All Comments on 'Who's Crying Now'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
RileyKingRileyKingabout 1 year ago

Loved it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sadly one has to wade through several POS SS06 stories to get to the good ones.

This was one of the good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Very fun and fulfilling story. I just never really understood the wife's relationship with Jerry. She doesn't love him, no attraction, but kisses him twice, and then fucks him when drunk? I didn't buy it, but chose to suspend disbelief and enjoyed the story.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

I'm generally very down on reconciliation stories, and hate cheaters. But like most things in life, there are super rare exceptions

The author managed to sell me this one with his excellent writing. 5 stars.

To the guys who complained about another recon story from same author - learn to read. The two stories are nothing alike, in one of them (which I agree was not good due to reconciliation) the wife cheated deliberately, with zero regards to the husband's well being, and didn't do anything to deserve him back other than him loving her for no good reason.

In this one, the wife cheated because of being drunk (so not in control of herself), and not simply didn't intend it but took specific concrete and actionable steps to prevent even a chance of it; and if the guy's wife didn't get cancerl she never would have cheated. Moreover, she proved her love to him - in both small ways (no sex since divorce), to large (literally willing to sacrifice her life for his in the end - you don't get more qualified for love than that).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cute story. Reconciliation was not only warranted but obvious. Certainly wasn't a RAAC. Both of them paid a terrible price. People do crazy stuff after life and death situations. Two kisses that did not turn hee on are not the Ned of the world. And while she should have told her hsuabdn about the incidents, the rest of her actions were appropriate. New cameraman, then Jerry quits. The cancer stiff was weird. I know they were execited and over the moon that Mary would live and they were both really drunk, but it rings hollow given her live for the MC. Of course it is ankey plot device to set up the story. Seems more likely that Jerry pushed when he shouldn't have and while it take two to tango, she was not in a position to give real consent. While they both regretted after, more likely that Jerry was the driver in the incident and this probably also fed into his guilt and suicide. Speculation of course. To be honest, Kevin had the emotional intelligence of a newt. His actions during college when they were first going out, seeing her talking to a man on a bench (oh noes!) and then his mental histrionics show that he is still emotionally an immature little boy. Then his drop the mic exit, without so much as any conversation or argument, again shows his insecurity. If they had argued they would have fought but worked out the problem and not lost six years. She certainly became a martyr for six years carrying torch. She screwed up and owned it. But unlike many stories on here with willful intent, she made a terrible mistake and if anything was put in a bad situation by Jerry without the capacity to stop it. Her remorse afterwards was quite poignant. So are her actions for six years. The Journey nostalgia was nice. My wife and I often make love to 80s love ballads including some from Journey. Just seems to be the right touch for loving. Anyways cute story. Some plot holes. Kevin was emotionally stunted apparently from an early age. She was a penitent nun for six years watching his success and his flings from afar. Some interesting twists. Heather was a caricature of a person.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Agree with prior commenter, reconciliation was warranted. The kissing incidents should barely register given the circumstances. The cancer incident was odd and artificial but was a gray area of nonconsent as Jerry pushed for it while she was really drunk. Husband did not confront. Just fled. Karla lives like a nun fir 6 years. They get back together. Again reconciliation works here and feels justified.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Wow, as a middle aged man from the suburbs around Detroit, who loves mustangs (and has owned several) and is a huge Journey fan, I feel like you're my fucking spirit animal dude. Much love to Karla and Kevin and definitely, don't stop believing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To be honest, yes she did him wrong there's no justification for that, but the mc was a douche and has the mentality and emotional of a child. No confrontation, he just ups and leaves. She deserved better, she should have found someone better than give all her love to him. This is one of those stories where I don't hate the cheating wife at all. But as usual with this author stories, wife cheated, mc leaves without confrontation or completely ignores his wife, than for some dumb reason the wife stays oblivious and continues to cheat and mc leaves and get a better girl.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver29 days ago

Fun story.

I enjoyed it thoroughly.

As a mustang and Journey fan, it was a good read!

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg16 days ago

I rarely give 5 stars for any story here on Lit. In fact, most get 1, including SS06’s. This one stands out as the best of Stang’s I’ve read so far and it earns a solid ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. To anonymous from a year ago, at the time of writing this, how sad that apparently you’ve never been moved in the spur of the moment to reach out to another person for an intimate encounter even though you weren’t attracted to them. I’m reminded of Veronica when we were 17 and in high school. Good news led to a spur of the moment kiss. Boy did that piss off my girlfriend who saw it - no pussy for me that night! Then there was Kim, another high school girlfriend. She got so excited when her dad slipped me a 20 and extended her curfew an hour because he liked and trusted me, that she kissed me right in front of him! I was shocked! Then there was Kay, my photographic assistant at the time. The sexual attraction between us all week was so intense, it led to passionate, spur of the moment kissing our last night together. I stopped it from going further because I loved my now ex-wife. So I definitely identify with Karla. Emotions are tricky things and they can lead us to do things we’d normally never do. That’s what happened between Karla and Jerry.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous