Who's On Top Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear Nicole laughing then she says, "Tell her exactly what it is." Then she adds, "You are almost there."

I look at the young girl and with a big smile, as if trying to laugh it off, I say, "It's cum."

The girl looks shocked but then starts to laugh. I now hear another girl laugh behind her. Evidently, she'd been there all along but from my vantage point I couldn't see her. The young girl composes herself and asks, "Man cum?"

Still with the big smile I answer, "Yes."

The girl laughs and replies, "How do you like sucking dick?"

She and her friend are now laughing pretty hard and so is Nicole. Then Nicole says, "Hand her your phone."

I handed my phone to the girl and said my girl friend wants to talk to you. The girl replies, "He does?" They both start laughing again.

By this time the two girls are in hysterics. Its clear Nicole is telling her something but I can tell what. The girl starts to handle the keys on my phone then puts her hand to her mouth as she gasps. She then shows her friend and her friend stares in shock saying, "Holy Shit!"

I order the girl, "Give me that." And reach for the phone but the girl quickly backs away and says to her friend, "Look at this one." By now, I've figured it out. Nicole must have sent some of the photos she took tonight to my phone. I start to get out of my car but the girl quickly hands me back my phone. I glance at the phone and see a picture of me with my mouth slightly open as Tyler cock is shooting a rope of cum on me. Now, I'm mad. I hear the girl say in a little sing song voice, "That $12.56 please."

I pay her and she hands me my order. I toss it in the passenger's seat and slowly start to drive away when I hear the girl say to her friend, "That's Nicole's boy friend."

"How the fuck does she know Nicole." I think. I pull away from the window, stop the car and sneak back to the window to listen. I look back up the driveway and see no cars behind me. So, I crouch down by the window out of sight and listen in.

The girl continues to tell her friend, "You know Sara? Nicole is her older sister and this is her boy friend."

The other girl says, "Sara's sister dates gay guys?"

The young girl laughs and says, "No she just wanted to see him get fucked by a guy so she set him up."

The other girl asked, "How do you know all this?"

"I was over at Nicole's house with Sara when Nicole, who knew I work here on Friday nights, asked me if I'd play along with her game. Sara later told me Nicole purposely left her laptop open with some nasty pictures of herself while she left the room. Her boy friend took the bait and checked out the pictures then Nicole came back in and jumped all over him. Nicole threw him out then after a few days told him if he wanted her back he would have to be her slave for a night and that's tonight."

The other girl said, "Shit, remind me never to piss-off Nicole." They both laughed and walked away from the drive through window.

I slowly returned to my car, stunned by what I heard. I pulled into the parking lot and just stewed about all this. Then I realized what to do. I started the car and headed straight for Nicole's house.

Immediately upon seeing Nicole at her house I began to tell her what I heard. She just stood there with her arms folded in front of her expressionlessly listening to my story. I paused at the end and waited for her to speak. After a long while I said, "What? You have nothing to say? No explanation, excuse or apology?" I emphasized "apology".

She looked at me and started to talk in a matter-of-fact tone, "When I fucked your ass last Saturday morning and told you afterward how I wanted to see you get fucked by a guy with a big cock while I video tape and photograph the whole thing you said, "No fucking way." Once I heard that I knew I had to shift to Plan B." She stopped right there as if there was nothing more to explain.

I thought. "So, that was it?" No apology. Basically, it was my fault for not agreeing with her and giving her what she wanted. I just stood there and glared at her then I said, "I was expecting an apology but since you don't feel willingly to extend that I'll just have to shift to Plan B." Then I gave her a serious look and ordered her, "Take off your clothes!"

She looked at me for the longest time then slowly started to remove her tight black dress. She wasn't wearing either panties or bra. In less than a minute she was standing in her black high heels, naked. Nicole's body is beautiful, fit, shapely and well proportioned, it was a big distraction right then. However, I ordered her to walk to the kitchen. Once there I told her to pull a chair from the kitchen table and put it in the center of the kitchen. I slowly walked around her and the chair. Then I said, "Stand behind the chair."

Her kitchen chairs are wooden with a medium height back. I said, "Bend over the chair." She did so, slowly. There was Nicole bent over the chair with her palms flat on its seat, her legs straight and her slim tummy about 2-3 inches over the highest part of the chair back. She looked gorgeous. As if submissively waiting to be fucked from behind. I was slowly getting hard just taking in the whole scene. I slowly walked around her then I stopped in front of her. I took a hand full of hair and lifted her head up so I could see her face. She just looked at me without expression and her mouth slightly open. I unzipped my pants, pulled out my dick and pushed it in her mouth. I started to make her head bob up and down on my cock as I felt it getting hard. It didn't take long. I then pulled my cock out of her mouth and let go of her hair. I slowly walked behind her and rubbed my hand slowly up and down one of her ass cheeks.

I pulled my hand back and quickly brought it down hard right on her ass cheek. Nicole jumped from the suddenness of the blow and let out a little whimper. Her body fell forward onto the chair but then she quickly recovered herself and was standing still bent-over as I watched her tilt her hips upward and arching her back. Her ass stood proudly out as if saying, "I'm ready for more."

I got the message and wasted no time. I smacked her again but this time harder than before and I didn't wait for her to recover I continued to smack her ass, first one cheek then the other then back to first one. I must have leveled 12-15 blows before I stopped. I was sweating and my dick was rock hard.

Nicole's knees had buckled, her flat tummy was resting on the chair back and her arms were partly bent. She was breathing a little hard. She looked back over her shoulder and just glared at me. She then slowly recomposed herself straightening her arms and legs and slowly tilting her hips and arching her back until her crimson red ass was again proudly and defiantly sticking out. It was as she was saying, "Is that all you got."

If I wasn't pissed before I was now. I stood behind her and unbuckled my belt. In one swift move I pulled my belt off. I doubled it over. Without warning I started smacking her ass blow after blow. I never heard a single whimper of pain from her. She was refusing to give me the satisfaction of her screams or pleas for mercy. She was going to show me that she could take whatever I dealt out. It was a battle of wills. Me attempting to beat her into submission and an apology and her denying me the satisfaction of any victory.

After many hard smacks across her tender ass with my belt I stopped, sweating and exhausted. I was exhausted more from the mental tension then the physical act. Nicole's body was just being held up by the chair back. Her legs and arms had collapsed. I was breathing hard looking at the welts on her crimson red ass when I noticed her starting to slowly straighten her arms and legs, she was actually trembling. In a short while Nicole was standing again with her arms straight on the chair seat. I watched as her hips slowly tilted up and her back arched to push out her defiant ass, yet again.

I pulled my arm way back this time and paused, ready to come down extra hard on her beaten ass. A moment later I heard the loud metallic sound of my belt buckle hit the kitchen floor. I couldn't hit her anymore. She had won. I turned, pushed my dick back in my pants and slowly walked to the living room. I sat, almost laying down, on the couch a beaten man. I sat on her couch reclined staring into nowhere thinking. I'd been set-up, sexually abused and humiliated. I'd beat my girl, the girl I was crazy about to try to make her apologize and I even failed at that. I was exhausted.

I felt Nicole get on the couch next to me. I looked over she had a sweet concerned look on her face, as if she knew what I was thinking and she came over to be my friend. She was still naked and sat next to me with her legs folded under her while she faced me. She put a soft hand on my head and leaned over to me and whispered, "I'm sorry."

I slowly turned toward her and gave her a slight smile. She leaned closer and kissed me softly on my lips. It was a sweet loving kiss. She broken off the kiss and just looked at me and smiled. She leaned in again and we kissed each other. We continued to kiss until both of us started to become aroused. It wasn't long before we were passionately kissing and fondling each other. I started to undo my pants while we excitedly kiss when I felt Nicole's hands helping me to take off my pants.

Once I was naked Nicole pulled me on top of her as she lay back on the couch. My rock hard cock found Nicole's wet pussy and pushed its way in past her soft pink folds. Oh, it felt so very good. I was home. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock and I started to fuck. She wrapped her legs around me as I plunged in deeper and deeper. I stood up with Nicole still lock around me and walked to the nearest wall. I pushed her back to the wall and bounced her on my dick. I could feel her pussy juices running down my balls and thighs. I was literally banging her on the wall.

I reached around her ass and pushed two fingers in her asshole. This drove her over the edge. I could feel her starting to cum. Her moans and her quick breathing got me there too. It wasn't long before we were both in the middle of a powerful climax. I announced it loudly groaning like an animal as I faintly hear Nicole's passionate screams of pleasure.

We were both breathing hard. I felt her legs slowly unwrap and find the floor. My hands were flat on the wall as I felt Nicole continue to slide down my body. She was now squatting between my legs. I could feel her warm mouth swallowing my cock. I was still slightly hard but was starting to lose it. Within seconds Nicole's expert cocksucking skills were bring me back to life. My cock was actually getting hard again. She sucked my cock, played with my balls and pushed a finger up my sore ass. My dick was hard.

Nicole got up, seductively walked to the couch then kneeled on it and stuck her ass out. I quickly walked over and stepped behind her. She looked back at me and softly said, "Fuck my ass Daddy. Fuck your little bitch. Fuck her hard, Daddy."

I stepped in pushed my cock in her pussy to get it wet then pulled out. I rubbed the cock head around her asshole then started to push it in. Nicole's asshole was so fucking tight. I gripped her slender hips and pushed slow but steady into her ass. I could tell it was a lot for her to handle with so little preparation. I started to pull out thinking I'll lube it up some more with spit but Nicole said, "Don't stop, Daddy. Fuck your little bitch's ass. Punish her asshole for the way she treated you. Rape her tender asshole, Daddy. Don't stop, Daddy."

I instantly became excited. I began to force my swollen cock into her tiny asshole. Nicole was letting out a mix of sexy and slightly painful moans which just further excited me. I pressed onward with my painful yet deliberate assault of her tight pink asshole. I was like a dog in heat, focused and driven. I was totally committed to fucking Nicole's ass long and hard. I was now jack-hammering her poor little asshole. Nicole was almost screaming in both pain and pleasure. My mind alternated between which one of her screams I wanted to hear both were available at any given moment. I was insanely over-taken in a crazed driven lust to fuck. I was reaching a deep primordial place in my psyche. I was changing. I was more animal then human. I couldn't stop fucking her. Nicole's moans, groan, screams, whatever they were sounded animalistic. We were both completely lost in the experience. Our human identity was gone. I heard my own sounds changing from groans, to growls, to near howls. The internal urge was over powering and continued to build. I had a monster grip on Nicole's hips and was pounding her ass relentlessly. Her back was extremely arched and her ass was standing proud and high begging for more cock. My animal instincts obliged.

I heard Nicole let out a loud cry which my animal nature immediately understood as her clarion sound, announcing her climax. This was all my primordial psyche needed to take me over the top. My balls tightened and I started shooting rope after rope of animal cum into her bowels. By this time I heard myself release a deafening roar announcing to everyone within ear-shot that King Kong was back. My body shook violently as the cum just kept shooting deep into Nicole.

Suddenly, I felt like I was in a dream and my body, as if in slow motion, was falling backwards to the floor. I heard the thud but felt nothing. My mind was going into a white-out. Everything was brilliant and sparkly. I couldn't hear anything but was engulfed in total bliss. I was there but I was also gone. I remained in this nether world for some time.

After a while, I started to hear breathing. Nicole's body was on mine. Her head rested at the top of my chest and her legs were spread over my hips. I couldn't tell if it was my breathing I was hearing or her. I heard myself whisper, "Wow."

Nicole lifted her head and looked at me with a big smile and simply said, "Yeah."

Her gaze was soft. Her smile was like sunshine and her eyes were sparkling. We just looked at each other while filled with joy and automatically knew that no matter what happened between us we were forever in each other's heart.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DUMB & DUMBER

UNO ESTRELLA FOR THAT EXCUSE OF DRIBBLE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NO NO NO!

In the very beginning, go back to the house get her pictures and her address book, scan them and send them to everyone she knows, including her family. She gets what she deserves. After her treatment of him he never would have gone back. Who would want to be near her?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Who's On Top Series Info

Similar Stories

My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories