All Comments on 'Who Is this Woman I Married?'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Honey you know I love right?... really means

..."holy christ you fucking idiot you are one stupud mother fucker...

this was so easily telegraphed and held NO surprises at all.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
One other point... besides the affair-- the lying abvout the wife's sexuality

The cunt whore wife has had a LONG term lesbian affair with Jenny . Its OBVIOUS they were lovers at college for a prolonged period of time.

the wife is either 1 ) a lesbian or 2) Bi sexual. Thats fine but you cannot marry ANYONE and hide that from them. The marriage is based on a fraud

and THIS 2nd massive deception NEEDS to be dealt with. Having the idiot husband join in with a 3some might be hot for some readers but it is NOT going to solve that issue.

3rd Jenny was staying at HIS house as his - and the wife's guest. HE is the one betrayed here. Yet she slamms the door in his face ?!

Just because she is lesbian doesnt mean she has to act like an asshole. She is Just a horribble person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First i hate short chapters when the title doesnt say its a serial

It is to obvious the two women were fucking when he first came in on them. And to let your wife run around and interrupt the time you have together is giving her permission to cheat. For all you PC people out there you dont own your spouse when you married you joined and became basically one organism, the married unit. One cant play these games without stating out loud I dont love you, I dont respect you or our marriage, and the other person means more to me than you do or ever did. This story has only one end, him divorcing her for adultry, there is no other possible logical or emotional ending. Why drag it out into chapters went they arent needed and could be handled in one serving? You cant do this to a person you are married to if you actually are sexually happy and in love with the person you are married to, in this case he is just a meal ticket.

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 12 years agoAuthor
Ouch!

Such vitriol over a fictional couple in a fictional story. I didn't say they were perfect, I didn't say they had a normal or perfect life. They are flawed. Both of them. I know there are stories I don't like but what happened to you guys to make you want to write such nasty comments? If you don't like it or have constructive comments, that's one thing, but don't you think these were a little over the top?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep writing your story

Deadeye_76, keep writing your story as I am curious to see how it develops.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Shut the fuck up assholes

and let the story develop. Of course the happy ending is outa question, because there is that small thing called TRUST, but sometimes it makes people realize "the good thing", and make'em cherish it even more. NO ONE IS PERFECT- REMEMBER. For what its worth, I liked it a lot. It felt very real. THANKS

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Wow...you sure set them off!

Okay, it was obvious of their previous relationship. I thought you telegraphed it well....apparently not well enough for some of "our' more vocal critics. They got so enraptured in your writing they got completely sucked into the characters. That means you are doing great! I am sure hoping you plan on at least one more chapter!

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

I enjoyed the story, as obvious as it was it was fun to see how he was going to find out.

And please don't listen to the "one woman in whole life is the absolutely most they'll ever get - if they get lucky at all" haters who trash such stories.

Would love to read the resolution.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Good story...

Just wish the set up wasn't so obvious. Wish there was another male in the story to give it some added tension and a red herring. Nonetheless, you write very well, with superb dialogue. Thank you deadeye. Now onto part deux.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Interesting plotline

Been used before but you brought it in smoothly and peaked out interest.

Thanks for supplying something worth reading though the classification of group sex normally turns me away, but in this case the title and the flow held me.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Thinking about Harry's comment

The questions brought up are already answered in the text if you read it over.

She is bi and Jenny is a lesbian. She is a liar by omission but not by commission.

She loves her husband and is attract to Jenny... This leaves her an emotional wreck... Back in our day it was common to expect partners to give you some details, but I believe that in this day an age most people follow don't ask, don't tell!

Now though she should be up front with him before proceeding but it sounds as if Jenny is lieing, and they have not re-iniated their Sapphic relationship, yet...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Good Set-Up

Interesting tale so far. I Figured the women were having an affair. I hope ch. 2 show where the husband fits in all of this.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ASK A QUESTION....

get an answer/////one you like I hope, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What?

Are you deaf, dumb AND blind? I hate stupid husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple solution for idiot husband

Divorce the cheating slut. And then try writing something clever that has a shred of originality to it. This was BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Even Ray Charles could have seen what was happening here before the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Gee, Honey, are you alright??? You know you can tell me anything???? WUSS, WIMP, LIMP DICK, CLUELESS! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! I KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AS SOON AS YOU HAD THE TWO WOMEN IN THE KITCHEN NOT DRESSED! BUT HIM BEING SO FUCKING CLUELESS IS ABSURD, RIDICULOUS AND JUST PLAIN PATHETIC!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
No

that didn't get telegraphed at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a moron!

He can read his wife like a book....NOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES