Who Needs Men? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was completely inside her mother, Piper started to fuck her slowly, pumping her hips in a steady rhythm. Holly groaned as she pushed her hips forward against the thrusting strap on, her lips pulling away from Hanna's.

Hanna rose to her knees, straddling Holly's stomach, and grabbed Piper's face, kissing her sister as passionately as she'd just done to her mom. Piper wrapped her arms around Hanna, making out eagerly with the younger girl, never slowing the pumping of her hips against Holly's open cunt.

Kate was quickly losing control as her daughters ate her out. Her legs trembling, she slowly lowered herself to her knees, pulling her cunt and ass away from their hungry lips.

As soon as she knelt in front of Zoey, the girl grabbed her face, kissing her passionately. Kate returned the kiss, grabbing her daughter's round ass and squeezing their bodies together.

Kris was licking the back of her mom's neck, and grinding into her from behind. The strap on she wore was nestled between Kate's cheeks, and she rubbed it against her asshole enthusiastically.

Desperate to get fucked, Kate pushed Zoey onto her back and lay on top of her, their legs spread and pussies melding. She started to hump their cunts together, sliding around in their combined fluids.

Zoey squealed, reaching up to play with her mother's hanging breasts. She pulled the nipples and craned her neck forward, sucking one into her greedy mouth.

Kris spread Kate's ass cheeks wide, positioning her dildo at the tiny entrance in between. She pushed forward, forcing the thin dildo into her mother's rear. Kate gasped, moaning as she was penetrated, and increased the energy of her fucking against Zoey's steaming pussy.

Piper was thrusting hard into her mom's cunt, and making out heavily with her sister. Her body was glistening with sweat as she worked hard to pound Holly into oblivion.

Hanna had started to grind into her mom's tit's, her pussy spreading juices over the large soft mounds. Her ass rocked in front of Holly's face as she scraped herself back and forth.

Staring at her daughter's asshole, Holly couldn't resist craning her neck forward and pressing her tongue into her sweaty crack. Hanna squealed, immediately pressing herself back hard into her mom's face. She pumped her hips, her ass sliding against Holly's tongue and her pussy slipping around on her sweaty breasts.

Leaning forward, she pulled her lips from her sister's, and lowered them to her jiggling breasts. Piper groaned as Hanna lapped at her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through her chest. She reached under Hanna, grabbing her sweaty breasts and playing with them roughly as she continued to pump her cock into Holly.

Kate was getting close to a powerful orgasm. She slid around in the swampy mess her pussy was creating with Zoey's, her clit burning into the younger girl's skin. Her nipples throbbed as Zoey bit and sucked them, and her ass jolted with every thrust from Kris's strap on.

Kris was lost in ecstasy, her head whipping back and forth as she fucked her mother. The inner pad of the strap on was scraping her clit raw, and her pussy was oozing juices into the crotch of the harness. Her tits gleamed with sweat as they bounced with every thrust of her hips, and she gulped in air as her breath grew labored.

Zoey was whimpering continuously into Kate's tits, her pussy mangled under her mom's frantic tribbing. Her body was burning up, pinned under the two fucking women above her. She winced as she felt the inevitable tidal wave of pleasure about to crest, knowing a powerful climax was on the horizon.

Holly had pulled Hanna back completely onto her face and was now desperately sucking at her reddened pussy. She huffed and puffed beneath her daughter, her own pussy sloshing as Piper sawed her cock back and forth inside her. She knew she was on the precipice, about to explode, and was frantically trying to drive her daughter over the edge with her.

Hanna had given up on sucking Piper's breasts, and instead pressed her face between them, squealing and whimpering as her hips bucked into her mom's chin. She rasped for breath, her nostrils filling each time with the scent of her sister's sweat.

Piper was still fucking her mother powerfully, but knew her own pleasure was about to peak and she would soon climax against the inner material of her strap on. Her clit throbbed raw as she fucked, desperate for her ever approaching release.

Like lightening striking, the room erupted in a deafening chorus of screams, all six women devolving into crazed banshees as they came together. Their bodies bucked and convulsed against each other, juices pouring out of their cunts and splashing onto each other's skin.

They held each other with grasping hands, their hips thrusting violently into each other's respective cunts, asses and faces. Unable to control themselves, they fought to drive their cunts further, prolonging their first orgasms and rolling them into second and third ones.

The room was thick with the overpowering smell of pussy, their bodies plastered in it. They finally collapsed together, heaving for breath, their cunts leaking what little they had left onto the sheets and floor.

After several minutes, the women pried themselves apart, and each group looked across the room to their relatives.

"Well, that was definitely better than Craig ever did!" Zoey said with a laugh.

The six women erupted with laughter, and got to their feet, embracing their family members.

"Let's get some breakfast. My treat!" Holly announced, and the girls all cheered, each happy to have found love with each other.

-

Soon after that morning, Kate invited Holly and her daughters to live with her and her girls permanently. Zoey moved out of her room and in with Kristina. Piper and Hanna shared Zoey's old room, and Holly moved in with Kate.

The three pairs of sisters enjoyed passionate and loving relationships with each other unlike any they'd ever experienced before.

Although each woman considered her sister her girlfriend and the love of her life, they often enjoyed sex with their other family members, and frequently enjoyed orgies together in Kate's large bedroom.

They lived happy, passion filled lives together, and none of them ever needed a man to fulfill them ever again.