Whore Time for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked her pussy the whole length in long slow passes. Then I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue, which made her arch her back and push her box hard against my face. She moaned softly and lifted her hips off the couch as I continued my attack on her pussy lips and clit. Her juices flowed freely and dripped onto my chin. She pulled my head into her pussy and held it tightly against her clit. "Are you going to cum for me," I asked between licks.

"Yes," she gasped. "You're gonna fuckin' make me cum, if you keep doin' that."

I continued until I thought I'd brought her all the way to the edge. Then I backed off. "I want to fuck your hot pussy," I said breathlessly. "You're my whore, and I'm going to fuck you good. Just like you want it." I pushed the magazines off the coffee table. "Lean over the table, you little slut. I want to give it to you doggy style."

Kim put her big tits on the table and grasped the edges for support. I knelt behind her, pausing briefly to admire the tantalizing view of her firm ass, and then proceeded to rub her slit with the head of my cock. "Put it in me," she begged. "Don't tease me. Put it in," she said again as she moaned softly. Her pussy was tight, but so wet that my cock slipped in easily. I drove it in all the way to the hilt, which made Kim gasp. "God, that's it. Fuck me like the slutty whore I am."

I pumped her pussy with long full strokes. Then I increased the tempo as she responded by rocking back to meet my thrusts. My balls slapped against her pussy as I slammed into her again and again. "Harder," she urged. "Fuck me harder." I pulled her hips back against me to bury my cock deeper inside her. It wasn't long before I felt my cum boiling in my balls.

"I'm going to cum, you little slut," I warned. "All over your ass." With that I pulled out of her pussy and shot my load on her ass cheeks. After I'd spent every last drop, I buried my cock inside her again and continued to drive it home until I felt her pussy walls pulsing as they squeezed my cock in response to her orgasm.

Kim let out a low moan, and then screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm cumminng. You're makin' me cum."

Kim and I rested on the couch as we came down from our sexual high. We couldn't help but hear Jim and Donna's muffled sounds of ecstasy coming from the next room. Then it was quiet. "Well, I gotta go," I told Kim as I gathered my clothes from the nearby pile. Jim came in just about the time I pulled my pants on. Donna was right behind him. Her clothes were askew and a few strands of hair were matted onto her forehead.

Jim and I gave each other a knowing look and then I turned to Donna. "Did you take care of business?"

"Yes, I did just like you told me," Donna replied.

"Very good. Then it's time to 'Revert to Normal'."

Donna's expression changed ever so slightly as she looked at her rumpled clothes. "Looks like I was voted queen of the trailer park square dance," she said with a smile.

Kim looked at Donna and then at herself. "Shit, I musta come in second then. We better go home and change."

Jim, Donna and Kim thanked me for a great evening. Jim walked the girls to their car before jumping in his truck and speeding off. Before Donna started the car she turned to Kim and said, "So, do you believe in hypnosis now?"

Kim laughed. "Hell no, but I sure made a believer out of Jason."

THE END

12