All Comments on 'Why Didn't She Tell Me?'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Descent story, if a bit terse

I will say though that I'll never understand people who say "I can't go without for that long". Seriously? Do you have zero self control? Though, I suppose by her and him diminishing what they had, being each other's first-and-only, removed the temptation in later years to explore (wonder what they missed) when it would truely hurt each other.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

The premise was a bit corny - they get to fuck whoever they want until they get married. It does appear she didn't keep up her end of the bargain, as she apparently had a relationship with this guy when she was only supposed to have one night stands.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Almost Perfect

I'm glad it was a happy life and a happy ending but I didn't care for the idea of seeing other people when they were committed to each other. It worked out but it might not have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid Bitch

Sure she went to Wharton, how she got in is another matter. The internet is full of pictures and videos of stupid women who let a man take pictures / video of them having sex. If this man is not your husband, what the hell are you thinking about? How much intelligence does it take to know that other people will see these pictures? If I saw pictures of my girlfriend/wife having sex with another man regardless of when they were taken - I'd be disgusted. I'd also question her judgement about a lot of other things as well. Additionally, if she hadn't told me about this, I would always be waiting for the other shoe to drop. If I hadn't had a child with her yet, I'd probably move on. A woman like this is a heartbreak looking for a place to happen.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
So

Breaking the rules of the "arrangement" wasn't a trust violation???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad Comment....

on the state of marriage, when total fidelity to your spouse is a fantasy of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Much ado about nothing

No story here.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
There are problems with this

for one,the pictures were taken at least 10 years before and it would be obvious ben and sherry were different in the pictures (plus usually hairstyles and such are different between an adult and a kid in college).Secondly,using police resources in this case would be problematic,what ben did was sexual harassment,which is a civil not criminal matter.They might get a rape charge if ben tried to force her physically to have sex that day ( it is implied with the 'no!' Sherry says) ,as far as blackmail

That only could go through if ben threatened to tell her husband if she didnt have sex with him ie Ill send hubby the pics if you dont have sex with me.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHEN PEOPLE ARE YOUNG AND IMPETOUS

it may come back to bite in future times and life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This guy was the sheriff and he was that submissive and trusting? That doesn't add up to be honest. She had admitted having sex with other men previously so why would he just take her word and not verify. The guy has a background in investigation and he is not inclined to trust but verify!? I call bullshit! It doesn't matter what career you give the male characters in your stories as they are all submissive or highly naive. Why? Is it a reflection of yourself or just easier to write men that way?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
so let me see if I have this right ... EPIC FAILURE

The boss' s ploy to separate the husband and wife by sending the husband old photos of the wife fucking the boss back in graduate school. The husband being the share of and fairly intelligent... raises a very important point... and one which is legally accurate... that what the boss is doing is a extreme form sexual harassment.

OK ..so far so good.

But then the next day or next week.. when the boss applies more pressure to the wife... The story falls to SHIT. For example consider the wife's s actions about almost fucking the boss.

Even though the wife knows what the boss is doing is illegal

Even though the wife knew what sort of underhanded sneaky treacherous actions the boss was doing trying to break up her marriage to her husband...

Even though she knows there is a criminal investigation going on....

She still tended to almost fuck the boss?

REALLY??../ thats the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
one of your weaker stories

not much to like here. she needed sex in college so she wanted an open relationship. getting married no children blackmailed by her boss and sending sexual picture to the husband who is the sheriff. what a man in his right mind would do this. to a cop no less, so that part is stupid he has to Know that will cost him big time.. the guy has the power and the guns to retaliate . so much for a weaK STORY

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I liked it.

FINALLY a wife who doesn't give in to her boss's sexual harassment! Even though she was tempted, she resisted that temptation. Granted, I didn't like the whole "Let's see other people" thing when they were in college, but other than that, it wasn't bad.

Boss/Asshole had to be the most arrogant son of a bitch known to man! Arrogance breeds stupidity, and his stupidity was even worse than his arrogance.

@HarryinVA

Wifey was tempted BEFORE the pics were sent to Hubby. I was a little confused too, but then I reread it and how she told it.

Still a good 5 Stars.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Have to agree with Harryin VA that the wife is nothing but trash.

She saw Ben way more times than the rules allowed and lied to Michael about only seeing other guys a couple of times.

Even when told Ben was a scumbag who not only tried to destroy her marriage by sending hubby pictures but had already tried to bribe her into having sex, she still gave serious thought about sleeping with the guy just for a promotion!

Micheal should of dumped her whore of an ass the moment Ben was arrested and saved himself the hassle in the future.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

they were not married and agreed to fuck others but that ended when they married. lots of people are tempted to cheat and dont. she was dumb to have the pictures taken but did not cheat so i give her *****.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
@ Irondragon

I see what you mean about her not knowing about the pics till afterwards due to how it written. But....

"I was tempted by Ben's offer and I'm afraid I would have done what he wanted if he hadn't sent you those e-mails!"

She admitted she would of cheated on hubby for her promotion and only Ben being a dickhead messed it up by sending the emails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think she lied

I would have never allowed her to fuck other guys even if we weren't married. The chick is complete gutter trash and I doubt those pics were from college. She showered after late nights at work becuase she was full of cum. He is a moron to keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pity

You ruined the entire story with this passage:

"I was tempted by Ben's offer and I'm afraid I would have done what he wanted if he hadn't sent you those e-mails! I'm so sorry, Michael!..."

She is a whore because of this statement. She would have cheated to get ahead. The only reason she didn't was because the boss sent her husband the emails.

Yet was she? You write earlier that he propositioned her, and she turned him down cold or did she decide after two weeks to fuck Ben. She got lucky Ben sent them.

Confusing.

The sex before marriage was agreed to. Afterwards when they got married she was monogamous until...

So IMHO she is a cheating bitch.

. 4 but should have been a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I thought it a bit immature

Forget what my sainted father told me, forget the double d tits, forget the CEO who want to make a mid twenties woman an executive. Try to keep it real, the more unreal stuff you add, the worse it reads. And the ending was sheer overheated imagination. Sexual harassment issues are handled by lawyers, not armed police swarming in.

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Sheriff

What sort of idiot would attempt to sexuall blackmail the wife of the local Sheriff, and then to cap it all he sends the Sherriff the email, confirming his total idiocy. I hardly think that such an idiot would be made CEO of a company.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

@Jounar

Maybe. Maybe not. She said that she was tempted, true. She was also afraid that she would give in. That didn't mean that she would have, however. She was, in my opinion, being honest with her husband and with herself. Everyone gets tempted. Hell, I'VE been tempted to cheat in the past. Several years back, I actually made out with a girl who wasn't my girlfriend. I was able to resist going all the way, though. Who knows what would have happened with Wifey in this tale? Yeah, yeah. I know I'm playing Devil's Advocate a bit. Only the author could tell us if she really would have.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Pet peeve

Gee, I really dislike SHORT stories that take us from elementary school through senescence. This one coulda started with their 3-year separation agreement, and stopped with the Asshole's arrest and sentencing. MAYBE three or four sentences about life together through college!

BTW - Sweetie's hair was the same in Biz-School? Why the FUCK would her BOSS/Old Flame send pix to Sheriff Hubby!

mikoli5763mikoli5763almost 11 years agoAuthor
HE WAS ANGRY!

Michael got angrier as each picture appeared to the point that he didn't and probably couldn't notice any detail that would have indicated how old they were. Yes, she broke one of the points of the agreement, but is there really any difference from one or two times and multiple times with same person as long as she didn't fall in love with that person. You can't be with your significant other 24/7 so trust and believing them when they swear nothing has happened is all you have. She was tempted, but events occurred that stopped her from going through with it. That doesn't make her a whore, cheater, or any of the other nasty things commenters have called her, it just makes her human.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
@njlauren

I agree that threatening to send the pics if she didn't fuck him would have been a better tactic.

@mikoli5763.

If you are going to use the reasoning that it makes no difference if you sleep with someone once, twice or a dozen times - as long as you don't fall in love with them, then why would her screwing the boss even be an issue to her. She doesn't want to do it because she made a promise to be faithful after marriage. In other words, she gave her word. Just as she had prior to marriage. Perhaps she struggles with keeping her word precisely because she agrees with your sentiment. Obviously, it made a difference to hubby.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ Miloli5763

Sorry you don't like the comments about the wife in your story but you wrote a rather unlikable character imho.

It was Sherry's idea to sleep with other people. It was Sherry who came up with the rules to only sleep with people a certain number of times to avoid any problem with her and Micheal's relationship. It was Sherry who broke those rules and in a way cheated on Micheal by going outside their arrangement. It was Sherry who kept quite about it for a years until she had to spill the beans so she really doesn't come across as trustworthy in this story.

Then, once the emails from Ben arrive she admits she is afraid she "would" not "might" have slept with the scumbag for the VP job and only him trying the email scheme not her morals prevented it from happening. The wife in this tale as written, comes across as a woman whose word and loyalty to her husband just doesn't seem very important to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Mikoli, you wrote her as a whore. She broke the agreements she had with Michael, as noted she was going to fuck her boss to get ahead breaking her marriage vows.

It was all her idea. Michael was faithful,she wanted to fuck around, she wanted to go outside their marriage to fuck and get ahead. She lied, she withheld.

She,she, she. Sorry mikoli sherry as you wrote her is a:

WHORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Christ, some of you people make me embarrassed to be a BTB fan. It isn't a burning offense until they actually cheat - one cannot be a whore until they actually spread their legs. This is a basic principle of mental free will - spouses are capable of and allowed to entertain thoughts of infidelity. What they might have done under other circumstances is not an actual crime until those other circumstances occur.

It should, however, be a wake-up call for the husband to consider whether the marriage is worth preserving if she could be tempted later on under similar circumstances. If that's not the case, a friendly and amicable divorce is best for all.

A man who tries to BTB his wife for something she hasn't actually done is a piece of shit and nothing more. Spare us the misogynistic tendencies, people. Not everyone is looking for an excuse to beat, rape, murder and otherwise abuse them like you are.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

I don't understand the low score here. She did not cheat during the marriage and helped get the blackmailer so it worked for me. Everything that happened before marriage is gone even if she got hot for the guy after.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Interesting Fantasy

I enjoyed but admit that her proposal and declaring thus that she could not go without regular sex for three years, really bothered me. After all she would be able to make love with him on holidays and when he was in town....

The rest was purely an amusing fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
betrayedbylove

If you read this, she was GOING too cheat. She didn't because her boss sent hubby emails.

She betrayed her love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My God

Shelly is a slut. She wanted to sleep around when they were supposedly exclusive. She violated the agreement they made, she was going to cheat on him to further her career.

The only thing that prevented her from betraying her marriage vows was Ben sending the pics to Michael.

READ THIS PASSAGE carefully.

I was tempted by Ben's offer and I'm afraid I would have done what he wanted if he hadn't sent you those e-mails! I'm so sorry, Michael! Can you forgive me?

This one sentence coupled with her history proves,

SHE WAS GOING TO BETRAY HIM. CUT AND DRIED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One word

Mikoli5763, I honestly believe that one word cost this story a full point. It was well written, and the ending was good. Sadly there is a "but".

The one sentence where Shelly says she would have cheated if Ben did not send the emails send to Michael cost you big time. That showed right there no respect for Michael or her marital vows.

instead of "would" if you used "tempted" this story scores would have been at least a point higher.

It is one thing to be tempted. But her saying she would have fucked Ben to get ahead, Shelly shows her true colors.

A woman who WOULD betray her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wife is a potential slut

and will be a full blown one in a short short!!!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
She did thew right thing in the end -

Nut not necessarily for the right reasons - she said she would have done it except for the confrontation - she was not as strong as she needed to be then or earlier when she took up with Ben the first time -

She may have stayed true but she was definitely heh high risk - but he figured that out and just stayed with her and it worked -

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
4 Stars

Nicely done. This is the second story from you I´ve read and I like your style. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuy literacy or

comprehension, also cantbuy a red H score on his shit submission in this category, time for that ignorant bitch to fuck off.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Good and then...

I liked the protective aspect of the story; a heroic fellow throughout. The girl needing sex while away at college well...no. I recall getting good grades had been my wife's primary objective, but then we were married while she was in college. About one commenter's attitude regarding fidelity while married; that's not a fantasy. Fidelity is a part of the package. I enjoyed the story; gave it a five. Oh it wasn't Ohio or JPB, but it was worth the points.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago

Where is the conflict?

He was hers...but the decided on an open relationship...and then they married and for three pico seconds she thought about cheating but she didn't.

There was no prolonged conflict, internal or external so there was not much to care about.

I liked the writing and enjoyed the dialogue more than recent attempts, but there wasn't anything to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

The husband/wife erotic tale is very nice, where it should be. I am glad no cheating. I disagree, there was no open relationship? not while they were married. dating is one thing, no ties that bind, marriage is different. I honestly liked this story all the way to the end. well done 5 stars, should be more.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHY ASK WHY

especially if your not sure you want to know. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
College Affair

Okay, they agreed to allow sexual relations while they were apart, but ANAL?

And photographs?!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
That type of arrangement doesn't seem conducive to long term relationships.

If she couldn't keep from spreading for someone, anyone, while they were apart, how would he think that they could make a go of it? Then she comes home really late, no explanation, and he gets compromising pictures in an email? Okay, maybe, but couldn't he tell the difference in hairstyles and the apparent age of his wife in the photos? Good attempt at tying things together in a way that would cause some doubt in the reader's mind.

I just discovered this writer and after two stories I like his writing. He has good tense sense, if that is how to say he doesn't skip around in his use of characters telling the story. You know, first person, second person, third person, etc. Keep it up, you get better in anything the more you practice.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
SOUL MATES----LIFE MATES

if you can find one your rich.....two.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

He could have been Tom Selleck light and gave it up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Not much to it. Ended before it really got started. :(

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Seriously

Second time through and this is fucking disgusting!

She shouldn't have started them swinging in the first place but then breaks her

own rules, is a total slut for her fuck boy, keeping nothing special for her "true love", yeah right, and then lets him take pictures?

Bullshit. Unsympathetic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're joking

You presented this story about why didn't she tell me as her being honest lying to him. He was a fool to believe her that she was going to another College without him and wasn't going to have sexual contact with anyone. Once he found out she was lying unless he wanted to be cockholded she should have been kick to the curb. Simple! This drawn out crap still could have taken place but, not as man and wife.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
If

she can't be faithful while she's away at college she will likely cheat later. I don't think he's getting the whole story.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER HOW PEOPLE IN POWER, POLITICS OR BUSINESS

react to their assumed God-Like persona and forget the basics of everyday existence, TK U MLJ LV NV

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Not sure what you tried to do here. But it's a disgusting story.

mmbny47mmbny47over 5 years ago
Only one?

Too bad they only arrested one CEO. If more of the sons of bitches got arrested this would be a much better place.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

I liked the story, but the open relationship while she was in Wharton sounds fishy. Seems she took full advantage of her pass. Wonder if she hooked up with The Donald?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really bad

So simple and silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just Bad

The law is wrong; the writing is wooden; and, the plotting and characters are dopey. Other than that, it's a wonderful story /sarc/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The simple a story

Weak story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

REALLY!!!

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
two losers that deserve each other

No way to start or keep a relationship by agreeing to have sex with others until they are married. Also, for someone so smart she allows pictures to be taken of her "holes" dripping with cum and her face being in the picture? Then she ADMITS to wanting to do not but only her husbands knowledge of it stopped her? And he wants to stay with her? What happens next?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
trying to turn whores

into house wives

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Good story

Should have cut his balls off with a rusty knife

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. I stand by my original opinion. He was a loving, trusting kind of guy.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Lots of criticism.

I really rather liked it. Am I in the minority?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ben got sentenced to 20 years in prison.

His life was not good there. You see even though I was Sheriff of our town those who broke the law respected me. I was always fair with my dealings with the felons and never allowed anyone in our cells to be mistreated. This won me a few people in prison who thought they owed me.

Well when these guys found out what old Ben had done and to whom and they decided (without prompting from me) to make his life miserable.

He was attacked regularly and made Bubba's (a car thief) bitch as well as Miguel's (Beat his wife's lover to death).

Ben did not have a good time in prison at all but was released after 10 years and was placed on parole. When he was released he tried to get his life back on track but every time he drove anywhere the flashing red and blue lights would appear in his rear vision mirror and he was pulled over. No I had retired as Sheriff by then but the new Sheriff knew the story and acted on his own volition. Ben did try to leave town but was stopped 3 counties over and returned to prison for violating his parole and was forced to complete his full sentence. Bubba had been released by then but not Miguel. Ben was reemed every night and had to perform oral sex for anyone Miguel told him to and Miguel told him to a lot. Ben was extremely popular amongst the long timers and became quite a slut in prison.

When he had, eventually, served his full sentence he became a back street male prostitute and charged $20 for a head job and $50 for anal sex ($100 without a condom). He succumbed to AIDS 20 years after his release from prison.

NO-ONE mourned his passing or claimed his body and he was cremated at state expense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BC= me

See Dick run. See Jane fall? See spot wag his tail. Really, written like a 7 year old.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Would really give some thought to staying with a woman who admitted to considering cheating on me. Fortunately that'll never happen as Im not a cucky little Republican.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Not much of a sherrif if he cant spot age in a photo, hair changes etc

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

If he really thinks Sherry never cheated on him he's fooling himself. As soon as they got to highschool she dumped him. Only came back to him when her current boyfriend turned out to be a wimp who couldn't protect her.

While she was at Wharton she messed around with Ben long enough that she felt comfortable letting him take sex pictures of them. Not to mention after he retired from football he had to run off a couple guys who stopped by unannounced. Kinda seems like she gave some guys the idea they could just drop by to fuck her whenever they felt like. So, doesn't seem like she I lived up to the rules that she had set out for them to follow while she was getting her MBA.

Then when ol' Ben offers her a promotion if they fuck ... Her first thought was to do it.

Sherry doesn't seem like the most dependable or reliable wife.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Doesn’t make sense. She gets propositioned and she admits that she is as on the very of giving my it up to her boss. She has betrayed her mate and only his decisive corrective action keeps the slut from acting out to further her career. His alpha actions are at total disconnect whit his choice to be the submissive shadow to her role as the daughter Mina the CEO. The is a complete role reversal that lasts for he rest of their lives. A total disconnect with no foreshadowing whatsoever. A a deux ex machina husband of epic proportions that leaves the reader dumbfounded. This break requires the reader to supply their own common sense thus breaking the authors attempt to suspend disbelief. This s epic failure collapses the second half of this tale into utter chaos.

Epic fail. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How the hell was that attempted rape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is sexual harassment, not rape. At least with Sherry if he used photographic material or videos on the other three who agreed yo sleep with him under his harassment but wanted to stop and were blackmailed, then that is blackmail sex (which is ethically a type of rape, buy not criminally). The admission by Sherry that she was seriously considering taking up Ben on his offer is disturbing. And yet is handled in like five sentences. Disappointing. Simple story. The three year separation with open relationships while not so uncommon these days is rarely a foundation for a good marriage. But then again she was adamant if he wad not ok with it, then she would skip Wharton and live with him in KC. Besides they both had lots of sex with other partners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous