Whore 94 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Good, Elizabeth.” My boss chimed. “You certainly know how to treat a whore like a whore.”

I hardly heard him. My pulse was thundering, my breaths quickening. I arched my back, desperately trying to push my pussy deeper into Laura’s face. I yearned to have someone touch my breasts, caress my nipples. I shot a glance over at my boss, had to restrain myself from barking an order at him to placate my desire. From that single glance I could see he was clearly enjoying the spectacle. It was as if we were performing for him; a couple of lesbians putting on a show. It should have horrified me, but for some reason it just didn’t. I started to contort and convulse with pleasure and my entire body throbbed with the onset of ecstasy.

When I came, it was as if I were exploding. I couldn’t hold back a moan of pleasure as the orgasm seized me and carried me with it.

“Good little fucking coffee-girl whore,” I half-whispered, half growled as I rode my orgasm to its glorious conclusion.

Laura, Whore67, obediently continued to lap gently at my pussy, mopping up my juices with her tongue. Tasting me. I remembered how just hours earlier I had tasted myself on the CEO’s fingers. I remembered how he had made me thank him, curtsey for him.

“What do you say slut?” I demanded of Whore67, yanking her away from my snatch by the hair (I hadn’t let go of her the whole time).

“Thank you miss,” she said feebly.

Then I did something strange – taking myself completely by surprise, and something I feel somewhat ashamed to own up to having done.

I spat in her face. I spat in the face of Whore67.

“Thank you, miss.” Laura said more audibly, my spit running down her cheeks.

I looked over at my boss, suddenly feeling self-conscious – almost as if I had forgotten he was there.

“Spit on her again,” he encouraged me. “I enjoyed that.”

I turned back to Whore67. She was trembling, seemed to be fighting off the tears.

I spat again, right in the middle of her miserable whore face. That would teach her to have such immaculate make-up, I thought.

“Excellent,” my boss congratulated me.

It felt strange. I had started off convinced I was using Whore67 for my own pleasure, but it had ended up seeming as if I had simply been performing for my boss all along.

“Let her go now Elizabeth,” ha said - ordered?

I released Laura from my grip. She scrambled to her feet and immediately curtsied politely.

“Thank you miss,” she said quietly, looking down at the floor. My spit still dribbled down her face. She looked pathetic.

“You can go,” the CTO told her.

She curtsied to him, then once again to me, before trotting towards the office door. I imagined her tattoo ‘Whore67’ wriggling under her skirt above those tarty lace net stockings.

“Clean that spit off your face before going out there,” the CTO instructed her. “And bring more coffee. It’s gone cold.”

She turned and nodded silently. She wiped my spit on the sleeve of her blouse, not daring to look at either of us. Then she curtsied again, and left.

“Elizabeth,” my boss said when she had gone, “I don’t think you should walk around in that skirt without wearing any knickers, do you?”

I tucked my legs together hurriedly. Had I been displaying myself to him all this time?

“No, you’re right,” I agreed.

I reached into my handbag and pulled out my knickers. They bore the CEO’s semen, I knew.

“Put them on, Elizabeth,” he said.

I looked at my panties reluctantly, and then I turned towards him, unsure of what to do.

“You’re the Senior PA now Elizabeth. You’ve got to dress responsibly.”

Slowly, still unsure of what I was doing, I stood, bent over and directed my high-heels into the tainted panties, and pulled them up to my knees. I paused, feeling my boss’ eyes on me. As I pulled the knickers up around my hips I saw myself kneeling before the CEO, sucking his thumb, sucking his fingers, thanking him for fucking me. I was wearing his semen, wasn’t I? I would have to wear his semen for the rest of the day – a constant reminder of what he had done to me. But it didn’t matter anymore did it? It was over. It was all part of the agreement. I had to wear the CEO’s semen around my pussy with pride.

“Good, Elizabeth,” the CTO nodded contently.

I was fast becoming a whore, yet I still had no idea. I was almost ready to have Whore94 inscribed on my bum. I was almost ready to kneel alongside Laura at my boss’ feet, our knickers around our ankles. I was almost ready to share his orgasm with her, to tongue-swap his come between us. I was almost ready to peer up at him and thank him for fucking my face because I was a worthless whore…

It wouldn’t be long now.

More soon. Thanks to all who rated/commented on the previous chapters - keeps me going

12