolver in his bottom left hand drawer. I opened the drawer and removed the revolver and put the bullets in it. I didn't care anymore. I had AIDS and the man I thought loved me was going to fuck a slut I hated. All I had left was revenge.

I knew the motel and the time of the meeting since I made the reservation. I drove over and saw Susan waiting in the car while Tony went in and got the key to the room. I have been with him often enough to know he only gets one key. Once they entered the room I went to the desk clerk and asked for a duplicate key. He looked surprised that I was a white woman but didn't question it as he gave me the key. I thanked him and then parked my car around the opposite side of the building.

I walked slowly to the door and I could hear them already having sex. She was saying, 'Come on, Tony, give me that black cock.' They kept talking back and forth and I was able to slip the door key in and I opened it quickly. I already had the gun pointed at the back of Tony's head. I pulled the trigger and the bullet must have gone into his neck. I didn't even hear Susan scream. The bullet must have passed through Tony and into Susan. I fired another shot immediately into the back of Tony's head and he fell forward on top of Susan. I took a step forward so Susan could see me as I fired the third shot into her forehead while she was looking at me. I wanted her to know that it was me. I loved seeing the horror on her face.

I dropped the gun and ran out of the room not even closing the door. As I turned the corner to go to my car, my heel caught in a grate and broke off. I went home and sat down and fell asleep.

I didn't know till the next day that Susan's husband Mark was there and they pinned the murder on him. I just decided not to come forward. Can I ask you why you suspected me?

----------------------

"At the HIV meeting, you were the only person who wasn't surprised to hear the news. We took your picture along with a few others and got lucky. You said you had sex with Walter. Does he know you're infected?" I asked.

"No, I guess he should know now. I think his wife might be a bit surprised. She never much cared for me either. What's funny is that none of these men wore condoms. I couldn't get pregnant so I liked the feel of skin on skin. They all seemed like clean shirt and tie guys. I guess it's true that you can't judge a book by its cover. Even Walter rode me bareback. We've been having sex for a good six years. I wonder who gave me AIDS. I guess I'll never know."

The DA booked her on two counts of first degree murder.

We were filing our paperwork and closing all the loose ends when Bobbie looked at me and smiled.

"What? Why are you grinning like the cat that caught the mouse?" I asked.

Bobbie replied, "I was just thinking how this case could make one good television show for CSI."

"Nope, never happen. You need some dating or love between the main agents," I responded.

"We could do that, couldn't we?" she asked.

"Are you saying you will go out with me, Agent Bobbie Burke?"

"All you have to do is ask, Agent Jim Lee, and the answer will be yes," she smiled.

Epilog:

Mark was released from jail and Carol was waiting for him. It was tough on the kids for awhile but between Mark's mother and Carol, the kids should be okay. Mark and Carol are dating regularly. They take the kids with them every chance they get. Mark's test for HIV showed negative. He did tell me privately that he and Carol have gotten together and he does wear a condom. At least for now.

Mary pleaded innocent by reason of insanity. She lost and was found guilty of two counts of pre-meditated murder in the first degree. She will be serving two life sentences without a chance of parole.

The whole insurance agency is a mess. We don't know how many cases of HIV came out of it but we know there were at least a few and also quite a few divorces. Walter Davis, Susan's dad was tested positive for AIDS. His wife is suing him for divorce but wouldn't tell us her test result.

Tony's wife and her boyfriend were both tested. We don't know the outcome of their tests.

Tamara is in intensive care after being beaten by her husband, Damon. He is in jail awaiting his trial for assault and battery with intent to kill or maim. We assume she told him about her affair with Tony.

Now it leaves Bobbie and me. I picked her up for our date. She looked beautiful. Blue satin blouse with the top three buttons undone and a short black silky type skirt.

"Bobbie, you are one beautiful woman. I can't believe you would go out with me. Is this because you're hoping for a shot at TV?" I laughed.

"No, it's because I've had a crush on you ever since we met. I was just waiting for you to ask me out," she answered.

I looked down at most of her thigh showing.

"Jim, stop looking at my legs, I know you're wondering if I have panties on since that crazy case we just had." She was both smiling and laughing.

"Well, do you?" I smiled.

"I'm not going to tell you; it's your next case to solve," she laughed.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear