Who Do You Love?

Story Info
Katie loves gary, but wants richard.
1.2k words
3.45
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing opposite Richard on the landing, I loved the way he could turn me on just by looking at me the way he did, but then my mind went back to Gary the one I was meant to be with instead of standing here the one I loved and adored, we'd been arguing all night about Richard cause according to Gary I had done nothing but flirt with the guy science we entered the pub which was not true I loved Gary.

Richard started to walk towards me rubbing his chin looking at me through his gorgeous deep blue eyes that make you want to screw him right there, I started to think of all the things that Richard could do to me how he'd be on top of me pushing harder and harder in to me making me cum like never before, I came back to the real world Richard was standing right in front of me and I was wet god was I wet. 'Hello.' That's all I could think off to say how perfect could I get. 'Hello to you too.' He smiled his perfect white teeth glistened in the light, oh how I wished they were biting me now leaving his mark where ever he went. 'Can I just say, I'm very drunk and I feel quite ill.' Now I was lying to him I was drunk that was true but I wasn't ill I just felt butterflies in my stomach every time we made eye contact, by now Richard had his hands on my hips pulling me against him I could feel him bulging in his trousers against my leg. 'Do you want to go home or something then.' He traced the out line of my low cut top with his finger making my breast come up in goose pimples my breathing becoming deeper.

'Look matey boy I have a boyfriend who's your best mate remember.' Why bring him into it what was I thinking I had the perfect opportunity but as per usual Gary came into it. 'We wouldn't have to tell him.' He said moving one hand up beneath my top making my body tingle with delight the other hand was making its way up my skirt, I wanted him so bad, but instead I kissed him on the cheek whispered 'I would.' into his ears and ran down stairs to join the others, Rich quickly followed looking rather embarrassed thankfully no-one seemed to notice.

We arrived at the club and walked straight in and headed for the bar altogether there was 10 of us three girls seven boys, me and the other girls couldn't help but pinch our lads bottoms I was just about to pinch Richard's when someone grabbed me by the waist and spun me around, I found myself looking into two very dark brown eyes, instantly I recognized the cheeky smile spread across the face, it was Gary my one true love. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards him and started to kiss me like he did when we were alone first gently like butterfly kisses then he'd start to get more sexy after awhile slipping his tongue in my mouth to find my tongue playing with it as though making love to it.

I placed one hand in the back pocket of his jeans and the other in his hair pulling it gently and massaging his bottom which drove him crazy begging for more he pushed himself against me I could feel him ready and waiting. Gary moved his hand to my breast softly squeezing it driving me crazy he traced my knicker line on my back with his thumb sending tingling sensations up my spine I moved my hand from his pocket and slipped it down his trousers, but before we could go any further my brother interrupted us telling us to get a room, which gave me an idea.

I took Gary's hand and dragged him into the girls toilets thankfully they were empty and I pushed him into a cubical locking it behind as I did Gary undid the buttons of my top that he so carefully done up earlier, he turned me round and slipped it of and let his hands explore my breasts playing with my nipples making them hard as bullets he cupped them looking at them admiringly gently squeezing making my hot wet cunt drip. He ran his hands on my back and unhooked my bra and slipped it of my shoulders whilst he kissed my chest, I undid the buttons of his shirt rubbing my hands all over his chest I ran my finger down the middle of his body to his flies as I undid the buttons he slipped out of his shirt then out of his trousers he started to kiss me again gently at first then hard he move down to my breasts and sucked my nipples he pushed himself against me he was hard and he wanted it, I kissed him on the lips then made my way down to his nipples the tip of my tongue drawing circles around them making the hard gently I sucked on them and nibbled on them making him moan and grown.

I made my way down his chest and down his stair way to heaven and then pushed my hand gently down his boxers and I began to wank him gently as he ripped my skirt and knickers of he slid his fingers inside me playing around with me making me moan making me want to cum, I ripped his boxers of and he replaced his fingers with his hard horny tip playing with my wet clit rubbing it softly he brought me up to cuming again stopped and replaced his tip with his fingers whilst I kissed him both groaning with pleasure bringing me to the edge of the best orgasm ever that only Gary could bring me to, I couldn't control my self anymore I pushed him back and sat him on the seat of the toilet I sat on him guiding him in to me slowly I started to rotate my hips slowly first then getting faster and harder, Gary pushed me off him and sat me on the seat separating my leg as he put his head in-between them licking me like a cat would licking a saucer of milk just before I come he stops and I return the favor I kiss it then I lick it then I suck it hard Gary moaning louder with pleasure once again he pushes me away he lifts me up and pushes me against the door I wrap my legs round him he pushes into me harder and harder both of us moaning with pleasure not caring that there could be people listening I shout out.

'Gary harder harder fuck me harder.' Gary pushes harder than ever reaching so deep into me its unbelievable. Gary says my name over and over, both of us moaning and groaning and then together we come letting out a loud moan we collapse in each others arms sweating and both wet, catching our breath we tell each other we love each other our bodies shake with excitement as we help each other get dressed.