Why Does She Push My Buttons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
570 Followers

I pulled my shaft out of Sonja's mouth and let her catch her breath. Her face was flushed with exertion, her make-up smeared.

Suddenly, I smacked the side of her face with my cock. The blow itself stung, but the humiliation was even more painful. She gasped.

"You wanted to be treated like a slut, so I'm doing just that."

Before she could respond, I forced my member back into her throat. I was fucking her now, holding the back of her head as I pushed my cock in and out of her throat.

After several strokes, I took it out again and jerked her head backwards by the hair so she was looking up at me again.

"Beg for my cock."

"What?"

"I said beg for it."

I pushed it into her throat again, fucking it mercilessly until she gagged.

"That's better."

"Suck my balls," I ordered, and stroked my shaft as she licked and sucked my hair-covered sac.

"You're good at that, slut!" I continued to stroke my cock, enjoying the sensation of her tongue on my balls.

Each time I called her a slut, I could see both her face and pussy burn. Each time I had slapped her with my cock, she had been even more humiliated than when I had first spanked her, but also just as turned on.

Finally, she was giving herself over to her nocturnal fantasies. She knew she would do anything that I wanted, that she would surrender to me totally.

I pulled her head back roughly and stroked my cock a few inches from her face.

"Beg for my cum you slut."

She hesitated, and was rewarded with another slap to the face with my cock.

"Beg for it. Tell me you want my hot cum all over your face."

I looked down at the beautiful girl, on her knees begging for my cum.

"Please give me your cum."

"That's better."

"I know what sluts like you need," I said, grabbing a handful of her hair even tighter with my free hand, "let me hear you beg for it again, louder so everyone can hear you."

"Please, give me your cum," she stammered, "I need it."

She saw a white spurt shoot out of my cock towards her. She closed her eyes and tried to duck out of the way, but I held her head firmly in place as I ejaculated all over her face and hair.

She felt my warm cum cover her burning forehead and cheeks, running down her chin and onto her cleavage. She reached up to wipe it away from her eyes and then looked up at me.

"Eat it." I said.

She was stunned for a moment, then stuck one of her cum-covered fingers into her mouth and licked it off.

I wiped the cum from the tip of my cock across her forehead. She scooped more of the cum into her mouth with her fingers and licked them off.

"That's a good girl," I said.

"Now bend over bitch." I ordered. "Kneel on the chair!"

The crowd watched my wife kneel up on the chair, totally under my control. I set to work arranging her, forcing her head down over the other side, untying her long black hair and letting it fall round her shoulders and over her face.

What a sight! My wife knelt on the chair in the middle of our closest friends, her dress rucked up around her waist, her beautiful ass and smooth pussy framed by the garter belt that attached to the sheer black stockings that ran down her perfectly toned legs, to where the sluttishly high stilettos strapped to her feet dangled over the edge of the seat.

I started scooping her mammoth tits completely from their confines and letting them hang freely down the front, and lifting her dress up over her head. Her nipples stuck out another inch from the end of her massive, dangling jugs, and a flush had started to spread across her face as the blood ran to her head.

I crouched down behind my wife, reaching underneath her for her mammoth breasts and kneading them roughly with my hands.

Her juices were already glistening on the insides of her thighs above the lacy tops of her stockings. I was obviously doing something very right, as muffled, guttural moans emitted from my horny wife's mouth. I kept this up for a few minutes, driving Sonja crazy with all the attention to her tits.

If you're a good slut and do what you're told, I might let you come

She bent down as low as she could, having trouble balancing on her heels.

"Grab your ankles."

She did.

I paused for a few seconds.

Tears came to Sonja's eyes, but her pussy was positively on fire.

"Please," she whimpered, "just let me come." trembling in anticipation for the moment when I would take her.

I flicked a glance at one of my wife's girlfriends in order to see her facial expression There she was, staring straight at me! She'd obviously been watching me as I watched her. We locked on to each other and I was incredibly turned on by the moment. Of course the fact that I was balls deep in my wife's pussy drilling her like a two bit whore at the time also didn't hurt.

"You're going to come alright, slut," I said to my wife, "you're going to come on my cock in just a moment. I'm going to give you the good, hard fuck that you've been craving."

I reached between her legs and massaged her pussy. She craned her head to look back at me, but could only see my shadow.

Then, she felt the tip of my cock at the entrance of her wet cunt.

I entered her quickly and smoothly, breaking past the considerable resistance with a single stroke. Little did she know, however, that I was less than halfway inside her. The next stroke filled her even more completely.

I was playing the crowd, and made a point of changing positions a few times so that everyone could see. I had a sense that all eyes were on me (they weren't, of course). I looked over at the other women in the room. Every face was a study of total concentration. Personally, I think we were all dying to see what I would do next.

I leaned over to my whore wife and whispered in her ear, "Mmmm, I think I'm going to bottom out in your tiny little cunt." I said.

And I did, with the third stroke. I struck her cervix, but was still only had about 2/3 of my cock inside her.

"It's a shame you can't take it all in your pussy," I said, "that means I'll have to fuck your ass next."

"No!" she screamed, "you'll do no such thing!"

"I don't think you're in a position to stop me," I grabbed her hair and pulled it back, while I proceeded to give her one of the roughest fucks I had ever meted out. My thighs slapped against her red tender ass as my big prick punished her cunt. Sonja moaned and sighed as she was taken roughly, drilled like a cheap fucking whore.

The audience was getting off on my wife's treatment and I was somehow okay with it all - even as more than one digital camera flashed on occasion. The women in particular seemed to be turned on by her discomfort and had a naughty urge to see my wife getting the full works to get what she deserved.

This whole thing was very surreal. I was so into the fucking that I forgot to make her beg for it. After a while, however, Sonja began to beg on her own, especially as she got close to orgasm.

"Oh please don't stop," she groaned, "I'm so close."

"You love this cock don't you, slut?" I said, spanking her ass.

I was slamming into her, fully in and out as fast as I could go.

The slapping sound was clearly audible on each thrust and, as my hips made hard contact with her ass, her breasts jiggled and swung like crazy. It was definitely a sight to behold, and not for the faint hearted. I think every woman craves a fast and furious fuck from time to time, and this whore was certainly getting the full treatment.

The force of my fucking was causing her to bounce and groan all over the place. Both of us now were drenched in sweat and obviously lost in their own world.

She'd gone pretty quiet her eyes closed her mouth was partly open in a sort of silent snarl, and I reckoned she was not far from orgasm.

I think a slut like you deserves to have my cum in her pussy."

"Yes I love it please give it to me!" She purred.

I felt her tighten around my cock and knew that she was about to cum, and as she shuddered, I speed up my pace.

The crowd began to stand up as I was getting closer to climax. Our audience seemed to instinctively go quiet in anticipation of our impending orgasm.

I jerked quite hard several times, ramming my penis in to the hilt on each convulsion. So far in, in fact, that only my balls were visible during my orgasm, both flexing and pumping slightly, in perfect time with each spurt deep up inside her.

We took turns glancing over at our friends, noticing that they were watching us from the dark shadows. They were telling each other of what we were doing in whispers and my excitement grew.

As we glanced over, at our friends I was shooting a considerable load into Sonja's unprotected cunt.

She came, hard, just as I thought she would.

I pulled out and spun her around and spread her legs open so everybody could see her well fucked pussy dripping with my cum. "Get a picture of this whore," I said 'Get a good picture of her face so you can show all your friends." I told the guys gathered around us.

"Now it's my turn, slut," I said

I let her roll onto her side. Then I walked around to the side and dangled my cock in her face.

"Clean it off," I ordered.

She took it in her mouth and began to suck. Soon, I was hard again. Sonja couldn't help but be a little bit proud of her cock sucking skills.

I flipped her onto her back, then grabbed both her hands

"Ready to give up your ass, slut?"

I could tell she was unprepared to be taken in the butt, there was nothing she could do about it, She'd just have to enjoy it as best she could.

I smacked my cock across her clit, which was still extremely sensitive after her orgasm and the spanking.

"I'm going to enjoy this," I said, "And something tells me you're going to enjoy it too."

I looked over and saw one of the wives now jerking off her husband working his stick like she was flying a fighter plane. He was transfixed on my every move while his wife was now giving him a hand job that was worthy of a professional porn star.

She then started giving him what must have been a really nice blowjob. It certainly looked very sensuous.....slow and full, with her sucking it deep into her mouth and out again while she cupped his balls.

I suddenly realized I needed to focus on my own job at hand since everybody was watching us. Grabbing a bottle of baby oil Sonja had left out from sun bathing earlier I rubbed the lube along the length of my shaft. Once my shaft was well lubricated, I began to finger her ass.

I pressed it up against her opening and paused.

"I'm going to take your ass now, slut."

You're going to show everyone how you take in the ass for husband."

She whimpered and winced in anticipation.

Suddenly, I was inside of her. She looked down and saw me squeeze even more lube onto my shaft as I went deeper.

Then I began to fuck her ass. I started with long, smooth, strokes, but suddenly she was being slammed.

I called her all kinds of names -- a whore, a slut, a cunt -- and others that I couldn't remember.

After a minute or so of this treatment, Sonja realized that she was going to come again.

"Ohh fuck," she said, almost surprised, "fuck me, don't stop I'm going to come."

"You really are a slut, aren't you? You're begging for this cock."

"Yes," she admitted, "I am. I'm a cock-hungry slut. Fuck me with that cock in my tight little ass."

Thrusting my cock into her faster and faster, feeling my own orgasm on its way, "you need a steady diet of cock!"

I pulled out and shot my semen all over her.

I raised my hands in the air in mock victory gesture. The group laughed and cheered.

"I'm going to get a picture of this" one the guys said, and before Sonja could respond, there was the flash of a camera.

My well fucked wife stood there on display for everyone to see, her legs, ass and pussy aching. She had been spanked, dick-slapped, pussy-strapped, ass-fucked, deflowered, facialized and photographed. Her body had endured more abuse, humiliation -- and pleasure -- than it had ever known before.

I picked up her crumpled cloths from the ground and threw them at her. "Get dressed. I am not done with you." I said.

"Get cleaned up and bring me a drink and a plate of food out by the pool where everyone can see you serve me." She came out of the house about ten minutes later as directed walking very gingerly after the good ass fucking I had just given her.

The party was quiet and very tame after our little exhibition and everyone left and went home not long after that.

The next day I thought my wife would be giving me all kinds of grief about what happened the night before. Instead she acted like nothing had happened and in fact she seemed more happy and content than usual bouncing around the house like Mary Poppins or something. Even stranger was when her girlfriends came over to have lunch a few days later, they kept giving me these smirks and some cases a seductive look and smile.

A couple of weeks later we went to a New Year's Eve party at one of her girlfriend's house. Her girlfriend pulled almost the same exact stunt and got a similar reaction from her husband. Two months later we went to a dinner at one of her other girlfriend's house who tried to use me a prop this time to get a reaction from her husband.

Afterwards I realized these bitches were playing us. Using us like dancing bears in a three ring circus performing on command to impress or showoff for their friends. This was all a well-orchestrated and choreographed show these bitches had made up for us to unknowingly take part in.

I told the other husbands about my theory and they agreed. We decided the next time these manipulative bitches try something like this we will teach them all a lesson. We will make them play our game by our rules and see how they like that.

The next time my wife tries her little game I may just call her bluff. I may call on the other guys to help me give her a good healthy gang bang or even a gang rape while all her girlfriends watch. I think that should teach her a lesson about playing games and pushing my buttons right?

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
570 Followers
12