All Comments on 'Who Do You Love? Ch. 03'

by HesperaNova

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PepperSaltPepperSaltalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

I admit the previous chapters had me something to look forward to because I could picture Andy being with Jack. But, as the story progressed well actually I don't think it progressed. I don't think it did? I understand how Andy feels as though Jack cares for him more than Jack Brad does (fact). Andy seems to be highly driven by his emotions. If he wanted Jack and he felt like he would be in a better situation than he is now, couldn't he just break up with him? With Brad's personality I can see how that would be difficult. Apparently Andy is being bet on for being what? Someone Brad could easily get because of his popularity and looks? Andy isn't even trying to make a rational decision. This whole story has been kind of sad so far. I think it would be a lot better if you actually gave Andy some confidence, not make him a social butterfly and never listen to other people's rude comment. But more natural as in would leave a relationship if they were exposed to that level of humiliation, and disrespect. His naivety is logical, but he's letting people control his life for crap reasons. He's obviously not in love with Brad ,but in lust. I don't think he loves Jack either, maybe because he actually cared for him and treated him well. Maybe... He's constantly making himself vulnerable. If it was me I would just break ties with both of them. But the story is still intriguing at least. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

I don't think both Brad who is a total jerk and Jack who for money traded Andy to Brad really love Andy! So I m curious how you will take things forward! Can Andy break up with Brad and love and accept Jack after knowing the truth? Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
getting more depressing/disappointing...

Andy deserves so much better. He's clueless and naive. He's being used right and left, no one cares for him. He's a joke and not one person loves him. Having said that.. He is not honest with his "lovers" about his feelings, he is wishy washy because he seems to not want to rock the boat. He just goes along with whatever these people say so he's not left alone and because he thinks what's going on is normal.

He needs LOVE, and soon. SEX. IS. NOT. LOVE! He needs to understand this basic beginners principle. He needs to shut out both of the boys. Break it off with both. Then, he needs to take some time away to get his head on straight (vacation orgo see family type of thing). While there he needs to confide in someone who can be honest with him. Then he needs to make a plan to protect himself from future abuses (shore up his defenses).

After experiencing the distance and the new boundaries, Brad will go away as his "toy" won't let him humiliate him anymore. Jack, will freak out and try harder to get him back, hopefully learning that what his little mate needs is love, humility, respect, and kindness (a bit of groveling wouldn't be a bad thing either. Lol).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm done 1*

judojonjudojonalmost 10 years ago
very nice guy

I like the way your going showing the growing that Andy is going thru hope he gets a guy who deserves him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Andy and Jack should be together

Yes Andy needs to do alot of maturing, and Jack used him in the beginning. Now though, it seems their feelings for one another are real. Jack forces Andy to take off the rose colored glasses, and Andy makes Jack care about someone other than himself. Jack loves Andy he's shown that various times, never more than when he didn't hit him back. Andy needs to be loved, and protected from himself, Jack is good at that. They need to leave that town, and start life together in a new place where thay can be free to be themselves, together, and in love.

bigredpupbigredpupalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed your story. I am glad Andy forgave Jack. You can't help who you love, no matter how much it hurts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous