Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers

Four days after I sent the video, mom got a call from the hospital telling us that Dad had a massive stroke and had fallen down a flight of stairs. She said his condition wasn't good, and he was paralyzed from the neck down with no chance of recovery.

Mom and I went to the hospital, and the doctors didn't know what had caused the stroke, but I would like to think it was from watching my DVD. Nevertheless, I couldn't be sure since after we left the hospital mom sent me over to Dad's flat to gather some things.

I got there and was let in by the landlady who had informed me about a younger woman that had also been staying there prior to Dad's accident but had since disappeared. I had a good idea as to who that person might have been and thanked the landlady for letting me know.

I spent a good hour in Dad's place as I grabbed the stuff mom requested and searched for my DVD, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Shit did Sandy take it before she split?, I thought as my mind went back to what the insurance man had told me.

I wasted no time in telling mom my suspicion, which the doctors confirmed after they found small traces of a poison in Dad's system. I just couldn't figure out what Sandy had planned since she wouldn't have received anything from his death and now was wanted for questioning by the police.

After Dad spent three weeks in the hospital mom had him relocated back home with us. This at first caused me to have some concern until I saw where she had him placed. Dad would be in my old room while I took up permanent residence in mom's bedroom.

Our lives have changed since then. Dad has his own nurse who stays with him during the day while we are out. However, at night, he's left alone with mom and me, since Sis and Rebecca headed back to school.

I always make sure the bedroom doors are left open at night now, so the sounds of mom and me engaged in wicked sex can be heard clearly between bedrooms. And I have to say I find it very erotic knowing Dad can hear mom scream and plead for my cock as it fucks her ass wildly.

That's was how things went until Sis came home for spring break. I was sorry to see Rebecca didn't come also, since, I was hoping for another wild night with the four of us. However, Sis went back to her old self, and it looked like I wasn't going to feel her sweet pussy sliding on my pole anymore. That was until the night mom felt a little frisky and as usual, we left our door ajar. I had my face between mom's wide-spread legs licking on her clit when I noticed Sis walk in dressed in only her nightshirt.

"God you to are just sick! How can you do that with Dad only down the hall?"

"It's easy. Don't remember what it was like to have mom lapping at your pussy? Maybe you need a reminder," I said as I leapt from the bed and took hold of her hand.

"No. Mike. It was wrong what we did before," I heard Sis plead, but I wasn't hearing any of it and quickly pushed her down on the bed.

Mom didn't hesitate, and when Sis landed next to her, and she went straight for her pussy surprise. I heard a "Ha" from Sis as mom's tongue worked around her panties and licked on her twat. I went behind Sis and held her in place as mom slipped her panties off and worked her magic on her muff.

"Oh... No... Mom please... it's wrong," she said as her breath grew heavy and her mound danced on mom's face.

I ran my hands across her chest and noticed her tits were already jetting out as I pinched and squeezed them. Sis became responsive to our toying on her body, and her hand reached back and found my stiff pole while mom rose up and played with her clit. It was like before and had little resistance from Sis when my cock went under her ass and slid against her wet pussy as mom's fingers guided it to her entrance.

Sis once again pleaded. "Please Mike... I'm your Sister." However, I answered by parting her folds with my cockhead and slipped it deep inside her pussy.

"Oh... Fuck..." Sis moaned as I pumped my dick back and forth while mom nursed on her succulent perky breast.

I increased my pace and force, which caused Sis to moan louder as her unwanted pleasure grew. My dick slammed hard into her as her cunt tightened around my shaft.

"Oh... Mike you're going to make me cum," she exclaimed as I felt mom's fingers again tickling her clit.

"Oh... Oh!!! Oh fuck!!!" Sis yelled as her climax hit, and I kept pumping until she fell towards mom.

"Eat mom," I order and lowered her head until she was staring at mom's sweet treasure.

"Do it!" I yelled, and Sis moved closer until her tongue was touching our mother's mound.

"Oh... Yes honey. That's it... Lick mommy's pussy," Mom cooed as I watched Sis lick her button.

While Sis sucked on moms snatch I backed way, and the girls went into a sixty-nine with mom on top. I wasted no time in getting behind her and tapped my dick against her asshole while Sis worked on her pussy. This drove mom crazy until she was thrusting her ass at my throbbing wood.

"Fuck my ass Mike... Please... Fuck my ass," she said as Sis hummed on her sex box.

I pushed forward and eased my dick in as I felt a hand grab my balls and roll them around.

"Oh... Fuck," I expressed as mom went crazy on my cock, and Sis toyed with my nuts while her face was still latched onto mom's beaver.

I don't know who came first, but I blew deep inside mom when Sis pulled hard on my ball sack, and heard mom scream my name as her body quivered from her own climactic experience.

As I pulled my limp pecker from mom's ass, she went back to work on Sis and within minutes; she was banging her pussy hard against mom's face and screamed, "Oh... Mommy... I'm cumming!"

I thought the night was over as our sweaty bodies sprawled across the bed. However, I saw Sis walking back down the hall and thought she was going back to her room, but I caught her duck into Dads instead. The sight of Sis in Dad's room planted a wicked thought into my brain that I just had to answer, and quickly went down the hall as silent as I could until I was able to see Sis standing next to Dad with her hand is his. My dick went stiff as I slipped my naked form behind hers, and grasped her breast firmly with both hands.

"Oh!" Sis exclaimed as she jumped in shock.

I watched as Dad's eyes stared at me, watching as I tore Sis's nightshirt off and exposed her soft perky tits.

"No, Mike... Not here. Not like this," Sis begged as I moved my right hand down to her sweet young muff and found her clit. Sis wiggled and tried to break free, but it was futile as I held her in place by squeezing her breasts with my left hand while I tickled her bud with my other until she was again moaning and wet.

"Please Mike... Not in front of Daddy," Sis said as dad made grunting words you couldn't distinguish while I eased her panties down her body. My hard cock was ready for action as I took hold of it and pushed it between her legs. Sis eased her body forward until her face was only inches from Dad when I slid my cock home and heard Dad mumble louder.

"Oh!!! Oh!" Sis yelled as my stiff dick once again was buried deep inside her sweet pussy.

"That's it Sis. Fuck me back. Fuck your brother," I commanded as I felt her ass push back until my balls slapped against her ass cheeks. Sis clutched the covers that lay on the bed as her body wildly thrashed about. I heard Dad groan in disapproval of what I was doing to his little princess.

"You like fucking your brother don't you," I said as I watched Dad's angry face.

"Oh... Oh yes Mike. Make me cum again. Please... make me cum," Sis pleaded as I pounded her pussy faster until her body stiffened, and she cried out, "Oh... Oh... Ugh. Ugh. Ugh."

I held my cock deep inside her love hole, until her climax ended and then slowly worked my speed up again. Sis screamed as her second orgasm shot through her body, and I was still fucking her without end while Dad desperately tried to speak.

"Please Mike. I can't take anymore. My pussy's so sore. Please," Sis pleaded as my dick slammed her poor pussy over and over!

"Then suck me off!" I ordered as I pulled my meat out of her.

Sis knelt and inhaled my tool and I made sure Dad could see his little princess getting me off.

Sis bobbed and swirled with her tongue around my cock head, until I felt that wonderful climatic shiver shoot through my body. I grabbed her head and forced my dick deep inside her mouth as my sperm spewed down her silky throat and caused her to gag.

Sis wiped her mouth as she stood up, and I could tell she felt ashamed by our actions and left without saying a word.

However, I couldn't leave without saying something to Dad as he lay there helpless and whispered in his ear.

I quietly said to him "Too bad your cock doesn't work anymore. I'm sure Sis would have loved that inside her."

Six months later Dad passed away, and mom had him cremated. Sis didn't attend the funeral, but I think it was because of what we did that magical night. I'm not sure if Sis is ever going to accept our little game of incest. However, I'm certain mom, and I will keep with ours.

I still every now and then wonder whatever happened to Sandy.

bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers