Who Needs Men? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,810 Followers

As they were both being fucked powerfully, Piper and Hanna struggled to keep their tongues attached to Zoey's writhing flesh. Their cousin was really getting into it, gyrating her hips desperately as her orgasm approached.

Hanna finally relinquished her grip on her sister's ass, grabbing Zoey's instead to hold her in place. With Zoey unable to move as freely, both girls dove into their work, lapping greedily at her flowing pussy and pulsing anus.

Hanna suddenly screamed into her cousin's cunt, a tremendous orgasm taking her by surprise. Her fingers dug into the flesh of Zoey's ass, her tongue licking frantically at her drenched pussy. She bucked her hips wildly, her own snatch devouring as much of Piper's dildo as it could swallow.

Hanna's bucking hips forced the strap on back harder into Piper's clit, scraping the sensitive bud with excruciating power. Piper finally had to pull her tongue from Zoey's spread anus, throwing her head back and crying out as her own orgasm cascaded through her body.

As the sisters came together, their bodies knocked against each other violently. Kris struggled to hold on to Piper's sweat drenched skin, her dildo still pistoning in her clenching butt hole.

The power of Piper's thrusting was pummeling her own cunt, and she soon crumpled forward, pressing her cheek against her cousin's back and squealing as she came against the inside of her harness.

In an effort to control her screams, Hanna had clamped her mouth tightly around Zoey's gaping pussy hole. Her tongue lashed wildly inside her open lips, overwhelming her cousin's sensitive nerves.

Zoey screeched, pushing herself down hard on Hanna's chin, and convulsing with pleasure as she splashed her juices over the girl's face and collar bone. Her cum drenched her cousin's hair, plastering it to her face, and her thighs clamped tightly around her cheeks, trapping her in place as she scraped her pussy back and forth on her open mouth.

The bed creaked and groaned as all four women bucked against each other in ecstasy. Their bodies glistened, coated with sweat and cum.

As Zoey convulsed, she fell away from Hanna's face, spasming on the bed beside her. Piper immediately covered her sister's mouth with her own, kissing her sloppily as she writhed on top of her.

Kris finally pulled herself upright again, sliding her strap on from her cousin's ass. She fell to her side, laying next to Zoey. Exhausted, the two sisters wrapped their arms around each other, kissing affectionately.

Piper finally started to slow her thrusting hips, holding her cock inside her sister, their kiss losing it's intensity as their fiery passion slowed. Their bodies eventually lay silent, still plastered together, their chests heaving.

Piper slowly lifted her face from Hanna's, and looked down at the younger girl lovingly. Hanna smiled at her disheveled sister, reaching up to push a strand of wet hair behind her ear. Both girls giggled joyously, and rubbed noses as they held each other close.

"I love you." Hanna whispered to her big sister.

"I love you too." Piper answered, before kissing her new lover again.

Kris and Zoey smiled at their cousins, happy to have initiated them into incestuous love. They turned to each other, and Kris gently stroked her sister's cheek.

"And I love you, Zoey. I missed you so much, these last two days."

Zoey beamed, and pressed her forehead to Kristina's.

"Same here, Sis. I love you so much."

The four girls eventually pulled themselves under the covers, wrapping themselves together in a naked pile. Exhausted from their sexual marathon, they soon fell asleep, surrounded by naked female flesh with wide grins on each of their cum stained faces.

-

"Holly, wait!"

Kate leapt from her bed, running to block the door from her sister.

"Kate! Don't you hear them?!? Our daughters are.. are.. having sex with each other!" Holly cried. "We have to stop this!"

Both mothers could easily hear their girls fucking in the other room. Kate grabbed Holly by the shoulders, looking her in the eyes.

"Holly... Sis... You need to calm down. They're.. they're not hurting anyone, they're just..."

Before she could finish, Holly broke free, pushing past Kate and storming out into the hall. She marched to Zoey's room, with her sister hot on her heels. Reaching the door, the women found it open, and looked in to find all four girls naked on the bed with each other.

Piper was on top of Hanna, fucking her frantically with one strap on. Kris was behind Piper, fucking her ass from behind with another. Zoey was sitting on Hanna's face, and both Hanna and Piper were eating their cousin's pussy and asshole.

The girls were oblivious to their mothers' arrival.

Seeing her daughters and nieces in the throws of passion, Holly froze in place. She immediately lost her nerve, unable to bring herself to make her presence known.

Holly wilted, backing away from the door, still staring at the girls on the bed. Kate took her sister by the arm, leading her away and back to her bedroom.

"I.. I couldn't bring myself to...to face them." Holly said.

"Listen, Holly." Kate started, closing her door behind her. She walked to the bed, sitting next to her sister. They could still hear their daughters moaning and screaming. "My girls have been... having a physical relationship for a few weeks now. And I support them. They really love each other."

"They what? You do?" Holly asked, incredulous.

Kate sighed. "Holly, what do you think of men, right now."

Holly paused before answering: "I think they're a race of disgusting scumbags."

Kate smiled. "Right. You know how I feel about them, too. My girls have turned out like their mother. They love women, just like I do. And they love each other, because they're sisters. There is no one a girl can trust more than her sister."

Kate waited before adding: "I mean, there's no one in the world I feel closer to than you, Holly. You know that."

Holly looked at Kate, and sighed, placing her hand over her's. "Of course, Sis. But we don't... I mean... You don't want to.. to..."

Kate slowly moved her hand from under Holly's, and placed it on her thigh. She leaned forward, her eyes closing.

Holly stared stunned at her sister. She trembled, unable to move, much less pull away. The sounds of her daughters screaming in ecstasy together rang deafeningly in her ears.

Kate's lips pressed against Holly's, and she held them there. Holly could feel their softness, and taste their flavor. She felt her cheeks burning, and her body temperature quickly rising.

New and frightening feelings were rushing over her. She felt dizzy, and was losing control of her extremities. When Kate's tongue brushed against her lips, something in Holly snapped. She gave in to her urges, and opened her mouth, returning Kate's kiss with unexpected and intense passion.

Kate moaned, surprised at Holly's sudden enthusiasm. She pushed her tongue into her sister's mouth, kissing her deeply, and pressing their bodies together tightly.

Both sisters began to explore each other with nervous but excited hands. They fondled each other through their nighties, luxuriating in the feel of each other's supple curves. When Kate reached down to lift Holly's nightie away, Holly pulled back, ending their kiss.

"Wait, Katie. This isn't righ-" Before she could finish, Kate lunged at her, pushing her down on the mattress and kissing her forcefully. She shoved her hands up her nightie, squeezing her naked breasts with both hands before quickly pulling the nightdress the rest of the way off.

Holly struggled to stop her, but Kate had lost control. The passionate kiss with Holly had set something off, and she wouldn't stop now for anything, even her sister's half-hearted pleas.

She paused only briefly enough to pull her own night gown off. She wore no panties, and knelt over Holly completely naked with an animal lust gleaming in her eyes.

Holly made one final attempt to stop what they were doing, but Kate quickly lowered her face and shoved her tongue into her sister's excited snatch.

Holly groaned, her hips bucking involuntarily into Kate's face. She closed her eyes, sweat beading on her forehead. Her hips rotated lewdly as Kate began to devour her pussy eagerly.

"Oooooh, Katie... This isn't right..." she moaned, but did nothing to stop her sister's slithering tongue.

The longer Kate licked Holly's pussy, the less Holly thought about how wrong it all was. She lay there, her eyes closed, licking her lips as her hips gyrated against her sister's lapping tongue and exploring fingers. As she was licked, she started to think about her daughters fucking in the other room. In her current state, the image aroused her even more.

Just as she was beginning to feel like she was getting close, the feel of Kate's licking tongue suddenly went away. Desperate for release, Holly opened her eyes to see what had happened. She was greeted by her sister's pussy hovering over her face.

"Lick me, Holly." Kate ordered, before lowering herself onto the woman's face. Holly gasped. She began to protest, but her voice was quickly muffled by her sister's pussy covering her mouth.

Kate leaned forward, immediately going back to eating Holly's pussy. Grateful for the feel of Kate's tongue once again, Holly started to return the favor, running her own tongue through her sister's wet pussy.

Before long, she discovered just how much she enjoyed the taste, and she was licking just as eagerly as Kate.

Together, the sisters writhed on the bed, rolling back and forth, their mouths glued to each other's gushing snatches. They grunted and whimpered as their cunts ground into each other's faces, their bodies glistening with sweat.

Their movements were growing frantic as their pleasure increased. The bed creaked and wobbled as they fucked themselves into each other's faces. Moans of pleasure drifted from between their thighs, their juices plastered over each other's faces.

They rolled around until Holly landed on top, and with one last thrust, she reared back, squealing as she was hit with a powerful orgasm. She scraped her cunt back and forth excitedly on Kate's face as her juices spewed out onto her tits.

Kate continued to suck on her sister's pussy, hungry for as much as Holly's cum as she could swallow. Still cumming, Holly fell forward, supporting herself on her hands. She shoved three fingers into Kate's open cunt, fingering her hard while she strummed her thumb over her clit.

Kate screamed into Holly's cunt, her own hips thrusting maniacally against her fingers. She started to cum too, her juices splashing onto the mattress.

When Holly saw her sister orgasm, she lunged forward, clamping her mouth over Kate's pussy. She sucked and licked all the cream she could reach, hungry to taste her new lover's cum.

Together the sisters writhed, sucking on each other's orgasming pussies relentlessly. They forced each other into a second orgasm simultaneously, and screeched into each other's cunts even as they were inundated with each other's sweet flowing juices.

With drenched faces and pounding chests, the two women finally released one another, and rolled apart, gasping for air. They lay in that position for several minutes, their aching bodies steadily recovering from their energetic fuck.

The noises from their daughters' room had stopped, and the house was deathly quiet. Slowly, Kate sat up, and turned to lay next to her sister. She leaned down, kissing Holly appreciatively on the lips.

"See? Who needs men?" she asked.

Both women laughed, and Holly wrapped her arms around Kate, pulling her down on top of her. They kissed again, and Holly whispered:

"I love you, Katie."

"I love you too, Sis." Kate answered, her eyes welling with tears. They hugged tightly again, then got under the blankets.

"What do you want to do about our daughters?" Kate asked.

"I don't know yet. But this definitely changes things." Holly replied, nestling herself into her sister's arms.

They didn't say anything else. Cuddling into each other, they quickly drifted into a satisfied sleep.

-

"Katie, wait! I... I don't know if I can go through with this!" Holly whispered. It was the next morning, and the two women were standing outside Zoey's bedroom, dressed in matching robes.

"Don't worry, Holly. Trust me, this is the right way to handle this."

Without giving her sister time to object again, she stormed into the room.

"Time to wake up, ladies!" she yelled.

The four naked girls on the bed jumped in surprise when Kate woke them. Piper and Hanna looked completely terrified, seeing their mother walk into the room behind their aunt. Zoey and Kris looked less frightened, but more embarrassed at having been caught.

"Sorry, Mom.. We didn't mean to-" Zoey started.

"Didn't mean to what? To fall into bed with each other? And with your cousins, too? We went over this, girls. You were to keep your hands off each other for as long as they stayed here."

The girls looked at each other and blushed. "Sorry." they said in unison.

"I'm afraid sorry's not good enough, ladies. Come here this instant!"

Kris and Zoey got out of bed, walking up to their mother. The strap on still hung between Kris's legs from the night before.

"On your knees!" Kate ordered. The girls fell to their knees obediently. Satisfied with her daughters' compliance, Kate opened her robe, dropping it to the floor and revealing her naked body underneath.

Piper and Hanna's jaws dropped at the sight of their naked aunt. Kris and Zoey smiled at each other, understanding the game immediately.

"Wipe those smiles off your faces this instant, young ladies! It's time for your punishment! Holly, get over here."

Remembering her role, Holly approached her sister uncomfortably, and undid her robe, revealing that she too was naked underneath. She stood beside Kate, and looked to her daughters on the bed to gauge their reaction.

Piper and Hanna were paralyzed with shock, watching the events unfold. They couldn't quite understand what was happening, but waited with bated breath for their aunt to continue.

"Alright, girls. You must each make one of us cum on your naughty little faces. And don't stop until I say so." Kate commanded. "Now, hop to it!"

Eager to begin, the sisters shuffled forward. Zoey was kneeling in front of her mother, and Kris was in front of her aunt Holly. Simultaneously, the girls leaned in, and their tongues slithered through their respective partners' pussies.

Holly groaned, looking down into her sweet niece's face. Kris was looking up into her eyes, grinning mischievously as she munched on her juicy snatch. Her tongue wriggled deep into her aunt's cunt, driving the older woman crazy.

Holly dug her fingers into Kris's hair, holding her face to her steaming cunt as she pumped her hips forward, desperate for more of the girl's wonderful tongue.

Zoey was right at home lapping her mother's gooey cunt. She loved the taste of her mother's pussy, and devoured her happily. She reached up, holding her mom's ass in her hands, and licked her harder, causing the older woman to tremble with lust.

On the bed, Piper and Hanna were in total shock, watching their own mother have sex with their cousin before their eyes. The sight was unbelievably arousing, and they felt their cunts boil with desire as they observed.

Slowly, Piper reached across her sister's stomach, resting her hand just above her pussy. Hanna looked back and licked her lips. Her hips writhed, hungry for Piper's touch.

"Do it, Sis. Touch me... Please..." she pleaded.

Piper was more than happy to comply, digging two fingers into her sister's dripping cunt. Hanna sighed, rolling her head back, and moaned when she felt Piper's lips brush against her neck.

Kate had her eyes shut tight, lost in bliss as her daughter made love to her hot, sticky pussy. She rocked her hips against the girl's face, her hands kneading her own tender breasts.

She opened her eyes, looking over to the bed, and saw her nieces beginning to pleasure one another. Smiling to herself, she reached down, bunching Zoey's hair in her fists and pushing the girl's face harder into her pussy.

"Looks like you girls aren't the only ones who need to be punished!" she said, drawing the attention of all in the room to her. "Holly. I think you need to discipline your daughters. I can handle these two."

Holly looked wide eyed towards the bed, where Piper had frozen with her hand between Hanna's thighs. She licked her lips, releasing her niece and stepping around her to approach her daughters.

"Over here, Kris. Eat Mummy's ass." Kate breathed, returning her attention to her own pleasure.

Kris happily complied, kneeling behind her mother and running her tongue between her sweaty cheeks. Together, she and Zoey worked Kate over, their tongues slurping at both ends of the older woman's thrusting pelvis.

Piper and Hanna watched as their mother approached the bed. Their pussies moistened as she got closer, their bodies trembling with fear and excitement. Without a word, Holly pulled Hanna violently to her feet.

"Is this how I brought you girls up to behave?" she barked.

"N-n-no, Ma'am"

"And what do you have to say for yourselves?"

Hanna paused, before finally answering: "I-I'm not sorry we did it! I l-love Piper, and she loves me!" she looked back to her sister for support. Piper was beaming, and she quickly got to her feet next to Hanna, her own strap on still attached and bobbing between her legs.

"That's right, Mother. We love each other, and you can't stop us from having a relationship with each other!"

Holly was taken aback by her daughters' brazenness. She hesitated for only a moment before getting back into character.

"Well, if you insist on doing naughty things with each other, then I insist on... getting a little something... in return for my acceptance of your choices." As she spoke, her eyes drifted down to the appendage between her oldest daughter's thighs.

The sisters smiled at each other, and looked back to their mother. Hanna leaned forward, and her lips touched Holly's softly. The two women kissed slowly, enjoying the gentle feel of each other's lips. The kiss steadily deepened as their arousal took over, and Hanna wrapped her arms around her mother's neck.

Piper watched her sister and mother, and she was getting hornier by the second.

"Okay, Sis... It's my turn!" she pleaded gently, pulling at Hanna's arm. Reluctantly, Hanna pulled away, but Holly grabbed her, pulling her back in for more. The two women continued to kiss eagerly, their hands freely exploring each other's naked bodies.

Piper groaned in exasperation. She finally grabbed Hanna, yanking her out of their mother's arms. Before Holly could reach for her again, she slid between the two, and lunged for the older woman, their lips colliding.

Holly moaned, welcoming her other daughter's tongue into her hungry mouth. They pushed their breasts together, hands cupping each other's round asses and squeezing hard.

Holly could feel the strap on dildo pressing between their stomachs, the shaft rubbing deliciously against her excited pussy. She rubbed herself against the toy, exciting herself further, until her need grew unbearable.

"Fuck me!" she gasped after tearing her lips from her daughter's.

Piper moved quickly, spinning her mother onto the bed and climbing on top of her. She started to kiss and suck Holly's full breasts, at the same time pressing the head of her cock between her mom's slippery folds.

Hanna joined her mom and sis on the bed, returning her lips to her mother's with excitement. The two resumed their passion from moments before, their tongues wrestling frantically.

Piper rose to her hands and knees, ready to penetrate her mother. Slowly, she pushed her hips forward, thrusting her cock up into Holly's hungry cunt. Holly moaned into Hanna's lips, her legs spreading wide to accept her daughter's appendage.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,810 Followers