Triggers

Story Info
7 college students must deal with post-hypnotic triggers.
2.8k words
4.26
54.5k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,281 Followers

Trigger: a word or phrase used to initiate a post-hypnotic suggestion.

"Welcome to Kal's Mysterious Hypnosis Show. I'd like to thank the school for hosting, we are going to have a fun time this evening. Let's give the subjects a round of applause for volunteering."

The crowd came to life with clapping and cheering.

"Tonight their lives are going to be changed forever." Kal paused for effect. "Because of this amazing show they're going to put on."

The crowd cheered.

"Now I've already induced them back stage to ensure they were ready. As you can see." Kal walked over to the beautiful blond, Julia, picked her hand up and dropped it. "No one's home."

***

Julia felt her arm drop. She couldn't recall lifting it, but somehow it fell. Her eyes were closed as if she were asleep, but she knew she wasn't. Faint noises could be heard like a waves rushing in and out against the shore. Suddenly she stood up. Her eyes opened and she remembered where she was. She had volunteered for a stage hypnosis show and she realized she was still in it. She had heard about how subjects lost track of time, and she knew some time had passed. Kal appeared in front of her blocking the view of the audience. She could hear what he was saying and found herself accepting it as the truth. Once she accepted, she forgot about it. He smiled mischievously as he moved out of the way.

She needed to take a selfie. Her right arm raised above her head holding her cell phone and she tilted her head making a duck face. She needed another selfie. And another selfie. A girl could never have too many selfies.

***

The audience roared with laughter as Julia acted out different selfie poses with no phone in her hand. Kal let the subject cycle through various poses before stepping beside her.

"And if you see a pose you like." Kal said. " Just say 'Selfie Statue'."

Julia froze in her original pose with her lips puckered.

"Who wants a picture with the selfie statue?"

Everyone's hands went up. Kal pointed to a kid in the front row.

"What's your name?"

"Harold."

"Hello Harold. Do you know Julia?"

Harold shook his head.

"Well how about a memorable picture. Let me see your phone."

Harold handed Kal his phone. Kal opened the camera app and placed the phone in Julia's outstretched arm.

"Don't worry, as far as she is concerned, that's her phone. Girls never drop their phones."

Kal winked at Harold as he directed him closer to Julia.

"Feel free to touch anywhere. Grope her breasts, give her a kiss. She's only a statue after all."

Harold hesitated, but the crowd egged him on. He groped her breasts and she did not react. He did it again. No reaction. To the surprise of everyone, his hand went down her pants. Still no reaction. Kal smiled and let the freshman have his way with the beauty. He knew what it was like to see the hottest woman on campus and never so much as interact with her. Harold would never get this chance again.

***

Julia stood perfectly still staring up at her camera waiting to take the selfie. Thoughts in her head interrupted her before she could snap the picture. Does my hair look good? Is my make-up perfect? Is this good lighting? Question after question kept her frozen in thought trying to resolve all her internal issues before she took the picture.

A loud snap brought Julia's focus back to the present, but she couldn't move from her pose. She felt the wonderful feeling immediately as fingers worked in and out of her pussy. She could see the guy holding her waist and pleasuring her. She looked at the phone and saw her frozen duck face. Her breasts were now exposed and she was snapping pictures of the whole thing.

"Who wouldn't want a selfie statue?" a voice boomed through the auditorium.

The hypnotist appeared in front of her and snapped his fingers again.

***

"All right Harold, I think that's enough photos."

Harold pulled his hand out of her pants and licked his fingers clean. Kal handed him his phone and directed him off stage.

"Give it up for Harold."

The crowd applauded.

"Now instead of rejoining the group, I think we're going to place this selfie statue outside."

Two assistants appeared on stage and picked up Julia on each end as she maintained her pose. Before she was carried off, Kal walked over, said a few words and snapped his fingers.

"Anyone who wants pictures, just hand it to one of my staff, they'll set up the statue and she's all yours."

The crowd exploded with applause, as a few men whistled.

"Now let the show continue."

***

It felt like a dream. Anytime a phone was placed in her hand, Julia would wake up. She couldn't talk. She couldn't move. All she could do was observe. Observe all the horny college students who couldn't wait to touch her. She posed for them with different facial expressions and in different states of undress. The owner of the phone in her hand had complete control of the interaction.

If they wanted sultry, she'd narrow her eyes and pucker her lips. If they wanted silly, she'd stick out her tongue and cross her eyes with an added peace sign. If they wanted rated R, she'd pull her dress down so her tits spilled out with a dumb bimbo luck on her face. Pose after pose, Julia automatically complied. Selfie after selfie.

The night seemed to last forever, but before she knew, she woke up on stage to a standing applause. She couldn't remember anything. The other volunteers were just as confused. Whatever they did, it must have been one hell of a show.

***

2 Months Later

Julia did her usual check to make sure everything was in her locker. Keys, phone, wallet. All accounted for. She closed the locker door and grabbed her swim cap and goggles from her top of the locker. All the major swim competitions were starting next month and she was starting to register her trial times. This would determine her ranking going into the competition. She wasn't worried about her own school as the only competition was a rival she had beaten on many occasions.

Lacy and her groupies walked into the locker room as Julia was leaving.

"Hey Jules Verne, think you're going to beat me today?" Lacy taunted.

Julia turned around. It was an inconvenience even to address the taunt, but she wasn't a pushover.

"Lace, I beat you every time. Even when I'm hungover." Julia said.

Lacy's groupies went silent as she stepped towards Julia.

"Well I have a secret weapon this time."

Lacy stepped right into Julia's personal space.

"A propeller jammed up your ass?"

She heard the groupies suppress laughter.

"Selfie Statue." Lacy said.

Julia needed to take a selfie. She raised her phone up in the air and did a duck face as she took selfie after selfie.

***

Lacy couldn't believe it worked. Her rival was frozen in a pose pretending to take a selfie just like she heard at the hypnosis show she missed.

"Great Pic." Lacy said.

Julia lowered her arm and looked back at her.

"So, what's your secret weapon."

Lacy smiled. "Selfie statue."

Julia struck the same pose.

"Oh. My. God. This is so amazing."

"What are you going to do Lace?" Monica asked.

As long as she stayed frozen, she couldn't swim. But she couldn't just leave Julia out in the open. She had to hide her. Lacy opened a locker to see if there was enough room. But then another idea came to her. A better idea.

"Girls, grab her."

***

"Tony that was a hell of a time, man." Logan said as he entered the locker room.

After his last season was Mediocre, Tony worked hard coming into this year's season and it was showing. People were starting to respect his speed and work ethic.

"Holy shit."

The guys all settled around their locker room as Logan pointed to the corner.

"Is that... Julia?"

Tony's view was obscured by people, but he pushed his way through the crowd and saw Julia standing in the corner as if she was taking a selfie.

"Jules." Tony shouted.

There was no response. Logan moved in and waved his hand in front of her face. There was no response. He touched her and jumped back.

"That's definitely her. Maybe this is one of those flash mob things or like the mannequin challenge." Logan said.

Truth be told, Julia was the reason Tony got into swimming. He was a nobody and he had a huge crush on the best swimmer in school. He swam in high school and showed some promise, but when she went to the same college, his focus narrowed to become good enough to get close to her. Winning was important, but he'd be lying if he said 80% of it wasn't for her.

"Jules."

Logan pulled her bathing suit down and out popped her breasts. She still remained frozen. The boys all stood in shock as if this partial nudity was suddenly a signal that there was no off-limits. Tony could see the hunger in their eyes as a few of them moved closer. He got to the front of the cue with Logan and turned around to block Julia.

"Obviously something is going on and we're not going to take advantage of her." Tony said.

"Get out of the way Nickels. She's obviously in here for a reason." Ivan yelled from the back.

Tony could see he was easily outnumbered. He wanted to control the situation as much as he could.

"Well if we're going to use her, we can't just do it out in the open locker room. We'll need to be discrete."

"How about the shower? We can pass her around there" Logan suggested.

Tony didn't see any other options. There was no way he was going to convince a dozen horny college students not to take advantage of the situation. He tried to think of why Julia wouldn't react. Staring at her pose, the hypnosis show came to mind. He couldn't remember the trigger words, but that had to be why she was frozen. Someone used her trigger. A sense of relief washed over Tony. He knew that suggestions were only followed if the person had no issues. If he and the boys used her, that meant she wanted it to happen.

Tony and Logan grabbed Julia and moved her to the open shower and off to the side so no one can see her outside the shower. They stripped her bathing suit off so she was fully naked. Tony stared at the beauty before him. He dreamed of the day he finally got to see her naked. Not quite the scenario he had in mind, but worth it all the same. He grabbed her right breast and held it in his hand. The things he wanted to do to her. He quickly removed his bathing suit and threw it in the corner. He turned the shower on and grabbed Julia, holding her tight to his body.

Logan and a few of the other swimmers joined and turned on their own showers.

"Why do you get first crack at her?" Logan said.

"I won today. She must be my prize." Tony said.

Logan and the others scoffed and patiently waited their turns. More joined the shower and watched Tony have his way. Julia remained in the selfie pose, so her arm was always outstretched. Tony started with a kiss as he locked lips with her duck face. He could feel she was not reciprocating. The whole experience was going to be very one-sided. His hand reach down and found its way into her pussy. He gently worked his fingers in and out hoping she would be at least sexual responsive. Her body did not disappoint as he felt the wetness around his fingers. With all the other guys faintly watching and waiting their turn, Tony knew he had no time for foreplay. Once he was satisfied that her body was ready, he moved closer with his cock inches from her pussy. He always fantasized about the first time he would have sex with Julia, if he ever worked up the courage to ask her out. In his car. Netflix and Chill. Doing the deed in the school shower surrounded by his swim team while he did all the work never really crossed his mind. He stared in her beautiful blue eyes that were looking upwards towards her make belief camera. One extra half-step and he guided his cock into her waiting pussy, pushing in deep as he brought her close.

***

Taking a selfie was an art form not many people bothered to master. Everything had to be perfect to project the ideal representation of yourself. It's not so much lying as it is showing the world the best you. It's what made taking a selfie an incredibly long process. Julia resolved question after question in her mind hoping to finally be able to snap a photo, but there's was always a question she hadn't answered. The questions ranged from the benign, does my hair look good, to the technical, is this the right angle? Even sexual questions raised in her mind. Do I look fuck-able? Does this dress show enough cleavage? Are my lips plump enough to give the appearance of good cock-sucking lips?

How could she take a picture if none of that was resolved. A wave of pleasure overcame her, appearing and disappearing within seconds. The whole idea of taking a selfie was turning her on. The reason for the selfie wasn't just to post it to social media so people could see what was going on in her life. It was to show men and women how hot she was. To show off her large tits and bubbly ass. A lot of people assumed she swam for the glory, but truthfully, on top of that, it kept her in great shape and she knew the wear and tear on her bones was minimal. It was the perfect sport to maintain her perfectly sexy body.

Her nipples became hard. The pleasure continued in various forms. It further distracted her from taking the selfie. She didn't know why posing for a selfie was so damn euphoric, but she didn't want it to stop.

***

Julia was bent over as Logan fucked her from behind. Another swim member pushed his cock in her open mouth and began fucking her face. Tony watched from the distance as his crush was taken advantage of. There was nothing he could do but let it ride its course. He was the first to use her and it would be hypocritically at this point to interrupt everyone else. The best he could do was make sure she never found out. It was a horrible secret to keep, but could it really traumatize her if she never knew?

Tony finished his shower and got dressed. He waited patiently at his locker for his teammates to finish using Jules. He scrolled through his phone looking for the hypnosis show which was posted in its entirety online. If he was going to snap her out of it he needed to know how.

***

The pleasure went on for what seem like forever. The variations kept her on edge as she remained perfectly posed for her selfie. Maybe she could snap a picture of her experiencing such blissfulness. Just a thought. But she needed to get the perfect angle. Eventually the mysterious gratification subsided and a wave of calmness washed over her. Her eyes snapped open. She was in the locker room with Tony standing in front of her. Her bathing suit was damp and she had weird feelings all over her body.

"Jules."

Julia backed away.

"What are you doing in here?" Julia said. "What the hell is going on?"

"You've been standing here frozen. Someone used your trigger word from that hypnosis show on you."

Julia barely remembered the hypnosis show. She didn't know she had a trigger word, let alone one that would work after that much time.

"What trigger word?"

"It turned you into a selfie... it froze you."

Julia sat down. Glimpses of her time as a statue hit her, but she couldn't piece it together. Tony sat down beside her, but kept his distance.

"Look I only came looking because coach said you missed practice. I didn't mean to creep you out."

Julia was scared. She didn't know what her trigger words were, but she had an idea of who used them. The last thing she remembered was Lacy saying she had a secret weapon. Now she knew what it was. Julia grabbed Tony's hand.

"Tony. I need your help."


XBan
XBan
1,281 Followers