Who Is Watching?

Story Info
A peeping Tom & what he sees.
936 words
3.83
45k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie undoes her red silk blouse, slowly, button by button. Letting it slide down her arms, revealing a black lacy bra restraining her generous cleavage. She turns and reaches behind her, to the zip on her straight black skirt that she wears at the office. She pulls the zip down, and slowly peels the skirt down, past her hips. She runs her hands down the sides of her legs, and the skirt falls to the floor.

Carrie steps out of the skirt, over to the full length mirror. She stops there, giving you a wonderful view; both front and back at once. She is wearing her black bra, and matching panties, a g-string with a band of black lace running across the smooth cheeks of her firm ass and down in a 'v' in front, pointing the way to pleasure. Her black thigh-high stockings are also banded by black lace, and she is still wearing her stiletto heels.

With her feet slightly apart, Carrie bends forward towards the mirror, and runs her hand lightly over her breasts, first one then the other in a sensuous rhythm. The other hand slides down towards her panties, and disappears beneath that band of lace.

You know she is touching herself, feeling herself get moist and slippery. You touch yourself now, rubbing yourself through the rough material of your jeans.

You see her hand slide lower, and you realize she is pushing her finger inside, and you unzip your fly, free your straining erection and begin to rub up and down your rigid shaft as you watch her.

She withdraws her hand; you groan softly in disappointment, but you pause as well. You stand there motionless as your eyes follow her across the room. She walks over to the bed and stops next to it. She gets something out of the drawers next to the bed and lays it on the nightstand; you cannot see it clearly.

You are trying to make it out but are distracted by Carrie. Reaching behind her, she unclasps the bra in one smooth movement, and takes it off. Her breasts are revealed to you, full but firm, with rosy, pert nipples. Carrie runs her hands over them, stopping to pay attention to each nipple, pinching and rolling them between her finger and thumb. Her hands slip down, and Carrie hooks her thumbs in her lacy underwear. Spreading her legs, she bends over, away from you, and pulls them down. You can't believe the view! There is Carrie, giving you a perfect look at her tight ass and her glistening lips below. Staying in that position, she runs her hands up the insides of her legs, and you see one long finger rubbing lightly over those pink lips, until you can't stand it any longer. You grab your erection again and begin stroking it, imagining it is your finger, not Carrie's, touching her, feeling that wet velvety softness.

Too soon, she stops, and steps out of her heels, leaving only the stockings on. She moves into the centre of the bed, lying back against the pillows mounded up behind her. Again one hand goes to her breasts, and stays there playing with her nipple, while the other hand is again between her legs. They are bent and spread, and you can see her finger between her wet lips, rubbing her clit as she begins to get really aroused. You can see her nipples puckering up, and her hand slips down further. She runs her finger around the juicy entrance to her pussy a few times, then pushes her finger in. She pulls out, and plunges in again, this time all the way to her knuckle, and you can see her moving on the bed in response to the pleasure she is giving herself. Now it is two fingers, and your strokes get harder and faster as you watch her thrusting them in and out, over and over.

Without stopping, she reaches out with her other hand and grabs the item off the table. In a flash she removes her hand and replaces it with what you can now see is a vibrator. Its tip is poised at her entrance, but she torments herself by rubbing it up to her clit and back a few times before she reaches down to turn it on. After she's turned it on, she holds it against her clit, making tiny little movements with her hips. But she doesn't do this for long; it is as if she can't wait any longer, because her movements are now faster, and she repositions the tip of the vibrator at the entry to her now-dripping pussy. She reaches down again, and you get the feeling she has turned it right up to high.

Then, in one swift move, she shoves it in, as deep as she can. Her body tenses, and one hand comes back up to grab her breast, hard now, massaging and groping roughly as she plunges the vibrator into herself, over and over, harder and harder. You can see every stroke in, and the thrusting of her hips to meet it, and then out, when you can see her lips stretched around the thickness of the vibe.

You can feel your balls tightening up, and as Carrie buzzes herself to an orgasm, you stand in the darkness pumping yourself until you feel the cum rising, your glans swelling and that heavenly release. After standing there panting for a second, you tuck yourself away, quietly step out of the shadowy garden bed, away from the window, and continue your walk home.