Why?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never love his dad in the same way, but I also knew I would never say no to him either. His essential demeanour was tangible, palpable; I understood now why people held him in such high esteem. Even though I knew he had or was fucking some of his close friend's wives.

He seemed to read my mind; I was amazed when he said to me. 'Lena, from now on there will be only you, I will not be available to anyone else as long as we are seeing each other.' But Mack,' I said, 'no matter how I react to you, or give in, and I know I will, this is still wrong. I have never had anyone make love to me the way you have, but I am still married to your son!'

'Yes you are Lena, and that is something I have to try and reconcile myself to.' He stayed with me for the next 2 days, he fucked me out of my mind, I have to admit, I was getting used to him, so I gave back as good, or nearly as good as I got! He was in my pussy, mouth and arse, and sometimes it felt like he was in all 3 at the same time.

When Al called he left me alone, but when he called his dad, he stayed with me. We slept and lived that week as man and wife, it was incredible. On the day Al was arriving home, he didn't touch me. 'Mustn't leave any evidence Lena?' he said, with a grin.

'Mack, daddy?' I said, he knew what I was saying without saying it. 'Okay Lena, you are free to go, no more from me, I must confess you are the most wonderful glorious fuck I have ever had. But it's time to draw a line under it. I know that. Nothing has been your fault, so don't ever feel guilty okay?'

He kissed me, and left, and he's never been anything else since, but a loving father to Al, and his daughter in law. He has never mentioned it to me. And I don't gamble any more either.