Who Wants to Live Forever?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noni2674
noni2674
11 Followers

It took only about thirty minutes to arrive at his mansion. Becca was glad she dressed so smartly. He was sure to have servants. He pulled into the 3 car garage and was shocked to see a moderately priced Toyota Camry and a fun looking SUV truck thing from Honda.

He came around the car and opened her door. She was beginning to get used to his gentlemanly habits. She took his proffered hand and walked through his mud room into his amazing kitchen.

Allison was there putting the final touches on the light buffet she laid out.

"Wow!" Becca exclaimed. She was stunned.

"How are sweetheart? I'm Allison. Please come enjoy," Allison welcomed Becca.

Josiah stood back and waited while Allison mothered Becca. Becca blushed charmingly. He found himself watching her move with such poise. His chest constricted and his manhood began to rise. Shocked at his response he shook himself mentally and joined the ladies.

Allison had Becca relaxed and laughing. Once they all settled on the breakfast nook banquet, Allison invited Becca to stay for the time it took her new door to be placed.

"Oh! That's awfully nice but I'm not sure it would be appropriate." Becca hedged.

She suddenly felt very warm. She was really attracted to Josiah, but she was not looking to be pressured into something sexual.

"Oh, honey don't you worry about that. I live here. I'll put you next to my room. It's completely on the other side of the house from Josiah," Allison tried to allay Becca's fears.

"Let me think about it," Becca replied.

The rest of lunch passed quickly for Becca. She kept thinking about spending the night so close to those kissable lips. She silently prayed for help and guidance.

"Come, let me take you on a tour of the house," Josiah offered.

"But the dishes," Becca hedged.

"Nonsense. No one messes up my kitchen. Go see the rest of the place. It is impressive," Allison encouraged.

Becca took Josiah's proffered hand. From the kitchen area, Josiah took her up the rear staircase to the media room. It was deep burgundy room with stuffed theatre chairs that had cup holder and remotes.

Becca was floored. Josiah explained that he loved cinema and wanted to have that same feel. She learned that he volunteered in Columbus with underprivileged young men. He had a monthly movie night as a reward. She had lived in Linden with a foster family and knew just how much God was needed there.

The next room they went by was a mini snack bar area. There was a popcorn machine and a refrigerator. Becca was impressed. Down the hall there were several rooms. One housed a reading nook and teen books. Josiah made light of all the things he offered in his home.

They came where the hallway ended.

"Do you want to see where your room would be?" Josiah asked.

More than a bit curious to see his guest rooms, Becca agreed.

He passed a large sitting room and there were four doors down the hallway. There were two doors on each side of the hallway. All of the doors were open. Allison came out of one with light green walls.

"Is that your room?" Becca asked.

"Mine is the Purple room. The Green, Red, and Orange rooms are available for guests. I was just making a last turn thru them with my dust cloth." Allison replied.

Josiah suggested, "Why don't you pick your room. I'll wait in the sitting room with Allison."

Becca nodded and went to explore.

She entered the Orange room first. The coloring of the room was a light tangerine. The furniture was a mix of honey pine antiques. The art on the wall was oil paintings of sunrises. The bed was a queen size with a light pumpkin color duvet cover. The room was gender neutral but warm and inviting.

Becca poked her head out in the hall, and true to his word Josiah had left her to explore.

She walked into the red room. The walls were white as were the furnishings. The art was oil paintings that looked as though someone had picked parts of parrots and painted the red markings. The queen bed was a white and red patterned. The bold print and red accent pieces made the room exciting and enervating.

Becca felt excited as she went across the hall to check out the Green room.

The Green room was painted light green. The furniture was bamboo and the art was a mix of tapestries and water colors. The bedding was a full bed under a twin. They had coordinating coverlets. This room reminded Becca of a foster home that had been filled with children. It was a cozy place where one could feel safe.

Becca sat on the bed and tried to absorb what she saw and knew of Josiah. He clearly had money, but he obviously was generous. She could see herself falling in love with him just for that alone. She didn't know what he did for a living, but she knew he was a deeply caring person.

Becca rose off the bed to tell Josiah of her room choice. She found him in the sitting room alone and on his cell phone. She stood in the doorway as he completed his call. She wondered if this date gone wrong was taking him from other events.

Josiah felt her watching him as he finished his call with his assistant. He looked at his watch and decided to finish the tour and invite her to an evening out with him.

"What room is it going to be?" he asked.

"Josiah, are you sure you want me here? I don't want to interrupt the rest of your day." Becca replied.

Josiah laughed. "You are always so direct. I cannot think of anywhere else I'd rather be. Shall we finish the tour?"

Becca felt lighter and quickly agreed to finish the tour. She mentioned how she liked the tangerine room the best. Josiah texted Allison the room choice and continued the tour.

He guided her toward the other side of the house. There were only two doors on this side of the house. The one on her left housed several computers on desks.

Josiah explained his program of helping his kid's parents gain skills needed to get better jobs. He taught computer and internet skills and offered his house for those needing computers.

"Of course, the boys love playing video games on them," he laughed.

Becca laughed with him.

They moved across the hall in to a room that took Becca's breath away. The library was two stories and filled with deep cherry wood shelves. There mission style reading areas and a wrought iron spiral staircase.

Josiah loved watching her face glow as she moved around his favorite room. The upstairs section of his library was dedicated to religion. She found copies of works in all languages.

Becca was blown away again. Every new thing she learned about Josiah was amazing. She wondered how such a young man could have such refined tastes. They went down the spiral staircase.

She saw his antique card catalogue and smiled at him.

Josiah thought his heart may burst from the joy in that smile.

"I love your library!" She exclaimed. "I think this is my favorite room so far."

"Then we have that in common," Josiah laughed with her.

They continued the tour through the formal sitting room and dining room. She wondered where his sleeping chambers were. He pointed down a hallway and asked her to go on with out him. Soon her question was answered.

He had his own sitting room with a small library and shelves of artifacts. The room was decorated in jewel tones. His fabrics were raw silks and medieval needle works. She saw his bed just beyond the shelves. She found herself blushing from her lascivious thoughts.

She took a moment and prayed, "Father, You are all powerful. You are the creator of all things. The book of Romans says that You will use all things to the good of those who believe in You. I can feel Josiah's goodness. Help me see the path You would have me take here."

She found Josiah where he paused in the hallway. It looked like he was praying too. She was uplifted by that thought. She waited for his attention and they found themselves back in the kitchen as Allison came though the door grocery bags.

Allison shooed them off as a tall, skinny teenager came thru the door. Allison introduced Jamal as one of Josiah's boys. He dropped his bags onto the counter, and nodded his hello and went back out to the garage.

Allison pulled Josiah to her and mumbled in his ear. Jamal returned with some more bags.

"It was nice to meet you Becca. May I please be excused to work on my term paper, Mama Allison?" he spoke softly.

"Sure baby. Want to spend the night? The green room is available, and I just made brownies," Allison tempted.

Jamal quickly agreed.

Smiling at the boy, Becca felt a kinship that only knowing hunger could be explained. Hunger for more than just food was part of her childhood. The gnawing pains to feel loved and accepted were far too familiar to Becca.

Becca suddenly yawned loudly. "Oh! How embarrassing!" rushed out before she could apologize.

Allison responded first. "Of course you are. After what you've been through, I'm surprised you're not asleep already."

"Did you bring any clothes in that large bag of yours?" Josiah asked.

"Unfortunately, no" Becca grumbled.

"That's okay. I'll give you one of my nightshirts and wash what you are wearing," Allison volunteered.

Josiah moved to put the groceries away while Allison got Becca settled. He was almost done when Allison returned with a small basket of dirty clothing.

She paused and grabbed the clothing bags placed on the counter as well. Walking into the mud room, Allison removed the warm clothes and nightwear she purchased for Becca removing the tags as she went. After placing them in the washer with Becca's dirty clothes, Allison set the washer.

Examining the kitchen she decided on a hearty stew for dinner. Josiah watched her work and felt at loose ends. He decided to go to check on Jamal and see if his mom had been picked up by the cops again.

He felt excited at the prospect of going to church in the morning with Becca. He asked Allison to call him when dinner was ready and went to his sitting room.

Josiah prayed for over an hour. He knew she was meant for him. He could feel the spirit guiding him.

He then began to review some reports online. He had his workers file weekly updates on his charity work. He was gratified to see progress. He decided to help fund the community center that was supported by a local church.

Soon Allison found him calling a lawyer to find out how to get a restraining order for Becca against that monster.

"Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes in the dining room," Allison announced once he was done with his call.

Thanking her Josiah asked, "Have you woken Becca from her nap yet?"

"Yes. She is getting dressed as we speak."

noni2674
noni2674
11 Followers
12