Who Knew?

Story Info
I was horny and it was for art!
2.7k words
4.53
40k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was August and I was with my husband and two teenaged kids at my best friend Tracy's neighborhood cook-out / pool party. We don't live in her town, but being friends we were invited. Tracy's kids are older than mine so each of my kids brought a friend, frankly that was the only way I could get them to go.

My names Gloria, we live in the suburbs, I commute daily into Manhattan, I complain about it, but the fact is I could find a job closer to home, but I love my job. I'm in my 40's, work hard to stay in shape and have been complimented on my looks.

There were about 50 people there when we arrived around 3 PM. Friends and neighbors would come and go throughout the day and into the evening, so there was always someone new to talk with.

The kids disappeared in the crowd and my husband was playing horseshoes. I was sitting with some people that I knew from other party's that Tracy has hosted over the years. While chatting I had a feeling someone was looking at me and when I turned my head I saw a young man with a sketch pad looking at me and drawing.

"Hey Rembrandt, come over here," I yelled and gave him a hand signal to come on over.

He was a well tanned, lean handsome young man I would guess in his early 20's.

"I'm sorry it was rude of me to stand there drawing you without asking," he said while walking up to me.

"That's okay, are you any good?" I asked while smiling so he would know I wasn't really mad.

"Here look," he said while handing me his sketch pad.

I took it from him and looked at his drawing, along with the lady's I was taking with. It was a rough charcoal drawing, but there was no doubt that it was me he was drawing.

"Very good," I said and the other lady's agreed.

"What's your name? So when you become a famous artist I can say you once drew me," I asked.

"Hi I'm Justin, I live down the street."

"Glad to meet you Justin, I'm Gloria," I said while shaking his hand.

"Can I keep the picture?" I asked.

"Sure if you want it."

"I love it, it'll be worth a fortune when you're famous," I said.

"Actually this is just a hobby, I really want to be a doctor," he said.

"Always good to have a hobby," I said.

"Well I'm going to wander around and sketch some more, nice meeting you," he then said," would it be okay if I see you around during the cook-out that I draw you?"

"That would be fine," I answered.

I found a lot of fun people to talk with and was even able to spend a minute or two with my husband. I walked by the horseshoe pit to watch my husband, one of the guys asked me if I wanted to try to throw a shoe, but added there was a danger I might break a nail. The guys seemed to think that was hilarious. I took the shoe and threw a ringer, winked at my husband and walked away.

I walked to the other side of the yard, found a chair to sit on, checked to make sure I didn't break a nail, and saw Justin heading my way.

"Hi Gloria, can I get you something to drink?" he asked.

"You can get me a Pepsi if you don't mind?"

"Sure, no problem, hold my sketch pad and I'll be right back."

I looked at his drawings while he was away and they were really good. Some were action type drawings, like the one he did of me, the people in the picture weren't posing and unaware someone was drawing them and in others the subject posed or at least sat still, they were very good. The kid had talent. I was looking at one posed picture of my daughter and her friend when Justin returned with my soda.

"You like the drawings? "He asked.

"Yes very nice."

He saw the picture I was looking at and said. "The smoking hot blonde is home from college."

"The smoking hot blonde is my daughter and just got out of middle school," I said.

"She told me she was in college, honest,"he said.

I laughed and said" I have no doubt that she did. I think she's too young for you though."

"Would it be okay if I draw you now while you're relaxing?" he asked.

"Okay, just promise to make me look good," I said.

"You're the hottest lady here, how could I not make you look good," he said with a grin, and started drawing.

It only took maybe ten minutes and he showed me his work. It was great, if I didn't know better I would think it would take a lot more time to complete it. I complemented him again, but before he could give me the picture, someone called him and he said good-bye and left.

No sooner had Justin walked away Tracy sat in the chair next to me.

"I see you met our local artist," she said.

"Yeah, cute kid and very talented," I said.

"Did he ask you about doing a private sitting?" Tracy asked.

"No why?"

"A few years ago he told me he needed to make some money and wanted to know if I would like him to make a drawing of me for my husband and give it to him as a gift."

"Sounds like a creative way to make a few dollars,"I said.

"I thought so too, you know the picture that's in my husband's office, that's the one he did."

"Yes I remember, I think I even complimented you on it," I said

We went on to talk about something else, then she had to mingle with her guests and I went off and talked with some other people I met.

It was getting late and my kids wanted to leave, so I told them to get in the SUV and I'd round up their father. I saw him sitting with some people talking and on my way to get him I saw Justin.

"Hey Justin, I was talking earlier with Tracy and she said you pick up some extra money doing drawings that could be given as gifts."

"Yes I still do that, you interested?' he asked.

"Yes give me your phone number and I'll call you."

He gave me his number and said he would look forward to my call. I was looking forward to calling him!

.

A week after the cook-out I was sitting by my den relaxing while enjoy a few extra days I took off to make a long weekend. The kids were at their summer jobs and my husband was at work. For some reason Justin popped into my head, I went in my home office and found the cell phone number he gave me. I called it, but it went right into his voicemail, so I left him my number and told him to give me a call.

It wasn't 10 minutes later when my phone rang and it was Justin.

"Hi Gloria, sorry I missed your call."

"Hi Justin, are you interested in earning some money doing some drawing for me?" I asked.

"Sure tell me where and when and I'll be there," he answered.

"I'm home now if you're free."

He told me he was, so I gave him my address and he said he would be right over.

I was wearing Capri pants with a matching t-shirt, no bra. I fixed my hair and added some make up, took a quick look in the mirror and felt good about my appearance.

I was in the kitchen making some iced coffee when the doorbell rang.

Justin was here with a large pad, an easel, along with a box of I guessed art supplies.

"Hello Gloria, I think I have everything I'll need."

"Come in Justin; let me give you a hand," I said, while taking the art supplies from him.

"Follow me," I said, and walked us to the den.

"Very nice home you have Gloria."

"Thank you Hon, I figured the den would be a good a place as any to be."

"This is fine," he said.

I asked him if he would like an iced coffee or something else to drink. I went to the kitchen to get our coffee and he got his work station set up. When I returned he asked what I wanted the picture for and if I wanted a full body drawing or just a head and shoulder picture.

I told him I wanted it as a gift for my husband and a head picture would be good and maybe add palm trees in the background. I noticed a quick smile when I said a "head picture".

I sat on one of our bar stools while he was drawing. I asked him about girlfriends and his family, school activities, topics like that. I was also looking him over too. I liked that he was not only handsome with a nice body, a smile that made his face light up, plus that he could hold an intelligent conversation. While sitting there checking him out I could feel my nipples getting erect and I could see from where his eyes were going he noticed.

I was starting to feel that sexy little ache I get in my tummy when I get horny!

"So tell me Justin, have you ever drawn nudes?" I asked with a slight smile.

He looked surprised by question, but answered "only drawing from pictures, not a real person."

"You mean you never talked one of your girlfriends to pose for you," I asked.

"Well one friend took her bathing suite top off for me and let me draw her," he said.

"That must have been exciting," I said.

"Yeah it was pretty cool," he said and now he was smiling.

"I'll be finished with your drawing in a few minutes, you don't have to sit there any more, just touching up a few things," he said.

"Great can I look now?" I asked.

"Let me finish first, and then you can look."

I got up and took our glasses and went to the kitchen to refill them. When I returned the easel with my picture on it was facing me. I was astonished how good it was. In this day and age you get so use to photographs you forget about the talent people have with their artistic abilities.

"Justin, it's fabulous, thank you so much," I said.

"You're easy to make a good picture of Gloria" he said shyly, which I found to be very appealing.

"Gloria may I ask you something, but promise not to get mad."

"How can I promise that if I don't know what you're going to ask, but go ahead and ask and take your chances," I said with a smile.

"Would you consider posing for me in the nude?" he asked

This is a fantasy I've had over the years, being nude for a younger man, a fantasy I would think about while masturbating. Now that it could happen I wasn't sure what to do.

"I'm flattered, that you asked, but I'm not sure I could," I heard my voice say.

"You asked me at the cook-out if I did nudes and I've been thinking about it since then. I kind of thought or hoped you would want to," he said.

It was decision time, being nude in front of such a young guy basically isn't right, but it would be so sexy and I was feeling horny, and it was for art.

"Okay Justin, I'll do it," I said.

I think he didn't expect me to agree because when I said okay he just stared it me for a moment or two without saying a word.

"Justin, are you okay," I asked, more as a tease than a real concern.

"Yes I'm fine, I just don't know where to begin," he said.

How about you move your easel over by the sofa, that way I can be more comfortable while posing for you," I said.

"That will be great," he said while grabbing his supplies and moving across the room.

Watching him as he was setting everything up I was having some doubts about what I was doing, but when he looked over at me and smiled I knew I was going to go through with it.

I walked over to the sofa and sat down. I pulled my top up over my head and tossed it aside. My nipples were hard and I gave my breast a quick rub.

"Justin, do you like them?' I asked while giving them a little side to side shake.

"They're beautiful," he answered while starting to draw.

I didn't even ask him if he was finished with drawing my breasts, I stood up and wiggled out of my pants. He was stopped like a deer in the headlights. I slowly pulled down my panties and was slightly shaking from the excitement I was feeling from letting this boy see my pussy. A fantasy comes true!

I stretched out full length on the sofa and told him he could draw now. While he was drawing I was looking at the outline of his hard cock in his shorts. He would draw then look at me and draw some more. He seemed so enthralled in what he was doing I didn't even attempt any conversation. I was just enjoying being exposed to him. When it appeared he was finished I sat up, with my feet on the floor I spread my legs. Not porn spread, but enough so he could see my lips slightly parted. I was so wet!

"How's this I asked?' I asked while he was looking right at my pussy.

The words hardly came out, but he managed to say something about it being great.

He would draw and I would periodically change poses, any conversations was me asking if the pose was good, he would answer with a yes or occasionally tell me to move a little this way or that.

We did this for almost an hour. I had all I could do not to just start masturbating in front of him or just pull him on top of me. I think if I did either he would have passed out! His shyness along with his erection was so very sexy.

When he was finished he stood back and told me he was done. I stood and walked over to him. I was still naked and I let my breast rest against his arm as we stood side by side looking at his drawings. They were outstanding, I couldn't do them justice trying to describe them, but I loved them.

"After all that work let me get you some more iced coffee, "I said and walked to the kitchen, knowing he was looking at my naked butt as I left the room.

I came back with our drinks and we sat at the bar.

"Thank you for letting me draw you undressed, "he said.

"At first I wasn't so sure I could to it, but it turned out to be very exciting. I can't believe you haven't had the opportunity to have a nude model in your art classes in school, "I said.

"They wouldn't do that in school," he laughed.

"They had nude models in art classes when I was in college," I told him.

"I'm not in college," he answered.

"Working a few years before you go?" I asked.

"I'm still in high school," he said looking me like I should know that.

"You're in your 20's and still in high school," I said surprised.

"Who told you I'm in my 20's, how cool is that, I'm 18," He said.

"I guess no one, for some reason I just thought that you were."

"Oh that's why you weren't thrilled about me drawing your daughter at the cook-out, you thought I was too old for her, heck we're pretty close in age, "he said.

"Oh Shit!" was all I was able to say.