Who Do You Love? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking about? I can almost hear you..."

"..."

"What? Cat got your tongue? Or sex is making you a silent little lamb?"

"Jack, stop joking, I have no idea what to do right now!"

"Oh, I see, you are thinking about your lovely wonder boy..."

"Yes, I think about him, how could I not? He is my boyfriend!"

"Oh, yeah, ... your boyfriend... and what am I to you?"

Andy raised his head and tried to see Jack's eyes through the dark.

"But, Jack, what AM I TO YOU? Only a good fuck?"

Jack straightened himself, too, and Andy could tell by his abrupt movement that he managed to anger the young man.

"Yeah, Andy..." he said almost inaudible, "... my best fuck ever, like I told you..."

Andy felt ashamed like never before. Only a fuck! Not even when Brad had taken him the first time, he had not felt that badly. He got up and he angrily put on his clothes. Jack stopped him half way.

"Wait, baby! What are we fighting about here? Hey, wait a second, would you?"

"Jack, how are you able to make me feel this way? One second I'm in heaven, the next, I descend in hell!"

"Don't be so dramatic!"

"Well, I don't know about you, but I am hurt here! Don't you notice? You're lashing me with your harsh and cruel words!"

"But, Andy, it is true, I never felt better with anyone in my entire life! This is not an insult... please, come here, let me kiss you... I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt you..."

Jack was keeping Andy's face in his hands and started kissing the sweet lips. But Andy resumed his activity and managed to get fully dressed while Jack was still savoring his mouth.

"Jack, look," Andy said, cutting the kiss short, "I admit, having sex with you is awesome, but..."

"What, Andy? C'mon, say all you want to say!"

"I'm Brad's boyfriend," Andy breathed that out. "I don't know how things got so messed up, but I cannot leave him for somebody who considers me only a good fuck."

"Oh, so it is better to lose your time with somebody who..." Jack let the phrase unfinished.

"With somebody who... what?" Andy asked, feeling again entitled to be suspicious.

"Nothing, go on, run to your blond boyfriend... do whatever you want..." Jack started to get dressed, too, turning his back on Andy.

"Can I see you again?" Andy said, almost pleading now, realizing that he might have been too harsh with Jack.

"Why? To show you what it means to get fucked really good? Oh, Andy, you are such a slut!" Jack raised his voice and Andy felt a sudden rush of rage, so he turned Jack to him and punched him hard in the face.

"How dare you?" Andy's eyes were now wet, but he closed his fist again ready to throw another punch.

Jack was keeping his hand on the cheek where Andy's punch had landed and his eyes looked really scary in the poor light. But he remained silent and still, then he continued to dress up like nothing happened.

"What, Jack? Are you afraid of me now? Why don't you beat me, like you did with Brad in the parking lot?"

"You don't deserve that much waste of time," Jack said sharply and his words were like knives thrown in Andy's direction.

And they landed all in Andy's heart. He did not say anything more. He left feeling again empty like an opened bottle forgotten in the merciless desert sun. Andy was starting to hate that. Ever since his love and sex life had begun, everything seemed to have gone down the drain. He lost his principles, he did not know who he did love and, most of all, he did not know who he was anymore. It was way too bad. He just had to do something.

Andy entered the house to find Brad more than a little tipsy. And that made things even worse.

"Hey, look who's coming! My boyfriend... yeah, all give Andy a round of applause... he is so good... especially when he gives me head..."

Everybody was laughing now and Andy felt his head spinning. Brad was making fun of him in the cruelest way possible. How did all that happen?

"Brad, please, shut up, you're making a fool of yourself!"

"Andy, shut up, your mouth is made for fucking not talking..." Brad was laughing.

"Brad, I will leave now, I hope you find somebody to take care of you as I don't care how you are going to get home tonight. Good night!"

All stiff and red in the face, Andy left the house, leaving Brad with his stupid friends. He tried to look cool but he knew better now that Brad was not like he had dreamt of. He was egoist, self-absorbed and, yes, pretty lame in bed.

But what surprised Andy was that Brad's words did not seem to hurt him as much as Jack's, but he considered that he simply got a tougher skin after all that happened and that, when you suffer, you don't seem to care that much what people throw at you. What he denied inside his soul was that Jack meant more to him, and, therefore, his words cut deeper. No, not in the whole world could he admit that.

To be continued.

12