Who'd Have Known

Story Info
Who'd have known,
1.2k words
3.56
15.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up the hotel corridor, it wasn't terribly elaborate. A budget hotel. White walls, plasticky wood, sterile, blue carpet. I was trembling, was this right? This wasn't me. I hated myself in that moment. I hated how much I wanted it. It was all so undignified, I was degrading myself. A regular slut.

It was a long walk but longer than it seemed. One day over eighteen and this was what I wanted. Some pervy man to take advantage of me, worse one of my teachers. When I messaged a few weeks prior, I had no idea that a jokey message sent on a seedy website would ever result in something so huge. This was wrong. I knew it was but yet a certain excitement within me pushed me to fulfill my innermost animalistic desires.

I knocked on the door. There was a standstill in space and time. At last. The door slowly opened. I couldn't believe. I had to catch my breath. My classmate- Dom greeted me a sexy slave costume. He was wearing braces and leather, assless pants with his hard dick poking up through a fishnet slot in the crotch. I gave him a horrified look and I felt sick. He silently beckoned me in through the door. For some wild, ill considered I followed him.

A bed was the first thing in sight as Dom pushed me along with a tassled whip. On it was a note. It read: "Otis, thank you for fulfilling your obligation to meet with me. As you can see you are not my only subject, an even sluttier classmate of yours who you will now know as Dixie is also at my mercy. Please now cooperate with all that Dixie has been instructed to do to and with you, I am filming all of this with the webcam on the end of the bed and so will know if you disobey. I will join you shortly. Later sluts, Mr. Broe and Mr. Stone."

The plot thickened. Mr. Broe was in on this too! Before I could contemplate anything, Dom or Dixie had grabbed my arms and was cuffing me behind my back. He then rid me of my shirt. Ripping the fabric at the back ruthlessly. He peeled the blue shirt from my thin body, his fingernails teasing my back with a sweet sensation of a niggling pain as he did so. He then proceeded to force me down on the bed. Still silent.

Dom was a hot guy. Same age as me. Below average height. Fair hair. Blue eyes, a smouldering smile, handsome as fuck. He was quite broad bit not entirely muscular, just fullbodied and beautiful. As he roughly laid me down, I couldn't help but admire his physique, those ruby red nipples, I would have given anything for them to be mine in that moment.

I then gazed further below to the tight, fishnet crotch of his sexy slave costume, I drooled at the sight of his hard, thick cock eyeing itself up at me. A bulbous head, a thick shaft, sparsely freckled and utterly decadent.

Before I knew it, he had placed a collar around my neck. Five silver chains led from the leather strap, two to my cuffed hands, two to my ankles and one to a leash which was left on the bed, presumably for the use of my masters. Dixie then cut my trousers away from me, the stiff fabric shredding as he unclothed me.

He tossed the chino pants onto the floor and gave me a devilish look. Lit candelabra mimicked a sultry atmosphere. He then arched himself over me, his tongue gently enticing a snails trail from my nether regions, slowly tracing himself up through my pale, clean body. We then came face to face. The sheer erotic intensity was too much to handle, any sense of regret, any inhibition of what I was doing had now escaped me and all remained was lust. Lust. Pure, primal, wild lust. Lust for the beautiful male body which presented itself to me. Lust for my vulnerability and slutiness in that moment. All my sexual desire were set alight. It was bliss.

As his beautiful eyes interrogated mine, I felt a jerk. His hands had found my raging manhood. He massaged the bulge as if I was in a dream. He then worked his way back down my body and tugged at my CK briefs. He set my glistening loverod free at last. With his pinky finger he tickled the tip, making me moan- "Awwwwwrghhhhhh!"

With my disobedience came a swift smack on my dick, thankfully I knew better than to scream. Dom then stared at my skinny 8 inches of meat bemusedly. He then stood and walked to the dingy dresser table from which he retrieved a frilly black and white gingham skirt and bra. I went blush red. Dom was the slaveboy and it looks like I was the tranny maid. Dom whooped me with his tassled whip for no apparent reason as he approached me, me doing nothing more than I could, which was wince.

Dom then strapped the bra around me, pinching my nipples as he did so. Jeez, this guy never shut up most of the time, now he's pinching my nipples and hasn't a word to say. "Ass," I thought. Dom then preceded to the skirt, pulling it up along my hairy legs so as for it to begin just at my waist, leaving my dripping cock, semi-visible.

"I can speak now," he said at last.

"But you cannot."

"Charming." I thought.

"We must now kneel on the bed, facing the wall so as we can not see our masters when first they arrive. Clear?"

I gave a nod of recognition to what he had just said and then did as I was told. We only had to wait around 30 seconds. They were obviously watching the webcam from inside the hotel. I was trembling. Physically shaking as I heard the footsteps. Within no time, someone was at my back. As brown haired, warm arms crept in on me, I knew it was Mr Stone. He caressed my chest from behind, bristly pinching my nipples then.

Then, he shoved me down into the bed. Mr Broe doing likewise with Dom. We were both awardees with fiersome spanks.

"Ahhhhhhhhhrrrrrghh!" we exclaimed as we were disciplined.

Then we were pulled up backward by our respective leashes / straps. At last we could see our masters. Both gloriously manly, hairy Adonis like figures. Mr Broe was a short man 5" 5" and no more. He was however ripped as heck. He had thinning grey/sandy hair and a thin beard paired with big blue smoukdering eyes. As I glanced over him, I was exhilarated.

Mr Stone was also not the tallest but had served in the army and was hairy as hell with slender muscles and ruby red nipples that I wanted to pinch so bad I could've cried. Mr Stone dragged me up into him, my face came close to his and I could feel the bristleyness of his beard on my chin. He let out his tongue and licked my bottom lip. I reciprocated, gradually getting more passionate, him biting my bottom lip as his tongue fucked mine like spring rabbits.

Mr Broe and Dom were engaged in a similar embrace. Mr Stone then released me and left me kneeling on the bed, facing him. Trembling as I looked upon this older man ready to do unspeakable things to me.

They got me and Dom to face each other and then we were instructed to kiss. Mr Broe was an unbending disciplinarian as he lashed Dom when he hesitated. Once Dom's tears had passed, we leant into one another.