Who You Calling A Butch!

Story Info
Two women have a hot encounter in the hood.
1.1k words
3.25
55k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordpdown
lordpdown
10 Followers

Naisha and I have known each other for years, growing up in the same housing complex. Through out our growth within the community we never really held conversation for too long. Apprehensive by the way she would be judge or ridiculed by her friends or family had her feeling very uneasy.

Although, my appearance had her feeling intimidated I truly believed she was very curious about me tomboyish ways. Being gay I love acting like a boy and wearing their clothes. Even though, I am a female I will never dress famine because I am an aggressive. For those who don’t understand what an aggressive is; that’s a more respectful title we female gays in the hood preferred to be giving than a dyke or butch and I am proud to call myself that.

Naisha was a very sweet looking girl, young and luscious, ever curve in her body stood out too all of the guys in the hood. Trying to bag that ass left guys pissed because she wasn’t going for the same old tired shit those motherfuckers tried pulling. However, I must have gaydar because I felt ma was waiting for the right gay women to free her from the anxiety of dealing with her sexual preference.

Naisha and me began developing a relationship when I bumped into her while walking down the back staircase of the building we had lived in. Puffing on a newly lit joint Naisha had her floors’ stairwell clouded with smoke.

“Looking at me with those red chinky eyes Naisha,” said what’s up Ty! “You want to share some of this smoke with me? “Hell yeah ma, I replied!” Loving to indulge myself with weed I gladly accepted her invitation to participate.

Having manly instincts gave me a drooling appetite, as my sexual hormones hungrily wanted my mouth all over Naisha‘s body. The girl looked so dam good then. My god! I wanted to eat her out right then and there so fucking bad!

Finally, with the assistance of a couple of smokes and drinks I could know longer hold back my needs to introduce Naisha’s redbone bubble shape behind to my way of life.

Taking a bold tactic I brazenly wrapped my arms around her slim waist and caressed her. At first I was very concerned, because I thought she was going attack, when she quickly removed my arms from around her stomach and turned around. However, to my delightful surprise she swiftly plants the wettest and most passionate kiss I had ever received upon my lips. As our tongues began to osculate inside our mouths, I immediately pressed Naisha’s lightly yellow colored skinned body up against the window. With determination I tried to place my hands under the waistband of her panties. However, my attempt to penetrate Naisha’s vagina was unavoidably interrupted.

Petrified by the sound of a door within the building slamming shut Naisha withdrew quickly from our brief moment of passion and fled through the exit door. Left horny and stranded with a bunch of empty beer cans and ashes decorating the stair case floor left me very unsatisfied. Although, I could have played with her another day I just had to seize this opportunity before she got all straight again. Therefore, I went straight to the hole she tried to hide into.

After gently knocking on Naisha’s apartment door, I started to become frustrated. So with my reluctance for patients I turned my soft knocks into a relentless bang. Until she had, Finally, glimpsed though the peephole.

TyNique are you fucking crazy? Naisha yelped in a crackling voice as she starts to unlock the door. Once the door opened Naisha, dragging on a cigarette stood in between the entrance into the apartment quietly giving me some fucking lecture. Ty you shouldn’t be disrespected my house like this; you might have woken up my mother. However, I knew how Naisha’s alcoholic momma was, loved her liquor I knew her old ass was most likely passed out drunk.

Naisha continued talking bullshit so to shut her up I reinstalled my tongue back inside her mouth. Overwhelmed by my lusting appetite she pulls me inside the house and escorts me quietly off to her bedroom. Grabbing the back of my head and pulling my tongue further down her throat we both fall down onto the bed. Soon as I got off the bed I unzipped and pulled down her jeans. When her jeans landed onto the floor I hastily removed her panties. I briefly stood over her but she quickly grabs hold of my hands and pulled me on top of her.

Fully dressed I fall atop Naisha’s half naked body passionately tasting each others tongue as our saliva mixed while we sucked face. Removing my right arm from her backside I leisurely began to stroke her twat skillfully with my fingers. Spiting into her pussy I skillfully massaged it lovingly; Naisha squirmed with pleasure as she clutched my head. My fingers felt so warm and moist as her clit began too leak semen onto them.

Pulling her braless shirt over her tits I place my mouth over the breast and I sucked on her stiffing nipple while my fingers poked inside and out her twat. After a few minutes of toying with her goodies I give her what she really wanted to experience a women face in between her legs. Moving down to the lower part of her body I placed my shoulders under Naisha’s legs.

With my tongue sticking out like a junkyard dog I put my pussy craving mouth on her tight and very wet pussy. Oh my god! Oh lord! All type of crazy shit mixed in with her moans started coming out this bitch’s mouth. Her ass rises off the bed when I started shaking my head left and right as my tongue stood inserted inside her twat. For a minute I thought she was pissing inside my mouth because her pussy was so dam wet it had my chin, lips, and shirt soaked with so much cum. When I tried to pull myself up to kiss her she pushes my head forcefully back down onto her same sex head craving twat.

We fucked for hours smelling up her room with booze, smokes, and pussy. I gave the first and best head she ever had from a female, although she sucked when giving it to me, I know with a little help from me and my other she brethren she’ll be great one day giving a twat a French blowjob because her twat going to receive a lot of aggressive attention.

lordpdown
lordpdown
10 Followers