Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste replied softly, "Yes."

Ann yelled from the top of the stairs, "Charlie, you are hired!"

Celeste yelled, "I thought you were sleeping."

"I have not gotten laid yet, and I was getting lonely. I thought he was getting it lucky downstairs, so I came to check up on him."

"He got lucky all right. He got me to say yes to Philip."

"I heard you say yes, but did you mean it?"

"Yes, I meant it."

"If I was not naked, I would come down there and hug you, for finally taking your head out of your ass. How soon can I expect you to leave?"

"Are you throwing me out?"

"Never, you are always welcome here. I just want a few days so Charlie and I can run around the house naked."

Charlie said, "I'm sorry to burst your bubble Ann, but I have to be back in New York, on Monday, to start processing out. They are not going to like it, because we are in the middle of the lot of things. However, you are here, and here is where I want to be."

Celeste said, "I wish I could be like you Charlie. I wish I could wholeheartedly throw my life into the wind and turn into another direction."

Charlie replied, "The difference between you and I Celeste, is I had no direction. I had no one to go towards, no one to love or to be with. My job was my life. I did not love it, and it did not love me. It was a means to a stable future. Eight more years and I would have retired from it and gone someplace else. It is not fun being shot at or being perceived as the enemy of everyone else."

"You have had a direction, all your life. As you moved in that direction, you bumped into Philip. Now all you have to do is move on in the same direction, with him as partners, helping each other along the way. One day, I may even teach Ann, how to roll a round meatball."

Celeste grabbed Charlie around his chest and hugged him. "Charlie, Ann is right. You are a keeper. Go upstairs and make her yell. I am going to call Antonia back."

Antonia was about to walk out the front door on her way to class when the phone rang. She picked it up, and said "Hello."

"I will be there in three days."

"Why not two days?"

"I have to pack up the house."

"Why, are you anticipating staying for a while?"

"That is none of your business blabbermouth."

"In other words, I should not tell Philip you are coming."

"I want him alive when I get there. I would like to nurse him back to health."

"I am sure he would like to nurse on your tits, also."

"Antonia, you are so bad."

"I learned from the best."

"I will see you, on Monday, little girl."

"I will be at the airport, just let me know what time."

"I will, I love you goodbye."

As soon as she finished that call, she called the mansion and told them to send a car to get her, in the morning. Now that she had made her decision, she was getting excited. She wanted to move quickly, so she made another phone call.

"Hello Cindy, this is Celeste Mesner"

"Hello Celeste, how are you. How is your airplane?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Do you happen to have a new one with no firm date of delivery, for a buyer."

"Celeste, what are you asking me to do now?"

"I will put a pretty please before it, if I can have a new one by Monday."

"Monday! Celeste you are out of your mind. Not even I could perform that miracle."

"Do you want me to go to someone else and by their airplane, and send my friends there also? I could always go to Boeing and get a 717 or the French and get a Falcon 900."

"Celeste, your airplane is only four years old. The paint hasn't even faded yet. Why do you want a new one.?"

"I want to give it to my new husband as a wedding present."

"BULLSHIT! You said you would never get married."

"He doesn't know it yet. However, we both love each other, and we know it. All I have to do is ask him to marry me. He will do it, if I beg him to forgive me."

"Celeste, does he have more money than you?"

"It would not matter if he did, but he does not. I was in the wrong, and I owe him the apology. Now, can I get an airplane by Monday, or not?"

"We can lease you a new airplane, while we make you a new one which will take three months. Will that be satisfactory?"

"How new is it, and who has used it before?"

"It is four months old and it was used by the chairman and the board of directors."

"If I smell cigar smoke in there, the deal is off. Call Anton, in Brussels, he will take care of the financial details. I will be in Marietta by 8 o'clock Monday morning. Have the jet fueled and stocked. My crew will accompany me."

"Celeste, you are a pain in the ass."

"I know Cindy, but your company loves my money. I will send you the interior colors for the new aircraft in a few weeks. When is that new one of yours scheduled to come out."

"Celeste, less than two dozen people know about that airplane."

"You did not answer my question Cindy."

"Two possibly three years, Celeste. I know, you do not have to say anything else, I will put your name down for the first one. The deposit is $10 million."

"Tell Anton, he will wire the money to you. Make sure you put it in an escrow account. I don't want you to go bankrupt and steal my money."

"Celeste, with the amount of orders we have on file for other aircraft, I can guarantee you this company will not be going bankrupt any time soon."

"That's what your chairman said, when we were in bed together."

"Celeste, you are incorrigible."

"I know, you didn't have to remind me of that. Goodbye Cindy."

As she hung up the phone smiling, she heard Ann scream, again.

Celeste close to her eyes and hoped Monday could get here sooner rather than later.

Ann and Charlie were in a classic 69 position, and he had just taken a nip on her sensitized, swollen clit. She howled both in anguish and in lust, as she came once again.

On the other end of the bed, Ann's mouth was now stretched to the limit, over the fire plug that was Charlie's dick. He was no longer than 7 inches, but he was almost 6 inches around, at its widest part. She knew he was going to fuck her to death with that thing, and she was looking forward to it. However, she wanted him to come first, because he had gone without sex for such a long time. It seemed to her that he was on the very brink, as soon as she took him into her mouth, but it passed quickly. She had now been working on him for more than five minutes, and he was still well under control. The only one that was not under control was her, because his mouth and fingers were extremely talented. His tongue was long, his fingers were longer, and two of them were now deep inside her rectum. She did not realize they were in there, until it was too late to say anything about it. She was in the middle of an orgasm and when he thrust them inside her, it lengthened her orgasm, until she collapsed on top of him. When she tried to tell him to remove them, he just licked her clit, and she said, "Oh fuck it."

She picked up her head and looked back at him feasting on her snatch as if it was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Charlie my jaw is tired. Fuck me already."

"With pleasure, Ann." Instead of placing her in the missionary position, he placed her on her knees at the edge of the bed. He stood behind her and said, "If I it hurts too much, tell me and I will stop."

Ann replied, "You drill that beautiful thing into me, Charlie. I want to taste it with my tongue. I do not want any excuses. If I howl, I howl. I want that sucker in me now."

"Ann, this is going to hurt you a lot more than it is going to hurt me, but here it goes." He moved up close to her behind, and put his right hand her around her thigh, so he could play with her pussy and clit. He used his left hand to aim his weapon, and his knees nudged her legs wider, and then wider still, until he was at the entrance to her tunnel. Without any warning, he arched his hips forward and pulled her hips back toward him, until they were skin to skin, and not a drop of air existed between them.

Ann screamed again. "Oh Charlie, you are fucking huge."

Celeste was in the kitchen drinking juice, before retiring to bed. When Ann screamed, Celeste laughed. Juice flew out of her nose and mouth. The glass fell from her hand, and shattered on the floor. This would be a night she would remember always. She only wished she had it on tape to replay another time.

Charlie and Ann were locked together, because of his girth. When he moved forward, except for a minimal amount of motion she moved forward with him. The same thing happened, when they moved backward. Ann was producing a great deal of fluid, and the friction and heat inside her built up exponentially. She had not felt like this in, heck, she thought to herself, she had never felt like this. No one had ever filled her like Charlie was filling her now. She did not know if it was her lack of intimacy in the past, with other men, or if she was just small internally, but she loved it right now. She hoped and prayed that Charlie was having as much fun as she was right now.

Charlie was aglow behind her. He was holding two slender hips, looking at wonderful auburn hair and listening to a very responsive woman. What man could ask for anything more. He felt a tingle in his balls and felt them rise towards his abdomen.

He said, "Ann, I am getting ready to cum. Do you want me to pull out before I do?"

Ann replied gently, "Charlie, if you pull out before you cum, I will cut your dick off."

Charlie replied, "Yes dear." They continued their motion but increased their speed. Finally, Charlie bellowed with every ounce of air in his lungs, and let loose with a torrent of semen, which had been building up inside his testes, over many celibate years."

As they were still stuck together, Charlie rolled them onto their sides and they lay on the bed together. When his cock finally shrank to a normal, for him, size, he was able to withdraw from her vagina.

When he did, a flood of semen started flowing out of Ann's body. Ann put a hand over her cunt, and yelled, "Charlie get me a towel. We are drowning the bed."

Celeste was just about finished cleaning up the broken glass when she heard this latest remark from her friend's bedroom. She walked to the bottom of the stairs and yelled, "Would you two old people go to sleep, please. You are driving me crazy."

Ann yelled, "Did you just call me old? I am in the prime of my sexual years, and if you saw what Charlie is packing you would wish you were me."

Celeste yelled, "Is there room enough for two women up there?"

Ann replied, "Charlie may not know this yet, but he is a one-woman man for the rest of his life."

Charlie yelled, "She is right Celeste, and it is not because I am Catholic. I told you before when we were alone, it took me all my life to find this one perfect woman. I will give up everything I have to be with her, even you."

"Do you see how sweet he is Celeste. In the morning he is going to make me blueberry waffles, from scratch, with scrambled eggs and an English muffin. Isn't that right Charlie."

"As long as you let me fuck you up your ass, you are absolutely right."

Celeste was laughing hysterically, while Ann gasped in horror.

"Charlie that thing would make an elephant run away."

"Possibly, but Ann, you do not look like an elephant."

"Do you remember what you said to me before about having habits that I may not like? I think I just found one."

"There are many, many more, Ann, and I have never been able to share them with a wonderful woman like you."

"You two disgust me."

"Will you be at our wedding if we decide to marry," Charlie asked? "

"I had better be the matron of honor."

"Charlie, you must have been a wonderful agent. With one question you got an answer out of her, without her knowledge."

"That is the art and science of interrogation my love. You do not ask them directly. You come at them from the side. If they are not thinking about the question, the answer it blindly."

"What are you two talking about?"

"Charlie asked you, if you were coming to our wedding? Your answer was you had better be the 'Matron' of honor."

"I do not like you Charlie. I do not like you one bit. I was going to live with Philip, for a while, just to get used to the idea, before I gave it serious consideration. Now look what you have done to me. I am going to withdraw my offer to give you money."

Charlie looked at her and laughed. "What did I tell you before, Celeste. Do you remember?"

Celeste thought for one moment, then frowned and looked at Charlie. "I do not like you Charlie. I do not like you one bit."

Ann asked Charlie, "What did you tell my friend before, that I do not know about?"

"I told her that I did not care if she gave you a dime. We would be fine, because we would be together, and that was all I wanted. My life began when I met you and everything before you was just waiting to meet you."

"Do you see Celeste, he is a keeper."

"You are right Ann. Do not ever lose him. His spaghetti sauce is the best I have ever tasted. I would love to see what your children would look like. Hair black as night, eyes green as the ocean, tall, straight, and strong as a tree."

"I am sorry to upset you, Celeste. I have gone through my changes and there is no possibility of a little Gomes running around our house; even though this guy does cum, like an elephant."

"Oh, is that why you screamed for a towel?"

"If he did not get me a towel, we would be sleeping on the couch. We would have ruined the mattress, and the box-spring. Eventually, we would have rusted the frame."

"I can see that you two are sexually compatible. How long are you going to be in New York, Charlie?"

"I cannot answer that exactly. I will hand in my resignation Monday morning. It has to be processed, then it goes through personnel, and then money has to be taken care of with my IRA and the sick leave and all that. Then I have to pack up my apartment, and get out of my lease, which could be a problem. I would think no more than 3 to 4 weeks, especially because of the lease agreement."

"I will call my lawyers, in New York. They will take care of your lease agreement for you. You will have a lawyer with you, at the FBI, to take care of everything there, and make sure everything goes smoothly. As for packing your apartment, they will have a moving company at your house the day you are ready to go. I want you back here, with Ann, before the mattress dries."

"I am a big boy, Celeste. I can handle these things, by myself."

"Ann is my friend, Charlie. She has been my friend for eight years. She means more to me than anything you can imagine. I am not doing this for you, I am doing this for her."

"In that case, can I fly first-class?"

"How about in a private jet, instead?"

"My head would swell so big, it would not fit in the door."

"You two are going to Antonia's wedding, with me, on December 8. A tuxedo for you Charlie. A gown for you, Ann. I will call my estate manager and have him set it up for you Ann. My lawyers will take care of Charlie, in New York. My jet will take you from here to Milan. You may be taking a pre-wedding vacation, after Antonia's wedding. Bring bathing suits and summer wear with you. Ann, is your passport up-to-date?"

"Yes mommy, it is up-to-date."

"Okay you two, give me 15 minutes to fall asleep, and then go upstairs and wet the other side of the bed."

"She has challenged you Charlie, are you up for it?"

"I am not from the deep South, but I am from the south side of Brooklyn. I know I can rise again to the challenge. Possibly as many as five more times, before sunrise."

Ann looked at him and said, "You are bragging, Charlie. You will kill me, if we do it five more times tonight. However, Celeste knows where my will is. Celeste, tell the undertaker not to wipe the smile off my face."

Celeste walked away from the two lovers and said, "You two old people, are going to die of heart attacks. However, I agree with Ann, it would be a wonderful way to go."

As they walked up the stairs, Ann said to Charlie, "I am on top of this time."

"Great, I get to milk the titties."

"If you can get milk out of my little B's, feel free to drink all you want."

"Those hooters are not B's. Trust me, they are C's."

"Charlie, I have been buying bras for these since I have been 20 years old. They are B's."

"I am an FBI agent. I am an expert in body type analysis. Do not tell me what size those tits are."

"What are we betting Charlie?"

"Have you ever been paddled?"

"No, have you?"

"No, because I have never lost a bet."

"How many times am I going to get to strike you Charlie?"

"I will be easy on you, the first time Ann. How about 5?"

"I am not going to hold back Charlie."

"I am Ann. I am going to show you who is boss in this relationship. You may have the PhD, however, I am more devious than you are."

"Who is going to measure my breasts, Charlie?"

"We will go to a proper lingerie house, and have them do it for you. It will help you, in your search for a gown, because you are not going to be wearing a bra or panties underneath it."

"Charlie, you little devil, what do you have going on in that head of yours?"

"I am going to fuck you during the wedding."

"Charlie, I know why I fell in love with you immediately. You are outrageous."

"Not at all, Ann. I am in love."

"Charlie, get those clothes off. If we are going to get to five, we have to start with number 1, first. I love you too Charlie, let's make love."

They were in bed in seconds, and the passionate kisses and moving hands had both of them in heat moments later. Charlie's hand was again attacking her pussy helping her lubricate the area for his impending insertion.

Ann had never felt hands work like Charlie's. He knew exactly where to go inside her. His thumb was always massaging her clit and his fingers were rubbing on her G spot to the point of distraction. If his mouth was not attacking hers, they were at her sensitive ears, breasts and nipples. For a man who had very limited contact with women, it seemed to her that this man knew her body better than she did. Then, he did it to her, again. He slipped a finger into her ass hole, and before she could say anything, he bit her nipple and she went into an unbelievable orgasm, an orgasm she had not seen or felt coming. While she was still in the haze, of this wonderful feeling, she thought about his words, "I am more devious than you." She smiled, "You certainly are Charlie, you certainly are."

He loved the smile he put on her face and kissed her, while it was still there. "Did we have fun, my love?"

"Charlie, if you tell me you learned this, as part of your torture training, I want to volunteer to join the FBI, as a terrorist."

"Darling, if that was true, every man in the Bureau would line up to torture you this way. Whatever I am doing, that pleases you tonight, is coming from my heart. I am so happy that it pleases you, because I have never done anything like this before. When a woman saw the size of my dick, there was always such fear in their eyes, they either stopped, before we began, or just wanted to rush through it, as quickly as possible, and leave. I knew I would never see them again, and I was happy about it. You have been wonderful, and I wish to please you in every way. The thought that I am doing that for you, makes my heart leap with happiness from my chest."

"Charlie, when was your last physical? You had better live forever, because I never want to lose you. I am going to get you into such fine physical shape, you will not recognize yourself in six months."

"Does that mean I have to give up my donuts? We live on them, when we are not stakeout."

Ann pounded on his chest. "Doughnuts! Are you out of your fucking mind? All they are is bleached flour, fried in oil."