All Comments on 'Who's Crying Now'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago
self fulfilling prophecy

This is a self fulfilling prophecy of cuckoldry......

You know ss, I always try and give you what I view as your due, good or bad....

This though is your worst piece of shit I've seen, its worse than your turn the page national security 2nd half. This is self cuckoldry on a massive scale as he goes back to her for... what third time.....

This is something I'd expect to see come from one of those sycophantic cuck authors out there, not you man.

This at best is a one out of five, and by all that's holy and the rest that's not I truly wish I could rate it lower.

I'll still give you props as a good author, because this pile of horse shit was still pretty decently written, but sprinkling chocolate drops on a pile of shit don't turn it into a nice desert... You took a pretty good year of writing and well, yeah, took a rather large dump on it to end the year.... dunno what to say to that at all.

I would normally close with a you keep on writing em and we'll keep on reading em, but this time I'll close with you keep on writing these and no one except for the cuck fantasy guys will read em, and I dunno about you but Im not sure that's what I'd want my reader base to ever consist of.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

Shit I forgot my last comment....

Who's crying now??

The people who enjoy most of your writing man.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Well, let's accentuate the positive

One of the MAJOR deviations from typical Stang style is that the woman was actually accomplished. Granted, we never SAW her being accomplished, because her time in the sun was in the broad jump cut from college to dumped, but she actually had a career (unusual) was successful (Very unusual), wasn't a big assed 'has-been' who was no longer attractive (Almost frigging unique) and, dare I say, actually reconciled with her ex (JACKPOT!)

What was unique about the guy? Well...we didn't have any iPhone/Wild Cherry Pepsi product placement, though we did do the shout out to Turtle Wax I think. He was still mostly saintly ("I'm sorry that I won't be there for you anymore stranger who is the wife of the man who is fucking my wife") but at least he had the balls to lie to her and get his ass out and hit the ground running.

I also like the fact that he acknowledges that it was a douchey move on his part. So there was a modicum of self awareness which is generally lacking.

I like that the Bounce Back Girl was actually the one who got it in the shorts this time. She had all the typical StangStar Stylings: prettier, intelligent, organized, and almost lethally defensive of their intended (I would love to see a Stanghero who had the balls to actually deal with his own problems). But...she lost. There were two clues to this: in typical Stangian, the woman who starts cursing her ass off is the villain of the piece and she was engaged so she was obviously morally horrible.

And typically, the man can't actually WANT to engage in sex, but gets forced to have it, though I'm not sure that Little Willy will actually function when being threatened by a gun. But people are strange.

And strangely, there was a subplot. Normally the plots gear totally around the relationship issues between The Running Man and the Whore of Babylon. This had a bit of a revenge element, which gave it a bit more depth.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 10 years ago
Journey? Really?

Oh, I totally get where at least some of your ideas come from and I truly love the way you toss in seriously obscure popular references, but Journey? Gurk. Okay, dude. The only possible way to make up for it is to find something completely off kilter with Phil Collins' version of Genesis now. Shame you have that unfortunate Yankee thing going on--you're almost demented enough to be a citizen of the Grand Republic. That's in the nature of high albeit left handed praise, by the way. Not everyone can be a Texican. For what it's worth, when I was a young lad, my First Sergeant had a serious thing about Journey. The first 6 or 7 hundred times I heard their stuff was okay, but...sooooo not ZZ Top. Come on. Beards to there. Drive totally hot cars (Fords at that). Texicans. Work with me here.

Okay, enough rambling. I admire the usual weird touch and I'm sure thousands are already burning you in effigy while they and I wait for the next explosion of strangeness from you. Keep it up.

chastenchastenover 10 years ago
Hmmm

A bit of a stretch in the believability department and an editing issue or two that were jarring but I did like the fact that the younger, prettier one didn't win this time.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Psychotic

The wife in this story betrayed her husband's trust several times. The bitch was out of her mind. Her husband couldn't pull his shit together and move on. Instead, he pined away obsessing over his psycho ex wife. He couldn't be happy until he took the cheating bitch back? As usual, the writing was good and the story was cuck bullshit. 1 star

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Longer than necessary

I found this one to be hard to read and enjoy. Not for the plot or story but due to the over abundance of detail. One of the few stories of yours I've read where the minutiae of information overtook the general writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

She cheated, but she never did forgive herself. She was happy to die in his arms. What anybody could ask for more? It's a journey afterall.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Enjoyable

but it bit overworked in the detail department, but then, believe it or not, I have never listened to a Journey piece. Yeah, I am really out of it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
any way you want it!

Just ask the Lonely! This story was a hoot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would you take back an ex with an 'infidelity complex'

No way for me since she is a serial cheater. The husband is a classical wimp.I thought this was a matt moreau piece no it belongs to you. I give you a 1 for trying to emulate MM,Ohio and the rest of this gang.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago
As always...

An absolute joy. Well written, great dialog, just the right amount of detail.

No process server though? :)

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story

Great story of forgiveness. 5 stars!!

taurus1964taurus1964over 10 years ago
*****

always enjoy Stories from SS06

Keep them coming

Thanks you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your best yet!

It was way too short though...

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
What? No atttempt at building self esteem?

Oh. My. God. What have you done? You didn't write a story about how great the male is and how loving the male is and how the male worked so hard to save his marriage and to redirect his erring but most faithful wife! Where is all the gooey romance? Where is all the "I'm the greatest man in the world" stuff? How will your readers build their pathetic self-esteems?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here's a clue to what this story is about folks...

The "Similar Stories" listed at its end include:

"My Wife Makes Me Her Cuckold"

"Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut."

Just nauseating.

All it takes is one fuck, and the ex-wife telling you that you're getting something no one else ever got. And he should trust her...WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I usually like weird stories

But this is kind of a mess.

Mustangs and Journey?

puddychpuddychover 10 years ago
keep them coming

good one...happy new year and many more good stories...puddych

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Outstanding, great plot for a movie

Absolutely the best story I've read on Literotica. Great plot and well developed characters. This had 5 stars written all over it at page 3. I've never given a 6 but this one stands out. I' m just sorry that it ended.

I look forward to your next effort and hope that it comes close to this.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
****

You crank out a pretty good yarn, SS6. I watch for and enjoy most all of them. Kudos to Charlie5150 for the proof reading. A couple of sentence structures were messed up, but not enough to detract from the tale. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The site of Kevin's closet

The site? You've been at this long enough, mistakes like this shouldn't happen.

That ended it for me, it was coming across as typically boring Stang story anyways.

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
mystical mustang

STang stories are well written and good reads, but the one commom denominator in all of them is that the wives and/or girlfriends of guys who drive mustangs CANNOT seem to resist strange dick. As is the case in this tale, the goodlooking, smart wife just cannot help herself from fucking a guy she neither wants to fuck nor can she explain why she did it. The only explanation has to be that 1) loose women are drawn to mustang owners or 2) mustang owners are drawn to loose women or 3) mustangs somehow magically make womens knees become like polar magnets that push them apart thus inviting men to sample the delights located about a foot north of the knees, while at the same time sapping the women of any willpower to resist the mans advances. Bottom line is any guy who drives a mustang better dump the ride if he has fidelity high on his list of requirements for a good wife or girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

As usual a great story from you. They ARE long but well worth it to read. I noticed a couple of mistakes but as you said "we all make mistakes....we are human"

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
What's up with that?

I have read an awful lot of stories or poor love lorn men who can't get over their broken hearts. In some stories such as this one they settle on getting back with the cheater to try again. As if they do not know what will happen in the future. She cheated with him, then she cheated on him. She was wrong when she said she wasn't perfect, she was a perfect cheater. She did what she wanted to, and she only thought of herself. Not very "loving", eh? So why drag it out? Why drag the reader through this muck? The definition of insanity is taking a cheater back and expecting her not to cheat again. It is what they do, it IS who they are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This one needed some help.

There were several times when the simple grammar mistakes were irritating. And I just can't see him simply running away from the supposed love of his life without EVER getting any kind of explanation. That alone would have driven a normal man crazy - the "what happened?" questions. And then his acceptance of her after all those years? The Mustangs are fine, this story was not one of your better efforts.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
You have just made my point!

Only wimps and losers drive Mustangs and listen to Journey.

Now go find your balls, buy a mans car (most any MOPAR will do) and quit writing this RACC shit.

Hell of a way to start the new year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You REALLY need a new editor, the amount of grammar, spelling and punctuation errors was unbelievable. You'd think after writing so many stories SS06, that YOU would finally learn something. It's long winded and takes pages to tell something that could have been done in a few paragraphs at most, you really need to see a doctor to get that verbal diarrhea sorted out.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 10 years ago
too silly to be good or believable

after six long hard reflected soul searching years... and now he's at a Journey show the lines delivered were:

"Heather, you're fired.... as my agent and masseur... and secretary.... But Karla, Mrs Canard past and Mrs. Canard present, come here, I want to kiss you. After six years, I am missin' you bunch, bunch. Come here, come, come, come.... let me kiss you, kiss you, kiss you!"

I mean, a little exaggerated here... but WTF is that for adult dialogues! I could see a 1-2 page story having truncated nonsense interactions like that; but not with a 8 long Lit pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bad ending

hate the ending. the tale was not one of your best.. I read it but could not

wait for the end. just wanted it over with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT

typical stang tale. didn't like this'un.

DjeterDjeterover 10 years ago
very good!

I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Every once in a while...

I bother to look at a story from this author, and I always swear never again. Well, never again.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Mustang?

OK, Hubby (well, Ex-H, at that point) had a stable (lol) of Stangs, but them playing any role in the story...only once for one block. Driving away from his cheating Sweetie was just a mention...coulda been a Prius on spark and no sound at all!

SStang ... Try a story set in 1850s Nevada. Use a real mustang or two! And stop 'depending' on an editor! Don't go overboard and compromise the creative process by worrying about minutiae, but review stuff yourself, also!

I liked the story, but did Sweetie ever tell Ex that the three 'incidents' had been under high-tension circumstances?

5*

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
Let down

You are one of my favourite authors on here and I eagerly await your next story. This tale was not worthy of being a SS06 story. And it's not because of the story being out of norm for you either. Somehow all the emotions of pain,loss, sadness, regret or even love, never quite came across. Maybe conveying the protagonist's feelings through the words of a song had something to do with it.This just my humble opinion. But you're not losing this fan over it.

You incorporated the stangs but how come you left out the gum chewing process server.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proof reading

Good story and I don't want to be a nag but you need to proof read more.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Waiting for your next adventure!

oscar73oscar73over 10 years ago
incredible

Loved it the plot twist and ending were amazing. Great Way to start the new year.

even set up for a repeat. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Picking your words.

To StangStar06. I have done a lot of reading of hard core porn books and mags ,And although I do find some to be good and some a little better than just good ,Very few of them Have met a standard as high as yours ,It was very well wrote and quite enjoyable to read,with out all the harsh words of cunts this cunts that which is of the norm in hard core porn now days,The only bad thing I am able to say about your writing is I would say to check your spelling a little bit more often. Hope you have a great new year ,bye for now

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another 5 star story from the Stangmeister

Twists and turns and lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

nice reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Was this the edited version?

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 10 years ago
A great story for the new year

We're all expecting more great stores from you for the next year. I'm especially looking forward to future Halloween stories, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievable

You go out of your way to find a way for your limp-dicked wimp hero to justify his bending over for his cheating slut, but don't succeed. Nothing she said justified what she did. Perhaps next time you can write about a guy with at least one ball and an ounce of brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The fact that a british no balls faggot like MattBlackUK likes this

is very good reason NOT to.

the awful and highly over rated group Journey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another enjoyable ss06 story......

...that faithfully followed his formula.

Your reads are always enjoyable, if a little predictable.

Bit you often manage something out of the box and delight us in yet another way.

The whiners that have nothing but hate can pound sand.

It was nice that they reconciled, since as you made very clear, they were both miserable and not moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really liked it

and LOVE Journey. They were my first concert back in '83.

wanolmanwanolmanover 10 years ago
Who's yammering now??

Notice. Read carefully - - - the jealous, no talent haters ALWAYS sign on as Anony, uh hey nonny, a a anonymous ?? ☺ For our sakes, never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ANON

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

Sorry, I'm late to the story. Like it very much.

This was out of the box writing SS06. Good and about time too!!

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story,but...

Does anyone know what happened to mikothebaby? I hope she's okay...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Happy New Year

A celebration for all

This one read very well and you managed it perfectly - strong emotion and poor judgement or impulse control - and lives are damaged -

Hmm you gotta wonder if there are any RL applications for that unfortunate recipe - any disasters we might have lived through -

Must have been one or a hundred -

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WITH ALL THE BAD KARMA FLOATING AROUND

what could ever happen to make it all alright, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Always love a good reconciliation story, as long as it is deserved of course. In Real Life, it's usually a bad idea, but a story, well that's another matter. Good job.

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years ago
5 but...

Stang I like to read what you write, and this tale was no let down.

I mean 'It was built and fun to handle son. I'm glad that you dropped in', but Journey? Ever heard of George Jones? I think I was listening to the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band back then. Dance Little Jeannie! We met on the highway; she flagged me down, had a flat on her sting ray, nobody around!

Sting Ray! Sting Ray! Nah! Nah! Nah!

You're fun to read; that's all I've got to say. Keep writing...please!

DjshengDjshengabout 10 years ago
10/10

Great read :) I love your dark stories and I loved this the most because it had the reconciliation in it! Thank you soo much for the great read :)

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN CO-JOINED SOULMATES BOND IS BROKEN

could any good ever derive in the aftermath, TK U MLJ LV NV

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Little bit of a wimp !

Husband was a little bit of a wimp and the wife did only make 1 physical mistake, though 2 emotional ones as well !

All in all, a very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cheating

there are degrees of cheating and despite many comments, I think good communication would have eliminated the breakup, But that would have denied us the masterful tale you spun. I like the way you weave song lyrics into stories making them such a poignant part of the story. This was probably your best effort of doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant !!

Absolutely brilliant entertainment from one of the best authors on Lit !

Thank you SS06.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I knew that I could not stand all the angst so, since I read it before:

I skipped to the next-to-last page. I like your stuff, Stang but all this crying woman type romance is not my favorite. This slut should never have been given another chance, ever. She knew just what she was doing when she was fucking around on Kevin but kept doing it anyway THEN she felt all sorry and just HAD to get him back. Modern Romances, here we come. Not your best but you are still in my top ten authors.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Bfreetorun

Did you read the same story I did?

"She knew just what she was doing when she was fucking around on Kevin but kept doing it anyway"

"Fucking around on Kevin?" She fucked Jerry one-time in drunken celebration for Mary's partial recovery.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
Just doesn't work

So Karla fucked Jerry in celebration of Jerry's wife's success in her cancer treatment, hmmm. So the next time something good happens to someone near her it must be OK for her to fuck them too?

Cheating is cheating, there is NO good reason for it, indeed there is NO excuse for cheating AT ALL.

Sorry Stang but this is, while very well written, a 1* wimp / cuckold story for me. I am now and always will be a Zero Tolerance individual.

MorganDeWolfe

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
I agree!

I completely agree with Morgandewolfe's comment. Who cares if it was one time or several times, cheating is cheating. I guess that every time something good and happy happens and she has a couple drinks, it is OK to cheat. She is a cheater and he should move on with his life and forget about her. Remember, she promised once before not to cheat - her wedding vows. So why should anyone believe her now. Not one of your better stories but thanks for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW! WHAT A STORY

Ooh SHE-IT MAN THIS IS SOME STORY! I love romance and there is that. Pleeeeeeeeze write more us sad sacks? Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrapped up too easily.

Karla clearly needed her fucking head examined so she could figure out how to not be a goddamned cheating whore when under stress or too happy and started fucking pudgy balding men in their fifties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ended Way To Early

"Who's Crying Now" part 2, a continuation of part 1, maybe? Hopefully? Whatever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Matt M. Must Be Sooo Proud Of You SS06!

Another Wimp/Creampie Eating Willing Cuckold Story By The Mighty SS06.

Makes me want to puke.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Second chance

I think that a couple need to make sure that a marriage can't be repaired before walking away. There are many drunken one night stands that never surface. Faithfulness is very important but to throw away 10 or 20 years over one bad decision is like cutting nose off to spite face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ fisherone 10/17/16

Please, replacing a cheating spouse is both good for the victims mental health and about as hard as buying a can of corn at the market. There are 7.5+ BILLION people on the planet and at least 3.75 BILLION are female.

A drunken one night stand is OK??? WHY was that spouse out drinking and allowing themselves to be IN THAT POSITION in the first place?

If they will do it once, they WILL do it again!

Leopards don't change their spots nor the tiger her stripes and CHEATERS always cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WEE DOGGIE

Wow! This is some story I loved it! To those know all know nothing nit pickers! Take your smelly little sausage you keep playing with. Now get an OFF and fuck it ! Yeah thats right you got it FUCK OFF! LOVE YOU ALL! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 7 years ago
Cuck shit

But seriously.

Great story and we'll written.

A stang reconciliation story is a rare thing.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* typical cuckold wimp story

hope the whore give him the super-aids he so richly deserves for taking her slut ass back .

cuckstar/matt moreau is a pathetic wimpy cuck supporting whore appologist faggot .

RAAC stories are disgusting .

KYS faggot .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great read!!

Annony is insane. He tells us he hates these LW and cuck stories and yet the fool reads each one. He hates them because they remind him of his dead ex wife who fucked him over his entire married life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second to last paragraph

Balling is usually associated with getting fucked. Bawling is the correct verb for crying her eyes out.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PEOPLE THAT GO AND TRY TO FIND THEMSELVES

may not like what is under the rocks, TK U MLJ LV NV

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
5th read.

One of your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the miniscule

number of RaaCs that aren't platitudes and pyschocrap perfumed to make sordid shit smell nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry I can't give it a 10.

A masterpiece. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*

This was a good one! This is RAAC done right

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Damn

That was great. 55

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
Not your best

Once again we have a shy, no confidence, male MC (co-MC in this case) who lucks into the girl of his dreams and Never Grows Up. Karla suggested, but Kevin didn't confirm that he felt inferior because of her TV career. W/O seeing any sex, he couldn't even wait to hear all the story. He says he was angry enough to kill but, just like in college, he ran and hid like a whipped little boy. His misery made him rich and famous, but he never grew any confidence.

Pages worth of Karla's six years of misery, therapy, alcohol, and telling her sob story to anyone who wouldn't shoot themselves suggests the title "A Tear in my Beer."

Instead you gave us Journey..., Way too much of it. Use a song title/line in the dialog early and then again at the end. Those of us who completely ignored Journey didn't need to read a word, much less a page worth about them after the sleepover.

As someone commented early, a woman cursing a blue streak is always the villainess. Heather knew who had hurt him, so keeping the messages from him was justified as protecting him. She had done a lot for Kevin, and should have kept the job. Kevin would have needed to borrow a pair to fire her anyway. With all the J stuff edited out, there would have been room to see her chain yanked until she quit.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
i liked it

as a story, was good. i thought u made kevin way too dumb for being a writer, man the dude was dumb. anyway ty for the read even though u probably arent around anymore to read the newer comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Must Be A Sign

Of a good writer is one who can stir up emotions and boy you sure can do that. Kind of like Journey with their music, although I personally prefer Christine Perfect (McVie) banging out her hits with Fleetwood Mac - When The Loving Starts and Say You Love Me for two. Regardless, with either group it doesn't get any better than that. Signed: BTW

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Terrific Story!

The ending was a foregone conclusion, but it was an excellent ride getting there.

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was one of your weakest stories

Sorry to say that. In general, I enjoy your stories. But this one was way to filmy-crimy, if I'm making myself clear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awful

One of your top three worst stories

You really are becoming a Matt moreau clone

One star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really great story just spent an enjoyable hour or so reading it. It's obviously far fetched but the story line is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm conflicted about this story the same way as I'm about many others I've read here. Yes, it's entertaining on some level. I'm very grateful to all of you talented authors who make the effort to write and have the generosity

to share with us.

But it can be annoying to read some of the same BS time and time again. O those stupid excuses. Alcohol will not irritate you moral compass, it will just lower your inhibitions. And why would the female MC and her camera guy celebrate the recovery of the latter's wife without the male MC if, as mentioned in the story, he was involved in helping with the situation? It appears that the cheaters, more or less unconsciously, used this moment and the alcohol as a pretext and an excuse respectively, to do what they longed to do without seeing themselves as the cheaters that they are.

Later, the male MC becomes a successful writer and learns to know a lot of new people. On the other hand there's no contact between the two exes or anything else going on between them that could nourish the love he has for her or vice versa. Under these circumstances I can't make myself believe he would still love her. He or they might be hung up on the past, but love?

And she forgives him for what he did after they were divorced? O, come on!

But let's all that set aside and say they're still madly in love. To reconcile they would have to go to counseling, especially since she still uses the same cheap excuses for her behaviour she used from the beginning. "I was drunk, I'm just human" my ass! The male protagonist obviously has been loyal and has no tolerance for cheating/ sharing, so it would be wise to go to the bottom of things before he invests himself again.

A_reader_from_germany

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Weird story. Usually Stang stories are formulaic, but have a good vibe going for them. This was the opposite. Barely a single likeable character in the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Help me understand. Karla is emotionally unfaithful twice because she and Jerry are caught up together in "life and death" situations?. That just isn't logical. Fear and terror aren't aphrodisiacs, just the opposite. Later, Jerry's crazy sister is about to murder Karla and maybe Kevin, and the two exes just get down and rut like rabbits?! In that situation, if Karla is really sexually aroused then shes got to be insane. But then, maybe shes just faking passion. However, Kevin sure as hell isn't faking OR aroused; a double overdose of Viagra couldn't get his, or any man's, terrified dick hard!! How in hell are we to believe any of this? I know, it's just a story and a way to create an infidelity without making Karla into a "real" adulteress, but it just isn't logical or believable. Even the rational behind the physical adultery is weak and stupid.

Stang, please don't pull this shit again. You're better than that.

My name is Ken, in Texas. I'll try to get a password or whatever but for now I'm just another anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anon Ken. Surviving dangerous situations often does cause a euphoric state that can be an aphrodisiac. It's well documented through history. It's been known to encourage total strangers and even mortal enemies to copulate. All Karla and Jerry did the first two times was kiss. The third time was euphoria and only fixation and lead to sex,b which under normal circumstances neither wanted.

As for the sex at gunpoint scene, nobody was drugged with viagra. Try reading

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

I can't stand it when one of the best authors on here completely ruins a 5 star story with a worthless reconciliation with a cheating whore. Now it's just another shitty 1 star story about a spineless cuck and his slimy slut.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Also I do believe it's *Neal* Schon. Unless this is some impostor Journey band.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does every good author have to have at least one story that absolutely fucking sucks? Stop rewarding cheaters ffs, they genuinely deserve unhappiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have kicked Karla to the curb . I like Journey and Muscle cars . I use to be a Camaro fan until they made them look so ugly I would not buy one . The only Car I will Never drive is a Smart car as I like living way to much to get killed by hitting a German Shepard or taking a corner at more then 20 miles per hour .I have 2 Friends 1 drives a GT Mustang and the other a Smart Car .. They really trash talk to each other

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Great story, characters, plot twists & surprises. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An enjoyable read, with some interesting plot twists. Sadly, however, it didnt grab me as much as I expected.

Oh, and for those commenters whining about reconciliation being part of the ending, if you dont like! it, go write your own stories! Include as much witch burning hatred as you want, leave no stone unturned to vilify a cheater. Drool over the imagined torture they should be subjected to. Stang man chooses the whole story carefully to make it an enjoyable light fantasy yarn, and I for one am happy for that to continue.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This was a complete rip off of his other story where he runs away and designs an App. And his long term Asian Assistant/Partner suffers through all his emotional bullshit only for the skank wife to be reconcililed😳

Sorry Guys but we don't sit around for 6 years crying over cheating Whores. Most Men have more God damned self respect unlike this fucking Pussy😂

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous