Why I Liked School Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she removed herself from my still hard prick, I could see my cum, leaking out of her tight pussy crack. She slid down my body, kissing my chest, and eventually kissing my dick.

"Roll Over" She said. It was the kind if voice that a curious child would use. I was now straddling her waist. She used her hands to position my cock between her breasts. She pushed her tits together, around my penis, creating a great feeling on my sensitive prick. I began to push forward and backwards fucking her tits. Ever now and then she would kiss the head of my penis as it thrust towards her.

As I got closer and closer to cumming, she lifted my cock from between her tits and sucked at it in her mouth. After a few seconds she returned my dick to her tits.

To keep things fair, I began massaging her clit with my left hand, and her beautiful legs with my right. I was about to cum, and could feel my dick growing larger, ready to squirt. Then she stopped. I was annoyed to hell. This foxy girl had taken me to the brink of ecstasy, and left me there. I didn't realise that I was still massaging her clit. She came with an almighty force, her body spasming in the delight. While in the throws of passion, she reached up and quickly sucked on the end of my knob. This was all it took. My dick exploded, filling her face, mouth and tits with my cum.

We collapsed, happy with each other, and happy with ourselves.

I got up, and went into the other room, leaving Holly to shower off my love juices. Debbie was dressed on the bed. I too began to dress.

"Sorry Tiger!" she said, "but Helen and Anna had to go and check on the others, you cant fuck them today"

This disappointed me quite a bit, as Helen and Anna were two very good fucks, but I could wait till next time. As Debbie left, she squeezed my crotch, smiled and then proceeded to exit. Once fully dressed, I went downstairs. After some breakfast, some telly and a quick blow job by Debbie, we all headed off back to the hall.

A truly unforgettable experience, and I wondered what could possibly happen now to top this?

12