Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's stay in The Chamber was short and she left it apparently unaltered.

"Ready to have more fun, Karen?"

"Yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

"Take off your panties. The audience will love the spectacle,"

The perspective of pleasing the audience had became appealing, but getting FUCKED was much more important to Karen, so she instantly stripped her thong off.

It would have been a waste of her new skill if she just assumed a doggy style position. Instructed by Frank she laid on the ground on her back, lifted her legs and placed them behind her head, spread as wide as possible. Her buttocks were high in the air and her anus was easily available. Frank got an even bigger dildo this time, it was longer than the previous one and significantly thicker. He lubricated it generously and carefully pushed into Karen's anus, she accepted it whole with ease and enthusiasm. As the host worked the toy in and out, he explained:

"You don't need to worry, that your back door will get loose. It'll be tight even for a pencil, but extremely stretchable. And you can play with it as much as you want, because the tissue on the inside has been significantly enhanced. As long as you use some lube you'll be fine."

To the delight of the audience Frank penetrated Karen's anus for much longer than he did her throat. She was moaning loudly the whole time and making all kinds of ecstatic noises. When she eventually reached an orgasm it was even louder; she cried and trembled while the audience cheered wildly. There was no way they would allow Karen leave the stage without an encore. She as well as the host were more than happy to oblige; the second orgasm was equally loud and intense.

Karen left the stage completely altered, physically and mentally. She was ditzy, constantly horny and had acquired few new fetishes and skills. Her body was totally unrecognizable. She was 165 centimetres tall, had huge F-cup breasts, wide hips, a corset thin waist, large "cock sucking" lips, pink hair and tanned skin. She wore kinky jewellery and had a cute sexy voice.

EPILOGUE

Karen was unable to retain her position in the TV station she had worked for. Michael, her boss wanted to fire her immediately, but the other employees persuaded him to keep her, but demote to an assistant of a secretary; their purpose was obvious. Their revenge was somewhat spoiled, because Karen seemed to be oblivious to the humiliation and genuinely enjoyed being the corporate cumdump. She spent the whole time at work dressed in nothing but nylons of various kinds, mostly crotchless bodystockings. She had kept her piercings and the "Fuck me" collar; everyone was happy to oblige the sign.

Rick kept Karen as his slave after work hours, but it was not as satisfactory when she was no longer her old self. The kinky sex was awesome, but he really had wanted to humiliated her and it no longer seemed possible.

Karen's wages were now laughably low, so she could no longer afford her large house and luxurious car. Rick helped her find a new place, a four-room apartment he owned and rented to three college students. After selling her house and winning 700000 dollars in WWBaB, Karen would have been able to afford something better, but she was happy that she could pay the rent with her body. The students had a lot of free time, high sex drive and stamina to match it; they retrieved the "rent" on daily basis and Karen never refused to pay.

Karen eventually lost her job in the TV. The other employees were happy to have a sex relief so easily available, but Michael noticed that they overused it and their productivity had dropped significantly. He enjoyed abusing Karen himself, but he had to run a TV station first and foremost. Despite getting fired Karen invited her former boss to visit her from time to time for casual sex.

She quickly found a new job though, a smaller competing TV station had a post that was perfect for a horny simple-minded bimbo like herself. Obviously she instantly became a public sex toy in her new job as well. With her insatiable lust she seemed to be somewhat satisfied with her situation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUTE 2

Karen understood well, that such a fetish would be humiliating and could endanger her career. But that would be just another obstacle to overbear as she had done with many tougher ones before. Discarding it posed a risk of drawing significantly more dangerous ones like Submissiveness and Mental Drain. She decided to keep it and entered The Chamber as calmly as before.

When she walked out, she did not feel altered, until Frank spoke:

"Look at all the people in the audience, Karen. They are all eager to see your naked body. I'm sure you are equally eager to expose it."

She was, there was no denying that; she hated it, but had to accept it. All she could do was to bear the humiliation and continue with the show.

Like in a trance Karen hands moved to the buttons of her blouse and slowly undid them. Once the blouse was off, she opened the zipper of her skirt and pulled it down. That was still not enough, after all she had a pair of magnificent D-cup breasts. How could she hide them under a bra? She undid the bra as well and tossed it onto the stage. Then came the black lacy panties, she pulled them down along her long slender stocking-covered legs. She stepped out of them and stood in the middle of the stage dressed in nothing but stockings and high heels.

The audience, silent until now, erupted with an enthusiastic cheer. Karen hated to admit to herself, but she enjoyed their appreciation.

"Even the biggest bimbos wear SOME clothes" Frank did not even try to hide his enthusiasm "ready for round five, Karen?"

"Yes. Roman Numerals."

This round was exceptionally easy. Karen remembered the system from school, so she just had to focus and she was able to answer every question. Being naked and exposed did not help, but she had a strong will and managed to stay calm.

"Congratulations, Karen" Frank tried to hide his disappointment "another flawless round. It seems that we'll just have to proceed to the next one. Which category do you prefer?"

"Countries by population."

Karen had expected to be asked about countries like France or Japan, or at least Bulgaria; ones that were somewhat known in the western world. She was surprised to say the least. Uganda. She knew it was an African country and not a large one, otherwise it would have been better known. But there were no small countries in Africa, so the number should be somewhere in the middle. Fortunately there were four options to choose from, but three of them seemed plausible. She guessed 32 million and it was WRONG! Niger. Karen could tell it from Nigeria and knew it was the smaller one. But how small? She made another educated guess 20,6 million. Correct. Ooff! Gabon. It kept getting better and better. She had no idea about that one, answered 12 million and it was WRONG! Honduras. This one was somewhat easier, a small country in Central America. 9,1 million. Correct. Turkmenistan. A post-Soviet republic, most likely not a large one. 8 million. WRONG!

"Your luck seems to have run out. Three transformations this time."

"Fetish: Nylon, Jewellery, Butt Expansion."

"What do you think of them?"

"I don't like being transformed, but they should be bearable. "

"You should be glad with this particular fetish, you'll once again be dressed" said Frank with a mischievous smile "In the future this fetish will compel you to wear as often and as many clothes made of nylon as possible."

When Karen walked out of The Chamber she understood why the host had been smiling when he mentioned clothes. She was wearing a pink patterned crotchless nippleless bodystocking; it was completely whoreish, but she reluctantly had to admit that it felt good. What also felt good, but should not, was her new jewellery; it was not what people usually understand by that term. Instead of earrings and bracelets Karen had a clitorial piercing, a light golden chain that connected the piercings of her nipples and a collar that said "Fuck me"; the cameraman of course zoomed on all of these.

Karen's hips and buttocks got visibly wider and rounder, but they still remained proportional to the rest of her body. Just like with her breasts earlier she had to admit that her body looked even sexier that it did before.

"You look stunning, Karen. We all love your new hips, outfit and jewellery."

"Very funny. A 'Fuck me' collar. You couldn't think of something more subtle?"

"Take a look at yourself, Karen. Is there anything subtle about you? Not only your collar says 'Fuck me'."

The manager glanced onto the screen and reluctantly had to agree with the host. Even with just that few transformations she looked like a slut. Of course, that could be corrected to a certain degree, but she understood how the transformations worked and knew that she would not be mentally able to take the collar off. Not for long at least.

"Let's go to the next round" she said in a serious voice "Flags of Asia.'

Karen has never seen the first flag before. It was a dragon on a yellow/orange background. With four possible answers, through a method of eliminations she was left with only one plausible answer - Bhutan. Correct. The second one was equally unknown, but this time so were the possible answers. Karen guessed Myanmar and was WRONG! The third one had a Islamic half-moon on it, but did not belong to any of the major Islamic countries, so it must have belong to one of the post-Soviet republics. Unfortunately there were three to choose from. She guessed Tajikistan and was WRONG! Fortunately for Karen the final two flags were easier. The Bangladesh one was not so obvious, but with other possibilities being Japan, China and Iran, she could not go wrong. The final flag, Nepal, was so characteristic that it was hard to forget it once you saw it.

"Two more transformations Karen. Draw something interesting."

"Fetish: Oral Sex and Fetish: Anal Sex. Crap."

"Thank you, Karen! Not only will you help us make a spectacle, we'll also be able to demonstrate the new transformations to the audience for the first time. Go into The Chamber."

Karen was kept in that weird "magical" box longer than she felt was necessary. She sensed that the transformations were already over, but the door remained closed. There was nothing she could do, so she waited patiently. When it eventually opened she understood the delay.

While she was being locked the staff brought an adult sex swing onto the stage. On its side stood two attractive women, both dressed in latex catsuits; each had a huge dildo strapped to her waist, one was long and thin the other slightly longer, but significantly thicker.

"You can't...."

"We can and we will, Karen. And I assure you that you'll enjoy it as much as the audience will. Hop onto the swing and let's have some fun."

There was nothing Karen could do, but to endure the final humiliation. A small part of her mind was actually curious of how the transformations had worked out; another small part was eager to be ravaged from both sides. The dildos looked quite scary though, the thick one must have been easily thirty centimetres long and insanely thick. Was that supposed to fit into her anus?

"Don't be afraid, Karen" said Frank as if reading her mind "the transformations were not only mental. Your throat and anus have also been altered, you'll be able to accept both dildos safely and with ease."

The girls helped her get onto the swing and strapped her to it. She was lying on her back with legs spread wide and head hung back. The girls lubricated their toys and approached her from both sides, they carefully shoved the dildos into her orifices and she was amazed by the ease with which they went in; that was just the beginning though.

The girl using Karen's mouth worked in intervals, she deepthroat her for thirty seconds, then withdrew to let her breath and give the audience a chance to hear her loud moans and cries as the other girl pounded mercilessly her anus with the monstrous dildo.

The threesome went for over twenty minutes during which Karen was brought to two orgasms. Each time she climaxed the oral girl withdrew her dildo, so the manager's ecstatic cries could be clearly heard. She never said "stop" and was unable to halt the screams like "fuck my ass" escape her mouth; the audience obviously went wild.

After the second orgasm the shouts for "one more time" were too prominent to be ignored, so the two girls went back to work and brought Karen to another climax; it was as intense and as loud as the previous ones.

When she was eventually released from the swing she could barely stand on her stiletto heels. Her face was red from the excitement as well as from the shame. She had just been humiliatingly fucked in front of the cameras and the live audience. And all of her subordinates were surely watching the show, getting back to work was not going to be easy. But that was not the end of the show...

"The Final Round still awaits us. You'll have to focus just one more time, Karen" Frank's voice clearly suggested that he wished she would not be able to focus "you gave twenty eight proper answers and thus managed to gather one point four million points. You also gave seven incorrect answers and were transformed seven times. You'll now get the chance to turn the points into money. Draw the categories."

"F-words, Metallurgy, Geology, British Empire, Battleships."

"You can split..."

"I don't want to. All on British Empire."

"The confidence hasn't left you. I'm impressed. The term West Indies applied to which geographical region."

"The Caribbean."

"Correct! Congratulations, Karen. You had won one point four million dollars."

EPILOGUE

Rick was the only person who was disappointed with the show's result. Karen did not remain unaltered, but had undeniably won; it meant that he had lost. Karen was obviously not going to make it easy for him, she had been publicly humiliated beyond belief and was keen on taking revenge. She and Rick both took the two weeks off, first thing he had to do was to shave his crotch, then put on a tight chastity cage. Karen was impressed with the size of his penis, but hid that feeling and locked him anyway. Then she led him to a beautician where the rest of his body hair was removed, permanent makeup applied and his hair were dyed pink. If he wanted to see a bimbo all he had to do would be to look into the mirror.

Dressing up came next: corset, heels stockings, kinky maid outfit etc; but it was still just the beginning. Karen loved anal sex and wanted Rick to share her passion; plugs, dildos and vibrators followed the clothes.

It was not hard to find two well-endowed gays who would eagerly fuck a reluctant straight man. Karen made sure that Rick received that treatment everyday, but most of all she recorded everything. She then used the tapes to blackmail Rick into... participating in Who Wanna Be a Bimbo; he had no choice, but to agree.

As Karen had predicted, getting back to work was not easy. Being dressed in nothing but a bodystocking, bra and a tight skirt did not induce authority, especially since the "Fuck me" collar remained on her neck. Her body attracted even more attention with the larger breasts and wider hips. Everyone also made constant references to her on-stage sex and orgasms and shamelessly ogled her exposed body. Karen could not help herself and often flashed upskirts, which sometimes revealed a lack of panties or a jewelled anal plug.

Michael, the boss, could not remain ignorant about such activity; he had also seen the show and while he admired Karen's professional skills he disliked her personally. He decided that it was the best opportunity to take advantage of her; he gave her a choice, either she would get fired for indecent behavior and constantly disobeying the dress code or she would perform some "favors" for him. Michael might have been the boss, but as far as sexual harassment went he was still just a simple-minded man; the favors were nothing else but blowjobs.

Karen agreed to the blackmail since she planned to later charge Michael of rape. After she learnt that he had a twenty three centimetre long penis and his ejaculation could almost fill a glass she decided against it. She really enjoyed the daily facefucking, each time swallowed every of the very many drops and did not mind to bolster her career with such means.

Ironically Karen's relationship with her subordinates improved thanks to her anal sex fetish. All men love anal sex, right? Karen could never have enough of it so it all eventually clicked. She made sure that it never collided with their job, but after work they became friends with benefits. That way Karen had a penis to fill her anus every day, sometimes more than one and at times even two at once.

Her new lifestyle might not have been exactly something one could be proud of, but Karen was undeniably happy and successful.

12