Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ta da!" Britney said with a grin and outstretched her arms to the sides.

The audience cheered loudly.

"Bravo!" Frank exclaimed, also smiling and clapping, "that was truly amazing, Britney. I have a feeling that your skill outmatches that of most teachers."

"Thank you, Frank. I love sports and I enjoy my work, so it all clicks together really well."

"Forgive me if I'm being too bold, but have you ever considered trying pole dancing?"

"I haven't. But that might actually be a good idea. I'll look into that."

"We're glad to hear it. I'm sure our audience would love to see you perform."

"I'll send you a video," Britney replied with a wink.

"We trust that you'll keep your word. Are you ready for round number five?"

"Yes, I think so. Although I feel a bit... distracted."

"Which category?"

"Measures, even though I'm aware that this could be very easy or ridiculously difficult."

It has been years since Britney had felt a true arousal last time, the feeling was distracting to say the least. Her hands continued to act out on their own, reaching either to the crotch or to the breasts. When the contestant tried to stop them she could not focus on the questions properly. In other circumstances the round might have been flawless, but that is the beauty of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. The audience of course was enjoying Britney's struggle with her own body, they cheered whenever she touched herself.

One foot is how many centimetres? 30.48. Correct. One rod (or perch or pole), a unit used mostly by surveyors, is exactly how many centimetres? I don't know, maybe it's 10.0584. WRONG. One Imperial Stone is how many pounds? I knew that one, but it slipped out of my head. Was it twelve? WRONG. One metre is how many feet? Three feet and three inches. Correct. How many litres is one oil barrel? 159. Correct.

"Two mistakes again, Britney," Frank announced, "draw two transformation cards."

"Fetish: Exhibitionism and Fetish: Bondage."

"The audience will be happy no matter which one you choose to keep."

"Can't I keep them both? You seem to be misjudging me again," the contestant replied with a wink.

"I am indeed. My sincere apologies," Frank said with a wide grin, "I will no longer try to predict your actions nor question your motives. We'll be even happier, if you choose to keep both of these transformations."

"Since I'm once again young, and also more... lustful, I might spice up my sex life a bit. During my first youth it was quite plain."

"Keep in mind that exhibitionism will apply not only to your sex life."

"That's the risk I'm willing to take," Britney made an exaggerated wink.

"I really like your approach. Please, enter The Chamber."

The process of transformation was swift and imperceptible. When the contestant got out of the device she was not even certain that anything had actually occurred.

"Welcome back, Britney," said Frank, "don't you feel slightly overdressed?"

The contestant gave the host a quizzical look, but his question sparked a small fire inside of her.

"The audience have been enjoying our show," Frank continued, "your body was one of the main reasons. Would you be so kind and entertain them some more?"

Britney blushed once again, it was a mixture of lust and embarrassment. She DID want to entertain them, but at the same time stripping on the scene would be a huge step. She had never done anything even remotely similar in her life. Plus in the back of her mind the contestant was aware that all of her students were surely watching the show. Absent-mindedly Britney began to strip, her hands were moving on their own. She had never performed an actual striptease in her life, but now she subconsciously wanted to make it as sexy as she could; there was not much to take off, so the entire process was quick. Britney realised that she was completely naked (apart from the heels), when she saw her fit youthful body on the screen

"Have I really been so sexy in the past?" the contestant wondered, "there were no physical transformations so far, so I must have."

"Thank you, Britney," Frank interrupted her daydreaming.

The audience cheered loudly; when they quieted down the host continued:

"You're a natural. What would you say to another model-walk performance for us? This time in your birth suit."

"I... oh, sure!"

Britney was still embarrassed by her own nudity, but she DID want to show off in front of the audience. She felt as if her fit young body was intended to be exhibited for others to admire. Her wet almost dripping pussy was the best proof of that assumption. The contestant, dressed only in high heels, left her other clothes on the floor and walked to the other end of the stage and back. Britney tried to imitate the model walk again, but was too aroused to do it properly; yet whatever she lacked in grace, she made up with hotness. The audience rewarded her with a loud cheer.

"Thank you, Britney," said Frank, "you're getting sexier with each passing round and mostly because of your mental transformations, not physical ones."

"Thank you, Frank," the contestant replied.

She was trying hard to focus on the conversation and not the arousal.

"But I think that the age reduction played a major role."

"It did," the host agreed, "but was not as impactful as your approach. We're not done with the presentation yet. I'm sure you'd love to get a taste of your other fetish as well."

"My other... Oh!"

Thoughts of ropes came into Britney's mind even before an assistant brought them onto the stage. There was more than one person and they carried more than just ropes. One man approached the contestant and told her that he would tie her up; she eagerly obeyed his instructions. She was to put her arms behind her back and fold them as if to a prayer, hence the term "reverse prayer"; Britney was nimble enough to maintain such a position with ease. The man immobilised her arms and also tied the ropes around her chest, above and beneath her breasts. The ropework was relatively simple, but it was the fact of being partially immobilised that turned the contestant on. Britney was facing the audience, which increased the feeling of exposure; at the same time she was oblivious of the construction being set up behind her.

Eventually the assistant gestured to her to turn around. Britney saw two poles firmly fixed into the floor, they stood about five metres from each other. Between them a rope was stretched at about the height of her crotch; on the rope there were knots every thirty centimetres. As the contestant admired the construction the assistant attached a nipple clamp to one of her breasts.

"Ouch!" Britney cried out more in shock than pain, "you could've warned me."

"Sorry. There'll be one more and then small weights on them."

"Oh dear."

The contestant was smiling, she still felt a bit overwhelmed, but the performance she was about to do looked like so much fun, even though she was not exactly sure what was expected of her. She had never done anything even remotely similar and was glad that she had made the crazy decision to participate in the quiz. Britney groaned softly when the other clamp, and later the weights, were applied to her nipples; it was not so bad when you expected it.

"I can see the anticipation in your eyes, Britney," said Frank.

"Oh, yes! I'm really excited, even though I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing."

"You'll be walking the rope, although not in the way the acrobats do it. Step over the rope, so that it's between your legs," the host instructed.

The contestant had to raise one of her legs high enough, so that it was parallel to the floor. It would have been a simple task in normal circumstances, but now she had her hands tied behind her back and was wearing fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels; not to mention the nipple clamps and the overall arousal. Moving carefully Britney managed to succeed nevertheless and was rewarded with a short round of applause from the audience.

The assistants then continued their task. They applied lubricant to the entire length of the rope. One of the men guided it between Britney's vagina lips, while the other one began to rise and tighten the rope. Lubing the contestant's pussy was unnecessary, it was soaking wet already.

"Mhmm," Britney moaned when the rope was put between her tender parts.

"Mhmm!" her groans got louder as the rope grew tighter.

"Your goal," Frank explained, "is to simply reach the other pole. There's no time limit, so proceed at your own pace. Just one more gadget before you begin."

The assistant approached Britney again.

"Open wide," he said, gesturing at her mouth.

When the contestant complied he inserted an O-ring gag inside, then secured it with a strap behind her head. The sex-toy was moderately sized, so as not to be too bothersome for a bondage beginner. Once he finished the host said:

"You can go when you're ready."

Britney did not remember if she had ever been so horny in her life. But these were all just preparations and the main feat was still ahead of her. She made the first step, short and careful, then another one. The rope was digging deep into her pussy, but its surface was not rough and the lubricant caused the movement to be smooth. The contestant moaned loudly when she reached the first knot. It was thick and dug even deeper into her tender parts; there were many more ahead of her. Britney completely forgot about the audience and focused solely on the walk... and her horniness. Each step was a minor challenge and every knot a wonderful torture. Britney's moans were getting louder and her skin began to glisten with sweat, not because she was tired. With each louder groan the audience cheered enthusiastically, but the contestant was only vaguely aware of their presence. Britney's predicament was undeniably uncomfortable and the walk itself was tough, not all could perform it; but it was also incredibly arousing. Every centimetre of rope she traversed and especially every knot she overcame turned her hornier. She sensed that if the predicament lasted long enough she might even reach an orgasm; the craziest one she could ever imagine.

The contestant had no idea how long it took her to reach the end of the rope; she had completely lost the sense of time. Sweat was glistening on her skin and the juices from her pussy were soaking into the rope. Now that she stopped walking she could hear the cheering of the audience and later Frank's words:

"Bravo, Britney! This was an incredible feat, not many of our contestants could achieve it. But I have a feeling that you're not fully satisfied with the performance yet, are you?"

"Mhmm."

A moan was Britney's only response. Not only was her mouth forced open by a gag, at that instant she was also too horny to formulate a clear thought.

"What would you say," the host continued, "about a return trip? Do you feel you can do it?"

As he spoke he approached the contestant and took out the gag.

"Mhmm," Britney moaned again.

She wanted to do it, but not because she was so eager to continue the performance, but because she craved the climax it could potentially offer. She had been close by the time she reached the end of the rope, so another length should be enough to give her the badly needed orgasm.

"Y-yes," she finally managed to say, "I'll do it."

"That's the spirit!" Frank replied with a grin, "you can either turn around or walk backwards, it's your choice."

Turning around could be difficult in the contestant's current state and with the length of the steps she has been taking, walking backwards should not be much harder than going forward. She carefully made a first step and another moan escaped her lips. The return trip was tougher not necessarily because of the direction in which she was walking. Fatigue played a minor role, it was arousal that had the greatest impact; her body was becoming harder to control. The knots seemed to have grown thicker and the surface of the rope felt rougher; but the discomfort did not matter. Britney simply needed to CUM. Centimetre after centimetre, knot after knot, she was getting closer not to the other end of the rope, but to her orgasm. Somewhere in the middle between the posts it hit her.

"AAHHH!!" Britney cried out in ecstasy.

Swiftly Frank reached her to grab her shoulders for support. The contestant's entire body trembled with the orgasm, as she continued to cry out and moan. The audience remained silent, so that they could enjoy the ecstatic noises. Only when the contestant quieted down they erupted with a loud cheer. Britney's body was still trembling when the assistants were lowering the rope. The host remained by her side until he was certain that she could stand on her own.

"Thank you," Britney said quietly when she regained her senses and breath.

"It is we who should thank you for the marvellous performance. Although it seemed that you enjoyed it more than we did."

"I sure did."

The contestant was still stabilising her breath, so she did not say anything more. An assistant removed a clamp from her nipple. She hissed when the blood began to again flow freely. She was ready for the second nipple, so she remained silent. Frank and Britney returned to their posts, as the assistants disassembled the construction on the stage.

"Would you like to remain in your outfit for the rest of the show?" the host asked.

"I... yes, that sounds like a decent idea," the contestant replied with a smile.

"I knew you'd like it. We'll just change the position, so it's not as straining for your arms."

"Thank you."

A man swiftly undid the ropes and simply tied Britney's arms behind her back; he kept the ropes that went around her chest.

"Are you ready for round number six?" Frank asked.

"Yes, I feel much better than before the previous round. Sweden."

Thanks to the recent orgasm Britney regained the clarity of thoughts. The nudity and the ropes were still arousing and somewhat distracting, but at least she was able to properly focus on the questions.

Is Sweden a member of EU and NATO? It's a member of the EU, but not NATO. Correct. What was the role of Sweden in each of the World Wars? It remained neutral in both of them. Correct. Nobel prize is NOT awarded for outstanding contribution for humanity in which of the fields? Biology. Correct. What is the second largest city in Sweden? It's either Malmö or Gothenburg, but I'm not sure. Let's say Malmö. WRONG. What is the name of the central land of Sweden? Svealand. Correct.

"One mistake this time," announced the host, "let me help you with the drawing."

Frank raised the cards, so Britney could pick one with her mouth. He then placed it in front of her eyes, so she could read it aloud.

"Demuscle."

"What do you think?"

"I don't like it. My body has just the right amount of muscles, without them I'll look too skinny. I want to discard it."

"As you wish. I'm not going to repeat myself and will just help you draw two new cards," Frank replied with a wink.

The drawing process looked the same as previously.

"Breasts Expansion, Double Hair Extension. Hurray!"

"Another I-told-you moment," the host commented.

"You said it," Britney replied with a grin.

"Please, enter The Chamber."

"With pleasure!"

This time both transformations were physical and thus more perceptible to the contestant. She could sense the swelling of her chest... and a bit of arousal that the sensation brought with it. Her nipples were not impacted directly, but they grew erect nevertheless. Her head was tingling irritatingly as her hair grew; the feeling was moderately unpleasant, but Britney was certain that the result would be worth the discomfort. Eventually the process stopped and the door opened. Britney saw herself on the screen and smiled with appreciation. The clapping of the audience confirmed that they liked the changes just as much. The contestant's breasts had grown to about C-cups, they were round and firm, as youthful and natural as the rest of Britney's body. The ropes around them had adjusted to the new shape; also a result of the device's magic. The contestant's hair was not only longer, now reaching her shoulders, it also gained volume and... character. Their colour remained bland, but they were no longer so dull.

"I don't need to ask to know whether you like the changes," Frank said.

"I feel as if I'm using a wishing well."

"Don't forget that it's all thanks to your clever discarding policy," the host replied with a wink.

"Of course! It's all thoroughly calculated."

"We don't want the audience to think that it's all a set-up."

"I suspect that if you were setting the transformations up I'd be bimbotized to a much greater degree."

"Without a doubt. Do you mind performing another walk for us? Without the knotty rope this time."

"Of course, with pleasure."

Britney's arms were tied behind her back which altered the balance of her body, but she still managed to perform a decent model walk. She made a mental note to practise that activity in the future; for the pure joy of walking sexily. The contestant's new breasts bounced with each step; the fact brought Britney as much joy as it did to the audience. It was something she would have to get used to, but she already knew she would enjoy having larger breasts. They should not become an obstruction for any kind of sport either.

"Thank you, Britney," said Frank when she returned to her post, "I'm certain we all agree that you're looking hotter with each passing round."

"Thank you. I agree, I feel like I completed my wishlist already."

"Are there no more things you'd like to improve?"

"I could still find something, but I don't want to be greedy. More money should suffice," she added with a wink.

"Let's see how much more you can win in the seventh round, shall we?"

"Yes. Pictograms."

The bondage, the nudity and the presence of the audience were causing Britney to become horny again, but the process was not quick enough to take away her focus just yet. Her preparation once again paid off. She was shown five symbols and her goal was to recognise what they represent. Britney surprised herself by recognising LED, Inductor, Capacitor, and a Transformer, all electrical symbols, a category which she had nothing to do with. Fortunately she had a good memory for pictures. She was unable to tell a zodiac sign though, she had always considered them silly; she guessed Virgo and it was WRONG.

"One mistake again, Britney," announced Frank, "let's draw the transformations."

"Double Breasts Expansion."

"You're lucky until the end!"

"No, I want to discard it."

"You do?!" despite the contestant's earlier decisions, the host was astonished.

"Yes. My breasts are big enough already. Double expansion would make them huge which would look ridiculous on my slender body. They'd also be an obstacle in sports."

"You manage to surprise us until the very end. Let's draw two new transformation cards."

"Hips Expansion, Hair Colour: Red. Ha!"

"Now the audience will surely think this is all staged," Frank said with a wink.

"You just said that I'm lucky until the end. I'm just trying to live up to the reputation," Britney replied with a smile.

"Hey! Stop outsmarting me. I'm supposed to be the host," Frank was grinning widely.

"I'm sorry, Mister Host. What should I do now?"

"Please, enter The Chamber," the man's grin remained on his face.

Britney's stay in the device lasted approximately as long as the previous one. The transformations felt similar as well. When the door eventually opened up and she glanced up at the screen her eyes first focused on her hair. The new colour was gorgeous! Bright red, natural and fierce - that was exactly the kind of redhead she had always wanted to be without even realising it. The change of colour along with the earlier length and volume altered Britney's image more than any previous transformations; she was unrecognisable at first glance. Her hips were more prominent as well, they might not have gained too much width, but on the contestant's fit slender body the change was significant. It altered not only her looks, but also the overall balance of her body. With the first few steps when Britney walked out of The Chamber she feared that the new body might be uncomfortable for sports. She soon realised that it felt just as natural as the rest of the transformation she underwent.