All Comments on 'Who's to Blame?'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sleep sex?

The plot stretches credulity somewhat. I pretty sure a person would wake up once aroused, further we dream when in light sleep so its unlikely that dad would not be aware of what was happening. Nice idea though, and takes dream analysis to a different level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cool

nice ending to a pretty t5agic story. Slightly emotional noot a drama piece either. I hope she manges he4 father ou5 of his state. A character i definately want to hear more aboutm. pleaase write m9re about this young strong headed broken princess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

the end is a little wierd. when is her father going to figure out its really his daughter instead of his wife, i'd like to see him figure it out in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story.

A little weird, but still good. Maybe you should consider giving him another child, make a family together. That should permanently cure his funky mood.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
You both need a shrink

You both need a shrink, not because of the father daughter sex but to deal with your grief.

It's not good for you or your father to play like your his wife, he may wake one day and hate you for the deception.

The story however was good, but if true get some help.

keairankeairanabout 12 years ago
Sue's to Blane!

doesn't anyone read the credits?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cute

Nice little story.

But what I don't get are people's comments. Jesus, lighten the fuck up and realise that this is a fun bit of fiction! (And for those out there that seem to be dumber than most, "fiction" is made up stories)

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ITS NOT WHEN THE FARCE WILL END

But How and will there be fall out. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I think that this is true!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Enjoyed this on Several Levels !

The carnal part was not even first or second most enjoyed on the potential list of laudable qualities. I liked that the author brought the current economic climate into play. This family unit is not existing is some kind of fiscal oasis. The emotional/ power interchanges were honest & realistic as well. The father is a decent person but ineffectual in crunch time.

He has effectively abdicated his role as head of the family. The daughter is his caretaker. Together they are cobbling together a semblance of a productive life . Is this a probability IRL? I doubt it, but the author puts in the foundation that this taboo carnality is possibly, maybe part of a healing balm for both parties. Hey it's his/ her story.

One very positive feature of the story was it stayed multi-faceted after the first inadvertent tryst. Many other exceptional iincest stories fall into pit of focusing solely on the sexual and abdicate the other dynamics that got the reafer invested in the characters to begin with.

This story could end here or go in multiple directions. Regardless of this individual effort, the creative force ...the author has done a crackerjack job with a dicey subject & has my thanks for this compelling read !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mr. peniserectioncauseofdracomalfoy

u tuk ur one duterz virginiyt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting

Your story made me wonder what afflictions the father suffered from.

It seemed close to denial and the way the son in the psycho movie believes that his dead mother is alive. You use the dead goldfish trope.

Try making a sequel where the daughter prevents the delusional father from realising the truth through his office life or social interactions with friends.

Also apply what happens here to another set of characters ( like with the harem girls from the " proffesor's accidental harem")

They could also have a baby. A baby with many mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The good daughter's care is amazing! Its real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So sad

I want to cry for the daughter. Sequel needed please.

octabrainoctabrainalmost 9 years ago

Let them have a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Interesting, but in order for the father to really think it was his wife at the end, there world have had to have been some sort of psychotic break in his mind.

Heidistar2Heidistar2almost 3 years ago

Good start, I would role play with my daddy. Please add part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous